undanny
#88145380Wednesday, January 30, 2013 11:32 PM GMT

These are all terrible songs, why don't we get some zeppelin here or something?
IREadam
#88152405Thursday, January 31, 2013 12:56 AM GMT

Its blues/rock Well it's been ten years and a thousand tears And look at the mess I'm in A broken nose and a broken heart, An empty bottle of gin Well I sit and I pray In my broken down Chevrolet While I'm singin' to myself There's got to be another way Well I've searched and I've searched To find the perfect life A brand new car and a brand new suit I even got me a little wife But wherever I have gone I was sure to find myself there You can run all your life But not go anywhere Well I'll pass the bar on the way To my dingy hotel room I spent all my money I've been drinkin' since half past noon Well I'll wake there in the mornin' Or maybe in the county jail Times are hard getting harder I'm born to lose and destined to fail I didn't include the chorus, its a giveaway.
Ernasou
#88153087Thursday, January 31, 2013 1:04 AM GMT

"Ball and Chain", by Social Distortion Ya al chole chango chilango que chafa chamba te chutas no checa andar de tacuche y chale con la charola Tan choncho como una chinche mas chueco que la fayuca con fusca y con cachiporra te pasa andar de guarura Mejor yo me hecho una chela y chance enchufo una chava chambeando de chafirete me sobra chupe y pachanga Si choco saco chipote la chota no es muy molacha chiveando a los que machucan se va en morder su talacha De noche caigo al congal no manches dice la changa al choro de teporocho enchifla pasa la pacha Pachucos, cholos y chundos chichinflas y malafachas aca los chompiras rifan y bailan tibiri tabara Mejor yo me echo una chela y chance enchufo una chava chambeando de chafirete me sobra chupe pachanga Mi ñero mata la vacha y canta la cucaracha su choya vive de chochos de chemo, churro y garnachas Pachucos, cholos y chundos chichinflas y malafachas aca los chompiras rifan y bailan tibiri tabara Transeando de arriba abajo hay va la chilanga banda chin chin si me la recuerdan carcacha y se les retacha
deadlysnakeman56
#88153988Thursday, January 31, 2013 1:15 AM GMT

dude what I am not my own, for I have been made new
Ernasou
#88154179Thursday, January 31, 2013 1:18 AM GMT

That. Ya al chole chango chilango que chafa chamba te chutas no checa andar de tacuche y chale con la charola Tan choncho como una chinche mas chueco que la fayuca con fusca y con cachiporra te pasa andar de guarura Mejor yo me hecho una chela y chance enchufo una chava chambeando de chafirete me sobra chupe y pachanga Si choco saco chipote la chota no es muy molacha chiveando a los que machucan se va en morder su talacha De noche caigo al congal no manches dice la changa al choro de teporocho enchifla pasa la pacha Pachucos, cholos y chundos chichinflas y malafachas aca los chompiras rifan y bailan tibiri tabara Mejor yo me echo una chela y chance enchufo una chava chambeando de chafirete me sobra chupe pachanga Mi ñero mata la vacha y canta la cucaracha su choya vive de chochos de chemo, churro y garnachas Pachucos, cholos y chundos chichinflas y malafachas aca los chompiras rifan y bailan tibiri tabara Transeando de arriba abajo hay va la chilanga banda chin chin si me la recuerdan carcacha y se les retacha
cheese232
#88180472Thursday, January 31, 2013 3:50 PM GMT

Obviously I had to google that :P Chilanga Banda - Cafe Tacvba I’m not this kind emotion, no But Sunny skies, bound to break my eyes. You’ve got this kind of blueprint, yeah But broken hearts, bound to make you smart. I don’t know your face anymore. ‘Cause you are so far gone. All my rage and scorn, Let it off. ‘Cause we’re undone And fathers tell their sons, Run along. ‘Cause we’re all lovers and bleeders As all lonely ones have to be. Fevers raging beneath those bones But those tales you tell seem to hide you well. I can still see some fire there But lullabies, bound to make you cry. I don’t feel your heart anymore ‘Cause you are so far gone. All my rage and scorn, Let it off ‘Cause we’re undone And fathers tell their sons, Run along. ‘Cause we’re all lovers and bleeders As all lonely ones have to be.
Rafael9009
#88191176Thursday, January 31, 2013 9:04 PM GMT

idk In a church, by the face, He talks about the people going under. Only child know... A man decides after seventy years, That what he goes there for, is to unlock the door. While those around him criticize and sleep... And through a fractal on a breaking wall, I see you my friend, and touch your face again. Miracles will happen as we trip. But we're never gonna survive, unless... We get a little crazy No we're never gonna survive, unless... We are a little... Crazy...crazy...crazy... ...Crazy yellow people walking through my head. One of them's got a gun, to shoot the other one. And yet together they were friends at school Ohh, get it, get it, get it, get it no no! If all were there when we first took the pill, Then maybe, then maybe, then maybe, then maybe... Miracles will happen as we speak. But we're never gonna survive unless... We get a little crazy. No we're never gonna survive unless... We are a little... Crazy... No no, never survive, unless we get a little... bit... Oh, a little bit... Oh, a little bit... Amanda decides to go along after seventeen years... Oh darlin... In a sky full of people, only some want to fly, Isn't that crazy? In a world full of people, only some want to fly, Isn't that crazy? Crazy... In a heaven of people there's only some want to fly, Ain't that crazy? Oh babe... Oh darlin... In a world full of people there's only some want to fly, Isn't that crazy? Isn't that crazy... Isn't that crazy... Isn't that crazy... Ohh... But we're never gonna survive unless, we get a little crazy..crazy.. No we're never gonna to survive unless, we are a little...crazy.. But we're never gonna survive unless, we get a little crazy..crazy.. No we're never gonna to survive unless, we are a little..crazy.. No no, never survive unless, we get a little bit... And then you see things The size Of which you've never known before They'll break it Someday... Only child know.... Them things The size Of which you've never known before Someday... (Someway... Someday... Someway...Someday... Someway... Someday...)
tommycarver2077
#88193267Thursday, January 31, 2013 9:35 PM GMT

Idk No one sits with him, he doesn't fit in But we feel like we do when we make run of him Cos you want to belong, do you go along? Cos his pain is his price paid for you to belong. It's not like you hate him, or want him to die But maybe he goes home and thinks 'suicide' Or he comes back to school with a gun at his side? Any kindness from you might have saved his life... Heroes are made when you make a choice! You could be a hero, Heroes do what's right You could be a hero You could save a life You could be a hero, You could join the fight For what's right, for what's right, for what's right...
DamianHatesGuest
#88198755Thursday, January 31, 2013 10:46 PM GMT

Guess this! (CHOURS) My Everything gets anything I got but you don't understand! But im so Alone! Im so Alone! Oh yeah im Alone! Made by: DamianHatesGuest
reshiram1995
#88284841Saturday, February 02, 2013 3:26 AM GMT

I dunno. 動き始めた 感情 はぐるまは軋み続けていた だけど私は信じてた あなたが愛し続けていると 逃げ続ける事が私には理解出来なくて 離さないで私の手をいつまでも抱きしめて 俯きがちな心を晒しても 何も感じられず苦しい 一途な愛はあなただけを見つめて 他には何も見えなくなっていく 涙は赤き雫から何を感じるの? 触れたくて抱きしめられたくて 今は何も見えなくて 動き始めた 感情 はぐるまは軋み続けていた だけど私は信じてた あなたが愛し続けていると 逃げ続ける事が私には理解出来なくて 離さないで私の手をいつまでも抱きしめて 抜け出せない思い出は私を苦しめ続け 交差する感情は螺旋の中に囚われる 這い蹲ってでもあなたに近づきたくて 今も幻想を抱いて果て無き夢を見続けていた 暗闇の中でもあなたを感じて 裸のままで抱き寄せてよ 他の女なんて殺してあげる この世であなたを愛せるのは一人 私以外にはいないよ 狂おしいほどに乱れ咲く薔薇の棘が刺さる 痛みさえも愛しくて 動き始めた 感情 はぐるまは軋み続けていた だけど私は信じてた あなたが愛し続けていると 逃げ続ける事が私には理解出来なくて 離さないで私の手をいつまでも抱きしめて 抜け出せない思い出は私を苦しめ続け 交差する感情は螺旋の中に囚われる 這い蹲ってでもあなたに近づきたくて 今も幻想を抱いて果て無き夢を見続けていた 突き刺した刃は深く全てを飲み込んでゆく 飛び散る鮮血が私を赤く染め続けてる 刹那に誓ったただ狂おしい愛情だけは 今も一途な思い ただ純粋で無垢なだけ 何もかも殺しても何も周りが見えなくて 意識を破壊された少女は何を願うのか ただ笑いながらその刃を自分に突き刺して 全ての憎しみが静かに潰えた瞬間に……
MonsterHoliday
#88294067Saturday, February 02, 2013 5:46 AM GMT

It was a Monster holiday@!
SocietyKilledHer
#88295629Saturday, February 02, 2013 6:15 AM GMT

guess this You're my favorite explosion. (You know the only real way to cure pain is to add a little more, because everything new distracts the old.) A violin with no hands plays symphonies with no words. A drowning boy with no voice prays someone up there's telling me, You'd better not get back up! I spit my heart into this red cup. I'd better pick it back up, it might ruin your night. And she said, "Baby, leave the water by the bed for later, and I woke up without a single drop. I told myself I'm tired of holding up your backup plans. Go down your list and be satisfied if all you have is not enough. (True love comes from more than just the heart) She said paint a picture on me, throw your dress up and your heart away. Yeah, I heard what you said. A friend of a friend, these strangers at the party never paid. And if that doesn't turn you on. I'll keep talking till something does. As we're covered in sand, you roll over and smile. I told myself I'm tired of holding up your backup plans. Go down your list and be satisfied it's all you have. And until that day, I'll steal you flowers from the cemetery, red roses. Red rose of the dead. How does it feel to breathe oxygen inside her head? So say it, say I'm in love, cause you called me crying from your job, said you just got fired. And you don't have a backup plan, so don't expect me to understand. (A diamond bullet and a gun made of gold, she was covered in blood last seen in San Francisco) Yeah! We all breakdown. Sometimes the bedroom walls become my only friends, but they were there from beginning to end. I'm tired of holding up your backup plans. Go down your list and be satisfied it's all you have. You know I've never held a gun in my life, but now I carry one around in case I see you tonight. Bedroom walls. Oh, these bedroom walls. Oh, I hate what it tastes like.
HDINFAMOUS
#88297586Saturday, February 02, 2013 7:00 AM GMT

MariusDamocles
#88317067Saturday, February 02, 2013 3:51 PM GMT

VIVA LA VIDA!!!!!OMG!!!!! THATS THE BEST SONG EVER!!!!
MariusDamocles
#88317711Saturday, February 02, 2013 4:00 PM GMT

ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN OF ULTIMATE DESTINY!!!!!
MariusDamocles
#88318167Saturday, February 02, 2013 4:07 PM GMT

sorry im posting for things on things around the first pages.
oppeljeck
#88318860Saturday, February 02, 2013 4:17 PM GMT

Where would you go, not long ago I've been thinkin' out loud Why so suddenly? D-d-d-don't you know, don't do it, what you do Oh what you do to me Forever is a long, long time When you've lost your way Tryin' to follow your ideas Oh sorry But your so called life It is such a waste Wear your real eyes No you don't realize What you say yes to But you say yes too A-where would you go Where would you go with a lasso? Could you run into, could you run into Could you and run into me? A-where would you go Where would you go tied up to a lasso? Could you run into, could you run into Could you go and run into me? So lonely, so pretty Such a lack of diplomacy you can't get out D-d-don't you know, don't do what you do Well what you do to me Far out, so far out, such a fallout Not only that's you're lonely Don't matter that you're not so well No you're not so well A-where would you go Where would you go with a lasso? Could you run into, could you run into Could you and run into me? A-where would you go Where would you go tied up to a lasso? Could you run into, could you run into Could you go and run into me? Tommorow is a long, long time When you've lost your way Tommorow is a long, long time When you've lost your way
oucho
#88323654Saturday, February 02, 2013 5:21 PM GMT

Don't know He was the wizard of a thousand kings, And I chance to meet him one night wandering, He told me tales and he drank my wine, Me and my magic man kind of feeling fine. He had a cloak of gold and eyes of fire, And as he spoke out felt a deep desire, To free the world of it's fear and pain, And help the people to feel free again. Why don't we listen to the voices in our heart Cause then I know we'd find we're not so far apart Everybody's got to be happy, everyone should sing For we know the joy of life, the peace that love can bring. So spoke the wizard in his mountain home The vision of his wisdom means we'll never be alone And I will dream of my magic night, And the million silver stars That guide me with their light.
rxnetwork
#88335118Saturday, February 02, 2013 7:39 PM GMT

*synth wobbles* *snare roll* You have reached your destination. SCREE-WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUB SCREE-WUUUUBYIYI YIYIYIYIYI any takers?
tommycarver2077
#88335292Saturday, February 02, 2013 7:42 PM GMT

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm............................. That's a SONG?
PenBlade
#88339296Saturday, February 02, 2013 8:28 PM GMT

Guess this: Ok I'm blastin' off to Mars, Houston we have a problem, Sorta like a Rocket, but I'm not Kevin Martin, I'm so unashamed for this cross I got my heart in, He set me ablaze, I'm on fire, arson, Ain't no turnin' back boy, I have just departed, It's be Looney Tunes to quit, Marvin Martian
Ernasou
#88373510Sunday, February 03, 2013 2:28 AM GMT

"Mission to Mars", by "Pro" (Or something like that.) Me encuentro en esta posición que todos a mi alrededor fingen estar entusiasmados todos a la vez Y cuento las horas que no pasé a tu lado son como hojas de un papel...en blanco y no quiero gritarte pero esto me tiene harto hasta el punto mismo de odiarme y sonreir a la vez Me caga que me expliquen como es el mundo si al final todos estan equivocados todos a la vez Y cuento, las horas que no pasé a tu lado son como hojas de un papel...en blanco y no quiero gritarte pero esto me tiene harto hasta el punto mismo de odiarte y sonreir a la vez Te haré firmar un comodato de pasión que no te aparte... de mi lado como castigo pasarás la eternidad sin la llave del candado y no quiero gritarte pero esto me tiene harto hasta el punto mismo de odiarte y sonreir a la vez
MariusDamocles
#88457051Sunday, February 03, 2013 11:06 PM GMT

Guess this epic song TROLOLOLOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLL LOLOLOL! LOLOLOLOL!!!
tommycarver2077
#88458041Sunday, February 03, 2013 11:17 PM GMT

TROLOLOLOLOL SONG! OYUSH!
Ernasou
#88460191Sunday, February 03, 2013 11:42 PM GMT

Me encuentro en esta posición que todos a mi alrededor fingen estar entusiasmados todos a la vez Y cuento las horas que no pasé a tu lado son como hojas de un papel...en blanco y no quiero gritarte pero esto me tiene harto hasta el punto mismo de odiarme y sonreir a la vez Me caga que me expliquen como es el mundo si al final todos estan equivocados todos a la vez Y cuento, las horas que no pasé a tu lado son como hojas de un papel...en blanco y no quiero gritarte pero esto me tiene harto hasta el punto mismo de odiarte y sonreir a la vez Te haré firmar un comodato de pasión que no te aparte... de mi lado como castigo pasarás la eternidad sin la llave del candado y no quiero gritarte pero esto me tiene harto hasta el punto mismo de odiarte y sonreir a la vez Since I was rudely interrupted by a probably pre pubescent ADHD autistic kid.