of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

evilploppa
#149644455Wednesday, November 12, 2014 5:43 PM GMT

Hello kudorey, I am evilploppa, your instructor of this game. INTRODUCTION The Fire Age, the alternate version of the Dark Age. "THE FIRE AGE" The Fire Age, is the age of fire, it was succeeded from [our timeline] the Golden Age, this was started when a mysterious, flying firebreather beast called the Dragon, actually existed and it attacks Rome. Rome was destroyed with fire and this dragon breeds somewhere, the Romans was split into two factions; Belontine Empire [West], and the Byzantine Empire [East], the dragon can surprisely attack ANY nation. The Fire Age..supposed to be the era of the flame darkness. EGYPT Egypt, nicknamed, "Conqueror of the Nile" as they decided to conquer MORE lands after the unification of Egypt. It is bounded by the Sinai States, New Carthage Republic and some African tribes nations. Your relationship with NCR is friendly as it's your trading partners. Sinai States is an hostile unified states towards to you because your nation influenced their nation. [ CITIES ] Alexandria; capital of Egypt. Cairo; city of Egypt. South Egypt; city of Egypt. [ ARMIES ] 250,000 armies. [ POPULATION ] 900,000 people. --- So, kudorey, led Egypt to victory and the dragon can meet your land in a unexpected way.
h4xxolBehT
#149645970Wednesday, November 12, 2014 6:38 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
kudorey619
#149690023Thursday, November 13, 2014 3:26 PM GMT

(What is NCR?) Kingdoms near me? How much people love me as a king in Egypt? My treasury?
evilploppa
#149730757Friday, November 14, 2014 5:49 AM GMT

(NCR is New Carthage Republic, it's not New California Republic, k?) Kingdoms near you; New Carthage Republic Sinai States some African tribes nations -- About 76% people likes your government popularity. -- Your a minor-rich nation, you are competing the Byzantine Empire with wealth. -- [NOTIFICATION] New Carthage Republic wants to have a meeting with you. Sinai cavalries raided one of your outposts in the border.
kudorey619
#149736512Friday, November 14, 2014 12:09 PM GMT

(Where does NCR lay?) [POLITIC] The kingdom administration is divided into 4 political positions:- -King: That's me. -Minister: The king's helper. -Central Leaders: Like ministers nowadays. -Mayor: Leader of a city. [DIPLOMACY] Accept the meeting with NCR. [MILITARY] Send 25,000 sworded-men to my occupied outpost, and attack the Sinai forces there.
evilploppa
#149736993Friday, November 14, 2014 12:38 PM GMT

(Search 'Carthaginian Empire' in google) [ NEW CARTHAGINIAN-EGYPTIAN MEETING ] The president of the New Carthage Republic said that the Byzantine Empire is threatening us to invade with surprise. -- [ RAID ON OUTER SINAI EGYPTIAN-CONTROLLED OUTPOST ] You sent your forces to battle against the Sinai, actually, it's not a major battle. Sinai forces retreated back to their Sinai-controlled outposts, you and their men had few casualties you know. -- [ DIPLOMACY ] Belontine Empire (also known as the Western Roman Empire) wants to have a trade agreement with you.
kudorey619
#149744446Friday, November 14, 2014 5:59 PM GMT

(I think you meant Carthaginian king, not president. Because... We are in medieval ages, right?) [MEETING] Ask the king what is wanted exactly from the Egyptian Empire? [DIPLOMACY] Accept trade agreement. [MILITARY] Send another 10,000 men to my outpost, prepare our defenses and repair the fort. Start recruiting more people in the military, train the current one. [POLITIC] I tell my Minister to secretly prepare the military for a new invasion.
evilploppa
#149780065Saturday, November 15, 2014 3:55 AM GMT

(..man, their government is Republic when the Fire Age started and we are on the Early Medieval Age.) [ MEETING ] The president said, "We should create alliance, soon, this two separated Roman empires might launch an invasion to us or this mysterious firebreather will arrived and burned us all!" -- You sent 10,000 men to the outpost. Your fort isn't damage as those Sinai forces didn't get inside that fort, only the outposts in OUTER SINAI (Egyptian-controlled territory) is damage. -- The Minister said, "A new invasion, my king? What nation?"
MrBriantacular
#149780515Saturday, November 15, 2014 4:01 AM GMT

(Sorry to interrupt, but can you either: Send me the link to the sing-up page, or just sign me up? It seems fun. #SeperateForums)
evilploppa
#149780812Saturday, November 15, 2014 4:06 AM GMT

( there's no sign up page but if you want, ill pm u
MrBriantacular
#149780868Saturday, November 15, 2014 4:06 AM GMT

(Please do. I'd love to join #SeperateForums)
kudorey619
#149827605Saturday, November 15, 2014 9:57 PM GMT

(Cairo is my capital, right?) [POLITIC] Hire new 2 Mayors, one for Alexandria and one for South Egypt. Hire new 3 Central Leaders, one for agriculture, one for economy and one for sociality. [MEETING] "Mr.President." I smiled. "How can we help you? What type of alliance you need?". [OUTPOST] Fix any damaged structures in my outpost, rebuild the outpost, and name it Fort Tapa. Prepare my forces there for any attack. [MILITARY] Keep recruiting and training. Send extra 500 warriors to every outpost or fort that I have. [INVASION] "Minister, just organize the military, and train it. You will know everything in time.".
evilploppa
#149880945Sunday, November 16, 2014 5:17 PM GMT

(No, it's Alexandria, Cairo supposed to be the largest town of your nation.) You hired two mayors which is the mayor of Alexandria is wealth and the mayor of South Egypt is strength. You hire three Central leaders; the leader of Agriculture is not doing well while the others do well for the nation. -- "Military alliance." the Carthaginian President said, "Well, let's prepared against the two Roman Empires, aye?" -- You named it Fort Tapa and the forces there are prepared. -- 50 has been recruited and the current soldiers has been trained, you also sent some forces to the new fort. -- The Minister said, "Alright, my king."
kudorey619
#149887824Sunday, November 16, 2014 6:46 PM GMT

[NEW] Declare Cairo is our capital. [POLITIC] I call the Agriculture Leader and tell him to do well in his new job, other wise he will be jailed. I keep my eye on the new 2 mayors, and what they do. [MEETING] "Mr.President, I will send with you 20,000 men right now. If you wanted more alliance, just send you messenger to me." I say.
kudorey619
#150141528Friday, November 21, 2014 9:34 AM GMT

(ploppa?)
evilploppa
#150144792Friday, November 21, 2014 2:17 PM GMT

You declared Cairo as your capital, meanwhile, in Alexandria, people protests about moving a new capital to Cairo, the newest, poorest, and largest town inhabit with uneducated people. The agricultural leader do his job, The president said, "No, there is no unclear threat of the Western Romans." -- [ ADVISOR ] "My king, there is a uprising empire in the Frankish lands."
kudorey619
#150149252Friday, November 21, 2014 5:09 PM GMT

(There's no adviser, my adviser is the Minister.) [CAIRO] Start building schools in Cairo. Build schools, markets, temples and more houses. Clean the streets. [OUTPOST] I have about 30,000 warriors in my outpost, send 10,000 from them to attack one of the Sinai forts. [MEETING] "Then... Take 5000 warriors, in case they attack. And I will send more if they really attacked." I said. [POLITIC] "Send some explorers to find out about this new empire, Minister.." I say.
evilploppa
#150249556Sunday, November 23, 2014 4:36 AM GMT

[ ALEXANDRIA ] People in Alexandria became violent in protest, they stormed one of the government buildings and beat the hell outta of the government members, -- What attack, raid or invasion? -- "Still no, king, how about navy?" The president said. -- "I'm afraid we cant explore to the Frankish lands as they are from the Northern lands, first the explorer will use a boat and get killed either from this two Romans or get killed by Lombard's bandits."
kudorey619
#150260139Sunday, November 23, 2014 9:17 AM GMT

[ALEXANDRIA] Tell the Mayor of Alexandria to try calming down the people, do anything. [INVASION] Invade the fort. [MEETING] "Ok, president. I send with you some from my naval forces" I said. [POLITIC] "Then let them do what they want, they are far from us. But I still see that we should send some explorers.. Maybe they succeed in returning, who knows?" I said.
evilploppa
#150260768Sunday, November 23, 2014 9:44 AM GMT

[ ALEXANDRIA ] The mayor said, "It's too late, the revolution has started, the real Alexandria is the real capital." and then the mayor resign and he is now part of the revolution. --- [ EGYPTIAN REVOLUTION ] Hmm, the Egyptian Revolution, a violent revolution takes place in Alexandria and one of the neighbouring towns was influenced, the administrative building was occupied by protesters, the protesters was thinking to separate to Egypt. --- The invasion of the fort has started, your commander is now waiting for your orders. --- The meeting has ended. --- "Alright, my king." and then the explorers was sent to find the new empire somewhere in Europe. --- [ NOTIFICATION ] Your popularity has decreased to 26% due to the Egyptian Revolution.
kudorey619
#150261382Sunday, November 23, 2014 10:24 AM GMT

[NEW] Declare Alexandria as the new capital once again. [INVASION] Rebuild the fort that we occupied, put our flags on it and name it "Fort Gilo". [POLITIC] Check the work of my Central Leaders.
evilploppa
#150261874Sunday, November 23, 2014 11:01 AM GMT

Your army didn't invade it YET as you didn't tell the orders with them. You army is just sitting in the outskirts of the fort, waiting for your orders. --- As you declare the capital to Alexandria once again, the revolution got worse, it seems that the people has raised their guns and shoot any person who is loyal to the government, the violent protesters proclaimed the Alexandria Republic, they now split from your nation. You lost a territory; Alexandria Northern Egypt -- The Agricultural leader leave your nation and joined the separatist nation called the Alexandria Republic. -- Your popularity is now decreasing and decreasing, it is now at 42%.
kudorey619
#150261980Sunday, November 23, 2014 11:09 AM GMT

[POLITIC] Ask the Minister what he suggests. [INVASION] Tell them to INVADE THE FORT NOW. [DIPLOMACY] Call for the help of the NCR.
evilploppa
#150262051Sunday, November 23, 2014 11:13 AM GMT

The minister said, "My king, I think our ally wouldn't help us as they are a Republican nation and the separatists is also a Republic." --- The commander do what you have order and then your army CHARGE and the Sinai archers shot your men, killing while running, wow, you have few casualties already. In the battlefield, there is no cover. --- One of your explorers discovered the Lombard Kingdom, a kingdom that cantered in the ruins of Rome.
evilploppa
#150262135Sunday, November 23, 2014 11:21 AM GMT

(I'm sorry kudorey but this time, the roleplay is about struggling.)

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right