of     1   

Mentalcase
#149573041Tuesday, November 11, 2014 10:36 AM GMT

During the work I do on my tanks, which I typically put in 200-250 blocks into for each new tank I develop. I will put blocks on of lesser size to an area where I know what size I will use the block and re-size. So it fills the space that I need. However, this breaks my models more times than not. I have the issue of me re-sizing in a paused NOT test state in studio where the blocks that I am not using really should not move, but when I re-size, it will move the blocks around it. I had it get so bad just trying to build that I re-sized a block and it moved 2 wheels and all the surrounding blocks by 1/2 a stud, and it didn't re-size. So then when I got done, I had to tear it apart, and put it back together piece by piece exactly how I wanted it, taking me 19 minutes because Roblox doesn't like when you try to stack bricks your way as it doesn't let you put the bricks you just got to fit back in place. Yup, and it moves the blocks around it so it throws off everything... Again. So now my vehicle is better than Copy 1, but its still bad enough where you can SEE cracks in the armor for where blocks don't touch anymore. Anyone have a plugin or a way to make Roblox not do this to my builds? I can not, and will not build with this being a thing, because I will definitely be frustrated beyond belief if I built a Fort, and re-sized only to find that the entire Capture point + part of the building got shifted half a stud and now the floors aren't connected, and I have to redo the buildings.
Canlis
#149573350Tuesday, November 11, 2014 11:15 AM GMT

breaking bad

of     1