i8pie
#50467629Wednesday, July 13, 2011 4:27 AM GMT

Just shut up and stop posting on this.
TazzOliphirus
#50468102Wednesday, July 13, 2011 4:38 AM GMT

Everyone I loves dies violently--unnaturally. I'm cursed. Why go on?-- I'll just hurt others. //
TazzOliphirus
#50471589Wednesday, July 13, 2011 6:09 AM GMT

--Those are the lyrics to the song.. isrs. //
i8pie
#50473041Wednesday, July 13, 2011 7:02 AM GMT

??
TazzOliphirus
#50473085Wednesday, July 13, 2011 7:03 AM GMT

You obviously don't know it. //
i8pie
#50474280Wednesday, July 13, 2011 7:47 AM GMT

Ok so who cares if I don't know it
masterseb
#50476282Wednesday, July 13, 2011 9:46 AM GMT

Guess this. It's melodic death metal. From Arch enemy. Since the day that you were born the wheels are in motion Turning even faster play your part in the big machine The stage is set, the road is chosen Your fate preordained We are watching you every step of the way Never too late to stand your ground revolution begins In you in me Revolution! Once lost lost in their game Mental chains breaking now Set yourself free Who are they to tell you what to do? The stage is not set, the road is not chosen You fate not preordained They are losing control every step of the way
ipad2lover
#50508486Wednesday, July 13, 2011 9:33 PM GMT

That diong is called Nine In the Afternoon, i foreget who its by!
i8pie
#50509482Wednesday, July 13, 2011 9:50 PM GMT

It's by the Disco thingy :3 I don't remember but it had disco in it :3
TazzOliphirus
#50646848Friday, July 15, 2011 11:50 PM GMT

wtf Panic! At The Disco?.. .. //
Nemhain
#50648622Saturday, July 16, 2011 12:22 AM GMT

All you got to do is take a cup of flour add it to the mix! take a little soemthing sweet not sour a bit of salt, just a pinch! baking these treats is such a sinch, add a teaspoon of vanilla! take a little more and you count to four and you never get your filla! [the rest is a give away the name]
TazzOliphirus
#50648679Saturday, July 16, 2011 12:23 AM GMT

Power Puff Girls. //
Crash6351
#50649940Saturday, July 16, 2011 12:45 AM GMT

None above Hey, I don't feel so good. Something's not right, Something's coming over me What the f--k is this? Killer, intruder, homicidal man. If you see me coming, run as fast as you can. A blood thirsty demon who's stalking the street. I hack up my victims like pieces of meat. Blood thirsty demon, sinister fiend, Bludgeonous slaughters, my evil deeds. My hammer's a cold piece of blood-lethal steel. I grin while you writhe with the pain that I deal. Swinging the hammer, I hack through their heads, Deviant defilers, you're next to be dead. I unleash my hammer with sadistic intent. Pounding, surrounding, slamming through your head. Their bodies convulse, in agony, and, pain. I mangle their faces, till no features remain. A blade for the butchering, I cut them to shreds. First take out the organs, then cut off the head. The remains of flesh now sop under my feet. One more bloody massacre, the murders' complete. I seek to dismember, a sadist fiend. And, blood baths are my way of getting clean. I lurk in the alleys, wait for the kill. I have no remorse for the blood that I spill A merciless butcher who lives underground. I'm out to destroy you and ,I will, cut you down. I see you, and, I'm waiting ,for Black Friday.
i8pie
#50728061Sunday, July 17, 2011 4:45 AM GMT

Lawl, the powerpuff girls :3 Not at above
Crash6351
#50935004Wednesday, July 20, 2011 6:03 AM GMT

Great job ignoring my song. Mine was "Good Mourning/Black Friday" by Megadeth I anti-christ, I came to flesh From sins man once created To blame for war disease and death The guilt's on me I'm blasphemy I can't be killed don't even try I only rot but cannot die I'd rather be dead rotting free in my grave Then bow for the lord and live like a slave Sender of plagues and storms To dry all sources of all life Let your children be born in sickness And sacrifice them by the knife Killed by touch, killed with eyes Cover the earth with disease Search me, for I can't be found I anti-christ as I please, anti-christ as I please I satan, bewitched of the wicked Embodiment of evil galore Behold my satanic perversion That defiles jesus christ like a wh--e I possess all the preachers Spit on god and his lie To get into the hanged man When his time has come to die I've been killed and I've been banned Over a millions of times Float from body to body Continue my evil crimes I anti-christ, I came to flesh To be forever more A force with so much pain and death perverted s|e|x and war Damnation for the holy Damn christianity Destroy all holy Killed by touch, killed with eyes Cover the earth with disease Search me, for I can't be found I anti-christ as I please, anti-christ as I please I anti-christ, I came to flesh To be forever more A force with so much pain and death perverted s|e|x and war I anti-christ I destroy all holy
AnubisTheGod
#50940280Wednesday, July 20, 2011 8:53 AM GMT

you all are creepy little buggers Anthony works in the grocery store Savin' his pennies for someday Mama Leone left a note on the door, She said, "Sonny, move out to the country." Workin' too hard can give you A heart attackackackackackack You oughta know by now Who needs a house out in Hackensack? Is that all you get for your money? And it seems such a waste of time If that's what it's all about Mama, If that's movin' up then I'm movin' out. Mmm, I'm movin' out. Ooh-hoo, uh-huh, mmmm Sergeant O'Leary is walkin' the beat At night he becomes a bartender He works at Mister Cacciatore's down On Sullivan Street Across from the medical center Yeah and he's tradin' in his Chevy for a Cadillacacacacacacacac You oughta know by now And if he can't drive With a broken back At least he can polish the fenders And It seems such a waste of time If that's what it's all about Mama, If that's movin' up then I'm movin' out. Mmm, I'm movin' out. Ooh-hoo, uh-huh, mmmm You should never argue with a crazy mi-mi-mi-mi-mi-mind You oughta know by now You can pay Uncle Sam with the overtime Is that all you get for your money? And if that's what you have in mind yeah if that's what you're all about Good luck movin' up 'cause I'm movin' out. Mmm, I'm movin' out. Ooh-hoo, uh-huh, mmmm I'm movin' out...
Augments
#50940301Wednesday, July 20, 2011 8:55 AM GMT

Black friday- Megadeth I don't know the other one.
Crash6351
#50980476Wednesday, July 20, 2011 10:44 PM GMT

"Movin' Out (Anthony's Song)" by Billy Joel I anti-christ, I came to flesh From sins man once created To blame for war disease and death The guilt's on me I'm blasphemy I can't be killed don't even try I only rot but cannot die I'd rather be dead rotting free in my grave Then bow for the lord and live like a slave Sender of plagues and storms To dry all sources of all life Let your children be born in sickness And sacrifice them by the knife Killed by touch, killed with eyes Cover the earth with disease Search me, for I can't be found I anti-christ as I please, anti-christ as I please I satan, bewitched of the wicked Embodiment of evil galore Behold my satanic perversion That defiles jesus christ like a wh--e I possess all the preachers Spit on god and his lie To get into the hanged man When his time has come to die I've been killed and I've been banned Over a millions of times Float from body to body Continue my evil crimes I anti-christ, I came to flesh To be forever more A force with so much pain and death perverted s|e|x and war Damnation for the holy Damn christianity Destroy all holy Killed by touch, killed with eyes Cover the earth with disease Search me, for I can't be found I anti-christ as I please, anti-christ as I please I anti-christ, I came to flesh To be forever more A force with so much pain and death perverted s|e|x and war I anti-christ I destroy all holy I'm waiting for someone to get this.
RobloxOwner2
#51040341Thursday, July 21, 2011 8:34 PM GMT

Smashing Pumkinz
Crash6351
#51040426Thursday, July 21, 2011 8:35 PM GMT

Way to ignore the song I post. I will torture you guys with this song until someone gets it. I anti-christ, I came to flesh From sins man once created To blame for war disease and death The guilt's on me I'm blasphemy I can't be killed don't even try I only rot but cannot die I'd rather be dead rotting free in my grave Then bow for the lord and live like a slave Sender of plagues and storms To dry all sources of all life Let your children be born in sickness And sacrifice them by the knife Killed by touch, killed with eyes Cover the earth with disease Search me, for I can't be found I anti-christ as I please, anti-christ as I please I satan, bewitched of the wicked Embodiment of evil galore Behold my satanic perversion That defiles jesus christ like a wh--e I possess all the preachers Spit on god and his lie To get into the hanged man When his time has come to die I've been killed and I've been banned Over a millions of times Float from body to body Continue my evil crimes I anti-christ, I came to flesh To be forever more A force with so much pain and death perverted s|e|x and war Damnation for the holy Damn christianity Destroy all holy Killed by touch, killed with eyes Cover the earth with disease Search me, for I can't be found I anti-christ as I please, anti-christ as I please I anti-christ, I came to flesh To be forever more A force with so much pain and death perverted s|e|x and war I anti-christ I destroy all holy
i8pie
#51099833Friday, July 22, 2011 6:01 PM GMT

Something that has "I" in it?? I anti-christ??
TalkBackwards
#51099938Friday, July 22, 2011 6:03 PM GMT

no. //
i8pie
#51196165Sunday, July 24, 2011 1:03 AM GMT

Oh god that "//" thing again >.>
godzilla989
#51366264Tuesday, July 26, 2011 1:56 PM GMT

It's Monster, by Skillet.
i8pie
#51380711Tuesday, July 26, 2011 5:52 PM GMT

D: