of     1   

Disgustedorito
#149548401Tuesday, November 11, 2014 12:36 AM GMT

Basic idea: Things for the furries. Better than it sounds. Full idea: I went through the catalog looking at some of the stuff available. There are hats that give you animal heads and sets that make you resemble an animal anatomically. However, I didn't see very many of these hats, and none of the sets are generic enough to be many different animals. Not to mention that there's only one wearable tail, and it can't be used for anything other than a cat. What I'm thinking: Maybe a set could be added which looks like a generic anthropomorphic carnivorian mammal. It would be digitigrade (walks on toes with heels in the air, much like a dog), and would be relatively slim compared to other sets, especially around the shoulders (I hate how wide they are on everything!). It would have paws for hands and feet, with the hand paws each having five digits (four toes and a dewclaw/thumb claw), the foot paws would have four toes. Claws would be optional, and the set would give you both clawed and unclawed versions. Of course, then there's the hats. There would need to be both heads and tails for each animal (except ones that lack tails). Obviously, dogs and cats of various colors and varieties would be available. If my idea is implemented, however, I specifically want a head and a tail based off of a tasmanian tiger, because why not? I love them, Australians love them, it would be great. And it's also one of the two only Australian animals that fit the anatomy of the set I'm suggesting, the other being the dingo. And, since it doesn't have to be limited to those things I've listed, there could be fox, civet, and weasel head/tail hats, among others. As long as they aren't anatomical atrocities, I'd buy them all. tl;dr: We need an anthropomorphic set that isn't all "I'M A WEREWOLF LOOK AT ME CHEST", and some more animal head/tail hats to go with what we already have. I hope my suggestion didn't come off as too weird, I'm a little new to posting.
SpicyBuilderclub
#149549207Tuesday, November 11, 2014 12:49 AM GMT

I thought it was gonna be on WNTS But I still Support.
Disgustedorito
#149578468Tuesday, November 11, 2014 3:11 PM GMT

bump
Disgustedorito
#149812776Saturday, November 15, 2014 6:18 PM GMT

bump
Groene
#149814219Saturday, November 15, 2014 6:38 PM GMT

yay cancerous ideas
Disgustedorito
#149814494Saturday, November 15, 2014 6:42 PM GMT

In what way is it cancerous? It isn't like I'm suggesting a cancer set. Besides, we already have some of this kind of stuff, we just need better things.
Groene
#149814693Saturday, November 15, 2014 6:45 PM GMT

no you suggested cancer hats
Disgustedorito
#149817710Saturday, November 15, 2014 7:28 PM GMT

If by cancer you mean a crab, then yeah, I am suggesting that! (jk, you're just one of those people who thinks all things furry must be bad, and you should feel bad)
Groene
#149867346Sunday, November 16, 2014 11:23 AM GMT

furry stuff is ok furry stuff on roblox is not ok

of     1