of     1   

Coriandr
#149479370Sunday, November 09, 2014 9:41 PM GMT

So, yeah... Title kind of explains it. My ideas... Nobody elses... Because... Originality... Actually, most of them probably aren't, but I thought of them anyways, so... Originality. Booyah... Oh, and universals. Lots and lots of universals... For non-grammarist out there, a universal is a triple period(...)... Or is it a triple exclamation? I can never remember... Anyways, on to the show! Or... List. ------ Singular Player Settings Basically, you can pick privacy settings for specific players. That way, if you want someone to be able to message you, but not follow, party invite, or chat with you, you can do that. So, really just in the options tab of the player profile, or on your friends list. Or another person's friends list... Either way. ------ Video Player Advertisements Basically, you can take a YouTube video, no longer than say, 30 seconds, and upload it as an advertisement. If it's longer than thirty seconds, it could use the first 30 seconds. Or maybe you could select the thirty seconds, maybe even have skip sections where it skips to another part of the video. When you upload the video advertisement, it's shown in the game loading screen, or within a game if a game has the video ad's for iOS. ------ Thumbnail Editor Basically, once you upload a thumbnail, you can just edit it. Not so that you can copy and paste over it, and change it for free, but just so you can use different colors on it. Truthfully, myself, I think it'd be a waste of time, but, whatever. Doesn't hurt to suggest, right? ------ Forum Post Editting Basically, as long as nobody has viewed it in the time of posting, or even after if that's fine, you can edit a post as much as you want. Besides, of course, not typing anything. Possibly put a time limit on it, so that say, half an hour after posting you can't edit. Or, ten minutes. Maybe an hour. It would definetely help from string posting. Plus, it could be a good tool for grammarist like myself who want to get a post up fast, but hate spellchecking it.
gebbagebba
#149480537Sunday, November 09, 2014 9:58 PM GMT

I like the Singular Player Settings, and the Forum Post Editing. Just, i'm not to sure how I fell about the other two. But other than that, good ideas.
Coriandr
#149484611Sunday, November 09, 2014 11:01 PM GMT

Yeah, the video ad's would most likely be all the max time, so that'd be kind of annoying. But hey, most of the corperate advertisements are longer than that, so that'd just mean less time. And the thumbnail edittor was just because it popped up into my head. Oh, and as for editting the video advertisement, I figure the advertisement next to it(The one that you'd click on to go to the site/link) could also be player created. Specifically to fit the advertisement as a sort of link.
Gregtracy35094
#149485514Sunday, November 09, 2014 11:14 PM GMT

Support. Schnell is the word.
Coriandr
#149527000Monday, November 10, 2014 6:45 PM GMT

Bump.
Coriandr
#149546710Tuesday, November 11, 2014 12:10 AM GMT

Bumper Cars
SpicyBuilderclub
#149549799Tuesday, November 11, 2014 12:57 AM GMT

I support all but the last one. What would trolls do is that, they make their troll post, once enough people replied to it, he could change everything he originally written, which would make more people confused (and make trolls smile harder)
Coriandr
#149552059Tuesday, November 11, 2014 1:30 AM GMT

Eh, that's true... But, I mean, who would make a serious topic in say, the RP forum, get popular, and then just change it to troll everyone? He'd get more attention not doing it. Maybe if they added an option that shows how many times it had been editted, and you could click it, and see every edit, and then it would show what was added, and on what lines. Then things like that wouldn't happen. Even if they just let you see how many times it had been editted, and at what date. You could see when it was editted, and when the good things were posted, and bam. You know it's a troll.
Kannivalismos
#149553860Tuesday, November 11, 2014 1:56 AM GMT

Singular Player Settings: Support majorly. Video Player Advertisments: Possibly. Elaborate more on pricing and such. Thumbnail Editor: Nah, not that helpful. Forum Post Editting: YES. YES. This has been needed for a LONG time.
Coriandr
#149559568Tuesday, November 11, 2014 3:10 AM GMT

vescatur ogm we are leik so in sink call me mayb?
BilltheTeddyBear
#149563756Tuesday, November 11, 2014 4:18 AM GMT

Forum Editing! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! You, sir, need some more interrobangs... (?! <--Interrobang) Or Octothorpes (#IKnowTheRealNameOfThisHashtagSymbol)
Coriandr
#149578069Tuesday, November 11, 2014 3:01 PM GMT

I know. A year or two ago, I was always forumming. Like, always, it was over 7/8 of my time spent on ROBLOX, and that other 1/8 was just with friends or groups, in which one group was a forum group anyways. I always wanted to edit when I made a mistake... Typo? "Edit button plz". Grammar mistake? "Edit button nao plz". Stupid post? "EDIT BUTTON NAO PL0X!".
BilltheTeddyBear
#149703202Thursday, November 13, 2014 10:02 PM GMT

Same! It's like when you were really tired one night so there were all these really strange things being said and then you look at the thread the next day and go, "Oh god. I'm such a moron, I regret my life. *Log out* *Create new account*"
Coriandr
#149838217Sunday, November 16, 2014 12:28 AM GMT

Hehehe... Too many times.

of     1