chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2   

eikoopmit
#149544536Monday, November 10, 2014 11:39 PM GMT

"Batman Begins" Batman killed Ra's Al Ghul. Batman's supposed to have a no killing code, but he killed Ra's Al Ghul. "The Dark Knight The Dark Knight Rises" I redirect you to the last page "Watchmen" Too dark, too gruesome, I couldn't even sit through the whole damn movie. Besides, Vertigo comics take place outside the main DC continuity. "Superman Returns" The acting was so damn fake even I could tell that the acting was fake. And that's saying something! "V for Vendetta (if that counts)" I'm going to have to say that this one doesn't counts because Vertigo comics take place outside the main DC universe continuity. "Man of Steel" I redirect you to earlier this page, and the last page.
The6thSpideySense
#149549029Tuesday, November 11, 2014 12:46 AM GMT

^hmmm seems like youre nitpicking small things just to bash them
Eguanazor
#149561736Tuesday, November 11, 2014 3:45 AM GMT

"Batman killed Ra's Al Ghul. Batman's supposed to have a no killing code, but he killed Ra's Al Ghul." yeah he kills people who can't die, because it's essentially the same as incapacitating them for a period of time (which batman has no problem doing) really just looks like OP is trying to stand out by hating on every good and well-received movie and siding with the terribly received movie
PhilosophyBringer
#149563566Tuesday, November 11, 2014 4:14 AM GMT

Dark knight because of Joker, Heath ledger
rose6666
#149570656Tuesday, November 11, 2014 7:36 AM GMT

@tim "o no botmon begins is bad becos he kils evn tho he didnt acculy kill!!11!1" He even said it: "I'm not going to kill you, but I don't have to save you" That's an indirect kill "tdk and tdkr r bad becos 2 much vilence!!!1!1" Yes, and we all know that brilliant acting, interesting characters and a good plot don't make up for all that horrid violence! *eye roll* Of course, all that doesn't compare to the groundbreaking, unpredictable story that Green Lantern gave us "watchmen is 2 groosum!!!?!1121! an not in conuity!!!1" Pulp Fiction is gruesome and it's still a brilliant film. What's your point? It's still a DC film, whether it's part of the main continuity or not, and you never mentioned it had to be part of the main continuity. "SOPERMON KELLS ZOD!!!11!1" Not a reason to dislike a film. Superman had literally just started off, he hadn't made a no killing rule yet. Plus, he had no choice since he was going to kill those people, and if he had let him live there's no way he could have kept him detained for long. Do you want me to show you the IMDB ratings of these films compared to Green Lantern to show you the public opinion?
timpookie
#149578305Tuesday, November 11, 2014 3:06 PM GMT

Yeah All your counterarguments are either factually incorrect or just plain wrong I think my work here is done
rose6666
#149580708Tuesday, November 11, 2014 4:05 PM GMT

Please elaborate
Eguanazor
#149584309Tuesday, November 11, 2014 5:17 PM GMT

pretty sure he's just trolling at this point i don't think people can actually be this ignorant of their terrible argument
rose6666
#149588794Tuesday, November 11, 2014 6:39 PM GMT

Yea, I was starting to think that as well Either that or tim can't admit how crap his argument is No offence tim

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2