of     1   

Frozentz
#149660295Wednesday, November 12, 2014 11:28 PM GMT

My name is LordExirous I am running for the new HoR of State Of Rockport. I will run my office with prestige, honor, dignity, and respect. I believe that Rockport should be run at the highest standards possible. If I am elected as HoR then State Of Rockport will not be disappointed in my actions. Our public services will be run at the most quality. I will always take time to hear the thoughts, and concerns of the people.I have been an (MR)Commander For 2 Months with TRC for and a citizen of Rockport for 6 Months . I have always done my best work and will continue to for the rest of my× Roblox life. My current rank in TRC is (MR) Commander, this does not mean that I am more important, but that I take my work seriously. I have always chosen the best for the people over thee best for myself.To conclude I believe that I am the best candidate for HoR not for my actions but my willingness to serve the people the best I can. I promise that if I am elected, then City of Remmington,and other citys will be a shining star in the state of Rockport. So what do you say? Do you want a HoR who is in it for the rank? OR Do you want a HoR who is in it for YOU!Rockport City of Remmingon, A city of prestige and respect.I Am Also a Capitol Staff On Rockport And Public Advisory On Department Of Committes- LordExirous -
Frozentz
#149660544Wednesday, November 12, 2014 11:32 PM GMT

Good Luck BennamStyle Hope You win :)
shadowcalen1
#149663646Thursday, November 13, 2014 12:16 AM GMT

Why on earth are you applying if you want someone else to win?

of     1