of     1   

Eguanazor
#149603013Tuesday, November 11, 2014 10:17 PM GMT

why do we have to see bruce's school life he literally has no role in the story at this point in time, and he shouldn't for another decade or so and for students at a high-end school, the bullies sure have really uncreative and lame insults. "your parents are dead, so i can call you want i want, brucey" hopefully since they extended the season, the new episodes added later on won't have these pointless and boring subplots
rose6666
#149603843Tuesday, November 11, 2014 10:27 PM GMT

Hopefully Bruce starts training and just beats the sht out of them
Eguanazor
#149604250Tuesday, November 11, 2014 10:32 PM GMT

@rose no alfred just gives bruce a watch to wrap around his knuckles and bruce goes to his house and punches him a punch and the black mask in the episode had a really lame mask
rose6666
#149604445Tuesday, November 11, 2014 10:34 PM GMT

He's the motherfricking batman though he has to beat them up
Eguanazor
#149605031Tuesday, November 11, 2014 10:42 PM GMT

he's like 10 atm and doesn't even start training to be batman for another decade i'm getting seriously fed up with gotham's subplots. gordon's girlfriend/wife/whatever is just ridiculously stupid, annoying, and pointlessly wishy-washy. one episode she leaves him because "he's keeping secrets," the next episode opens with her coming back. then she says she'll stay with him through anything, then he sends her off to safety while he goes to make a stand against the mobs. but then she comes back and completely screws up his plan because "she'll never leave him," and then an episode later she's now leaving him again. i'd say i hope she just killed or something but that obviously isn't going to happen and now we also have selina kyle back, who also serves no purpose and is just annoying to watch her walk around like a cat for no reason the series tries to have a bunch of subplots but most of them just suck

of     1