of     179   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

KingOfRPG
#14977094Sunday, October 04, 2009 7:16 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
IronWoman1
#14978173Sunday, October 04, 2009 9:25 AM GMT

B.Y.O.B. /\ K guess mine: It's cold outside And the paint's peeling off of my walls There's a man outside In a long coat, grey hat, (removed for being innapropreate for ROBLOX) Now the light fades out And I wonder what I'm doing in a room like this There's a knock on the door And just for a second I thought I remembered you So now I'm alone Now I can think for myself About little deals and issues And things that I just don't understand A white lie that night Or a sly touch at times I don't think it mean anything to you . . . . . . . . .
KingOfRPG
#14978208Sunday, October 04, 2009 9:29 AM GMT

Are "Friends" Electric GUESS THISH: Freak out And give in Doesn't matter what you believe in Stay cool And be somebody's fool this year 'cause they know Who is righteous, what is bold So I'm told Who wants honey As long as there's some money Who wants that honey? Hipsters unite Come align for the big fight to rock for you But beware All those angels with their wings glued on 'cause deep down We are frightened and we're scared If you don't stare Who wants honey As long as there's some money Who wants that honey? Let me out Let me out Let me out Let me out Tell me all of your secrets Cannot help but believe this is true Tell me all of your secrets I know, I know, I know Should have listened when I was told Who wants honey As long as there is some money Who wants that honey? Let me out Let me out Let me out Let me out
GRINKLE
#14984891Sunday, October 04, 2009 3:05 PM GMT

guess mine im only doing verese uow im outa my shoes and im ready for the weekend yeah
KingOfRPG
#14997208Sunday, October 04, 2009 7:18 PM GMT

Wow . . . there's no telling what that is with that puny amount of lyrics . . .
GRINKLE
#15029603Monday, October 05, 2009 3:40 PM GMT

its ready for the weekend by calvin harris
cheese232
#15034520Monday, October 05, 2009 7:22 PM GMT

The secret side of me I never let you see So stay away from me, the best is ugly I keep it caged but I can't control it It's scratching on the walls, in the closet, in the halls It comes alive and I can't control it Hiding under the bed, in my body, in my head Won't somebody come to save me from this, make it end?
zevinneve
#15045814Monday, October 05, 2009 10:39 PM GMT

I have no idea... Mine is from out of country. Nuapurista kuulu se polokan tahti jalakani pohjii kutkutti Levan aiti se tyttoosa vahti vaan kyllahan Levan sen jutkutti silla ei meita silloin kiellot haittaa kun myo tanssimme laiasta laitaan (riff below) salivili hipput tupput tappyt appyt tipput hilijalleen. (note: I could not put in the foreing symbols above some letter,s simply because I don't know how.)
KingOfRPG
#15047648Monday, October 05, 2009 11:07 PM GMT

Hey, here's an idea! Put what genre of music it is before you post; it might help.
cheese232
#15051638Tuesday, October 06, 2009 12:02 AM GMT

Ok, its rock, heavy christian rock: The secret side of me I never let you see So stay away from me, the best is ugly I keep it caged but I can't control it It's scratching on the walls, in the closet, in the halls It comes alive and I can't control it Hiding under the bed, in my body, in my head Won't somebody come to save me from this, make it end?
Kryptosonic123
#15052929Tuesday, October 06, 2009 12:23 AM GMT

Heres mine: Back to the streets where we began Feeling as good as lovers can' You know. Yeah, we're felling so good Picking up things we shouldnt read Looks like the end of history as you know It's just the end of the world Back to the street where we began Feeling as good as love you could, you can Into a place where thoughts can bloom Into a room where its nine in the afternoon and we know that it could be and we know it should and you know that you feel it too Cause it's nine in the afternoon and your eyes are the size of the moon you could cause you can so you do Were feeling so good just the way that we do Ok now please guess what it is when its nine in the afternoon and your eyes are the size of the moon you could cause you can so you do were feeling so good back to the street down to our feet losing the feeling of feeling unique do ya know what I mean Back to the place where we used to say Man it feels good to feel this way And now i know what i mean Back to the street back to the place back to the room where it all began backto the room where it all began Cause its nine in the afternoon and your eyes are the size of the moon you could, cause you can so you do Were feeling so good just the way do when its nine in the afternoon and your eyes are the size of he moon you could cause you can so you do were feeling so good just the wa that we do when its nine in the afternoon and your eyes are the size of the moon you could cause you can so you do were feeling so good just the way that we do When its nine in the afternoon
Kryptosonic123
#15052994Tuesday, October 06, 2009 12:24 AM GMT

Heres mine: Back to the streets where we began Feeling as good as lovers can' You know. Yeah, we're felling so good Picking up things we shouldnt read Looks like the end of history as you know It's just the end of the world Back to the street where we began Feeling as good as love you could, you can Into a place where thoughts can bloom Into a room where its nine in the afternoon and we know that it could be and we know it should and you know that you feel it too Cause it's nine in the afternoon and your eyes are the size of the moon you could cause you can so you do Were feeling so good just the way that we do when its nine in the afternoon and your eyes are the size of the moon you could cause you can so you do were feeling so good back to the street down to our feet losing the feeling of feeling unique do ya know what I mean Back to the place where we used to say Man it feels good to feel this way And now i know what i mean Back to the street back to the place back to the room where it all began backto the room where it all began Cause its nine in the afternoon and your eyes are the size of the moon you could, cause you can so you do Were feeling so good just the way do when its nine in the afternoon and your eyes are the size of he moon you could cause you can so you do were feeling so good just the wa that we do when its nine in the afternoon and your eyes are the size of the moon you could cause you can so you do were feeling so good just the way that we do When its nine in the afternoon Now please guess what it is
Pey10Con
#15056381Tuesday, October 06, 2009 1:18 AM GMT

Won't you scream my name? For the first time x2 For the last time x3 As I lay down my life before you The hiding place where I sought out your eyes Screaming outwards to shoot me back in time You sent me out in the right field Spilled my words and disguise We're starting a rise Now it's so true I can't go on without you by my side Every night we die Hold my breath just to see your ghost I hold it in my hand for you Won't you scream my name? For the first time x2 For the last time x3 And I regret the moments I gave you! Searching for my plans to devour you I finally found out the truth You sent me out in the right field Spilled my words and disguise We're starting a rise Now it's so true I can't go on without you by my side Every night we die Let go of the wires! x2
Pey10Con
#15056461Tuesday, October 06, 2009 1:19 AM GMT

Metalcore
nickjonasissohot
#15056945Tuesday, October 06, 2009 1:25 AM GMT

when i met you girl my heart when knock knock now them butterflies in my stmach wont stop stop even though its a struggle love is all we got so we gonna keep keep climbing to the mountain top your world is my world and my fight is your fight my breath is your breathe and your heart baby you my one love my one heart my one life for sure im gonna tell you one time girl i love girl i love you girl i love girl i love you Justin bieber<33 100% hottie
COGsoldier117
#15059565Tuesday, October 06, 2009 2:16 AM GMT

don't know, never will Conversion, software version 7.0 Looking at life through the eyes of a tire hub. Eating seeds as a pastime activity, The toxicity of our city, of our city! New, what do you own the world? How do you own disorder, disorder? Now somewhere between the sacred silence Sacred silence and sleep Somewhere, between the sacred silence and sleep. DISORDER! DISORDER! DISORDER! More wood for the fires, loud neighbors. Flashlight reveries caught in the headlights of a truck. Eating seeds as a pastime activity, The toxicity of our city, of our city! New, what do you own the world? How do you own disorder, disorder? Now somewhere between the sacred silence, Sacred silence and sleep. Somewhere between the sacred silence and sleep. DISORDER! DISORDER! DISORDER! New, what do you own the world? How do you own disorder? Now somewhere between the sacred silence, Sacred silence and sleep. Somewhere, between the sacred silence and sleep. DISORDER! DISORDER! DISORDER! When I became the sun I shone life into the man's hearts, When I became the sun I shone life into the man's hearts
KingOfRPG
#15060412Tuesday, October 06, 2009 2:36 AM GMT

Most of you should know this in the first line >.> This was a triumph. I'm making a note here: HUGE SUCCESS. It's hard to overstate my satisfaction. Aperture Science We do what we must because we can. For the good of all of us. Except the ones who are dead. But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake. And the Science gets done. And you make a neat gun. For the people who are still alive. I'm not even angry. I'm being so sincere right now. Even though you broke my heart. And killed me. And tore me to pieces. And threw every piece into a fire. As they burned it hurt because I was so happy for you! Now these points of data make a beautiful line. And we're out of beta. We're releasing on time. So I'm GLaD. I got burned. Think of all the things we learned for the people who are still alive. Go ahead and leave me. I think I prefer to stay inside. Maybe you'll find someone else to help you. Maybe Black Mesa THAT WAS A JOKE. HAHA. FAT CHANCE. Anyway, this cake is great. It's so delicious and moist. Look at me still talking when there's Science to do. When I look out there, it makes me GLaD I'm not you. I've experiments to run. There is research to be done. On the people who are still alive. And believe me I am still alive. I'm doing Science and I'm still alive. I feel FANTASTIC and I'm still alive. While you're dying I'll be still alive. And when you're dead I will be still alive. STILL ALIVE (x2)
wario50
#15061867Tuesday, October 06, 2009 3:21 AM GMT

^ Still Slive ^ I Know that song like heck.
wario50
#15061895Tuesday, October 06, 2009 3:22 AM GMT

@ COG Soldier System of a down - Toxicity.
Scruffymushu
#15062420Tuesday, October 06, 2009 3:39 AM GMT

Ok so it's Demi Lovato.... You're so hypontizing, You have me laughing while a sing, You have me smilin' in my sleeppp, And I can see this unraveling, Your loooove is where I'm fallin', But please don't catch me.
Scruffymushu
#15062642Tuesday, October 06, 2009 3:46 AM GMT

Oh also by SelenaGomez.... Oh Oh Oh Ohho Oh Oh (2 times) You walk around like you some new senstaion, You move in circles you don't need no invation, You spend your money you can get no satifaction, (aomething somethin) get the right reaction, Where are friends now baby, ( skip) Yoooou,yoooou, Your'e fallin' down the world starts spinin' now ...yeah u probably no it if you have ever seen a disney channel commerical break
cheese232
#15071757Tuesday, October 06, 2009 5:43 PM GMT

im ashamed to know its falling down by selena gomez... :'(
Scruffymushu
#15099936Wednesday, October 07, 2009 2:52 AM GMT

lol
MINARD777
#15106681Wednesday, October 07, 2009 12:10 PM GMT

im ashamed i know it 2! lol lol lol! must... stop... watching... disney... oh and the one u did a while ago is monster by skillet cheese 232!! guess this one: As the circle forms tonight And I take my place to execute my "right" Call the filthy ones into my sight Bring the sinners one by one Stones of judgment shall avenge the things they've done But then I raise my head and stare into the Son Oh, then I feel my blood run cold Eyes like the sharpest blade That penetrate to the bottom of my soul Words of truth that cut so deep You write the lines of mystery I stumble and the stone I held in hand is cast away When the mirror's shown to me I see my own hypocrisy And weep upon the writing in the sand
MINARD777
#15106724Wednesday, October 07, 2009 12:13 PM GMT

and this one: I used to rule the world Seas would rise when I gave the word Now in the morning I sweep alone Sweep the streets I used to own I used to roll the dice Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes Listen as the crowd would sing: "Now the old king is dead! Long live the king!" One minute I held the key Next the walls were closed on me And I discovered that my castles stand Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand I hear Jerusalem bells a ringing Roman Cavalry choirs are singing Be my mirror my sword and shield My missionaries in a foreign field For some reason I can't explain Once you go there was never, never an honest word That was when I ruled the world (Ohhh)

of     179   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right