Aditrach
#132382516Thursday, May 01, 2014 1:29 PM GMT

keyra14
#132519390Saturday, May 03, 2014 3:57 AM GMT

Don't know the name of the song but it's Tupac...(I think lol) Mine is old XD (CHORUS) Hey, Bungalow Bill, What did you k.ill? Bungalow Bill? Hey, Bungalow Bill What did you k.ill? Bungalow Bill? He went out tiger hunting with his elephant and g.un, In case of accidents, he always took his mom He's the all-American, bullet-headed Saxon mother's son. All the children sing: (CHORUS) Hey, Bungalow Bill, What did you k.ill? Bungalow Bill? Hey, Bungalow Bill What did you k.ill? Bungalow Bill? Deep in the jungle where the mighty tiger lies, Bill and his elephants were taken by surprise, So Captain Marvel zapped him right between the eyes, All the children sing: (CHORUS) Hey, Bungalow Bill, What did you k.ill? Bungalow Bill? Hey, Bungalow Bill What did you k.ill? Bungalow Bill? The children asked him if to k.ill was not a s.in, But when he looked so fierce, his mummy butted in, If looks could kill, it would have been us instead of him! All the children sing: (CHORUS)[x4] Hey, Bungalow Bill, What did you k.ill? Bungalow Bill? Hey, Bungalow Bill What did you k.ill? Bungalow Bill?
Galexa123
#134946649Saturday, May 24, 2014 5:16 AM GMT

I love Coldplay dude.. It's totally ''I used to Rule the World''. Okay here's mine: You were an angel on the run that I caught somehow I tried so hard to figure you out. But baby you're a pretty little mystery That makes no sense to me You got me stayin' up all night, burnin' inside The voices in my head won't quit I may be losin' my mind and goin' insane But I put up with your... Ha ha And it's a wild ride Every single night Even the worst of times Are the best of times Got me singin' Sunday dinner with a bottle of Jack Drive around town, like a heart attack Baby you're a mess, but it's meant to be 'Cause you keep me crazy Tell me you love me and everything's alright 57 seconds and you start a fight Baby somehow you're the one I need 'Cause you keep me crazy NOTE: I dont know why,but I like this song now... xD
dynamicdolphins
#135070907Sunday, May 25, 2014 5:08 PM GMT

No idea. Hush, don't speak. When you spit your venom keep it shut i hate it, when you hiss, and preach. About your new messiah cause' your theories catch fire. I can't find your silver lining, I don't mean to judge. But when you read your speech, it's tiring. Enough is enough. I'm covering my ears like a kid, when your words mean nothing I go Lalala I'm turning up the volume when you speak, cause' if my heart can't stop it, I find a way to block it. I go laklallalalalallalalallalal I find a way to block it I go lalalalalalallalalalalalla If our love is running out of time. I won't count the hours rather be a coward. When our worlds collide I'm gonna drown you out before I lose my mind I cant find your silver lining I don't mean to judge BBut when you read your speech its tiring enough is enough Im cover\ing my ears llike a kid when your words mean nothing i go lalala im turning up the volume when you speak cause' if my heart cant stop it i find a way to block it i go lalallalalalalallalallalala i find a way to block it i go lalalallalalalallalalalala lalallalalalala lalalalalalla lalalalalalalalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
littleolddestroyer
#135210181Tuesday, May 27, 2014 12:28 AM GMT

I'm guessing that this won't end up in the latest Roblox Thread Simulator.
bud390
#135215653Tuesday, May 27, 2014 1:23 AM GMT

That song is lalala by naughty boy. I don't got any lyrics
Avilius
#135908864Tuesday, June 03, 2014 8:38 PM GMT

There's something inside me It's, it's coming out, I feel like killing you Let loose the anger, held back too long My blood runs cold Through my anatomy, dwells another being Rooted in my cortex, a servant to its bidding Brutality now becomes my appetite Violence is now a way of life The sledge my tool to torture As it pounds down on your forehead Eyes bulging from their sockets With every swing of my mallet I smash your head in, until brains seep in Through the cracks, blood does leak Distorted beauty, catastrophe Steaming slop, splattered all over me Lifeless body, slouching dead Lecherous abscess Where you once had a head Avoiding the prophecy of my new found lust You will never live again, soon your life will end I'll see you die at my feet, eternally I smash your face facial bones collapse as I crack your skull in half Crushing, cranial, contents Draining the snot, I rip out the eyes Squeezing them in my hands nerves are incised Peeling the flesh off the bottom of my weapon Involuntarily pulpifying facial regions Suffer, and then you die Torture, pulverized At one with my sixth sense, I feel free To kill as I please, no one can stop me Created to kill, the carnage continues Violently reshaping human facial tissue Brutality becomes my appetite Violence is now a way of life The sledge my tool to torture As it pounds down on your forehead Read more: Cannibal Corpse - Hammer Smashed Face Lyrics | MetroLyrics
Avilius
#135909670Tuesday, June 03, 2014 8:45 PM GMT

FUDGE I DIDN'T MEAN TO COPY THAT LAST PART D:<
iamarobloxfan
#135910154Tuesday, June 03, 2014 8:50 PM GMT

I wish I could have quit you! I wish I never missed you! And told you that I loved you, everytime I ****ed you! The future that we both drew, And all the **** we've been through, Obsessed with the thought of you, The pain just grew and grew! How could you do this to me? Look at what I made for you! Never was enough, and the world is what I gave to you. I used to be lovestruck, Now I'm just ****ed up, Pull up my sleeves and see the pattern of my cuts! I've lost it all, Fell today, It's all the saaame. I'm sorry no, Sorry. Sorry, nooo. (no) I've been abused, I feel so used, Because of yoooouuu.. I'm sorry no, (sorry) Sorry, nooo. (no)
steelmygirl
#135914985Tuesday, June 03, 2014 9:33 PM GMT

viva la vida by coldplay, I love them loll 'Nobody likes to but I really like to cry'
Chilly5Boys
#136025943Thursday, June 05, 2014 12:46 AM GMT

Long ago, inside a distant memory, There is a voice that says Do you believe a world of happy endings? Even when the road seems long, Every breath you take will lead you closer to A special place within Your Nevereverland I wake up A siren keeps beating at my eardrums I stifle this scream to death Without knowing anything I hold on to only my heartbeat And fall into the trap of reality I won’t regret I gaze at the piled up, torn apart picture of the future I hold my breath In my head The hands of my rusted memories Turn Round and round As I close my eyes There is no mark left behind, no noise spilling out, no destination I know that this is what I want, this is what I need The afterimage that is repeating even now We who have a wounded past Are, without being healed Already shutting away Such uselessly revolving, unchanging days So now This is what I desired My Nevereverland I wander around Words that pierce like knives Laugh at my pain Without being able to do anything I swallow back my trembling voice And fall into the trap of solitude These footsteps that have gone astray Stumble, lose their presence And are dyed in tears In my heart The stage of tragedy maniacally And unsteadily Dances As I take your hand I run past you from behind, my heart’s memories fade away I know that this is what I want, this is what I need The afterimage that will repeat tomorrow as well The distorted world that suddenly appeared Is, without disappearing Already shutting away Such uselessly revolving, unchanging days So now This is what I desired My Nevereverland I wake up The sunlight shining through the trees like after a dream Pierces through to the other side of my eyelids Even though I think, “All of it should have come true” Again, I fall As I close my eyes There is no mark left behind, no noise spilling out, no destination I know that this is what I want, this is what I need The afterimage that is repeating even now We who have a wounded past Are, without being healed Already shutting away Such uselessly revolving, unchanging days So now This is what I desired My Nevereverland
mangojaguar
#136032132Thursday, June 05, 2014 1:49 AM GMT

Neverland- Nano Those days taught me everything I know how to catch a feeling and when to let it go how all those scheming, soulless creatures can't find dreamer's honey in the hive if it's right beneath their nose
DREAMYCHIC
#136045376Thursday, June 05, 2014 4:19 AM GMT

I didn't know that one but I looked it up and apparently it's called "Alien Days" ?? Here's mine; Some days I sit, Starin' out the window, Watching this world pass me by... Sometimes I think...There's nothing to live for, I almost Break down and cry. Sometimes I think I'm crazy, I'm crazy, Oh, so crazy... Why am I here,am I just wasting my time? But when I see my baby, Suddenly I'm not crazy, It all makes sense when I look into her eyes, oh no... 'Cause sometimes it feels like the world's on my shoulders... Everyone's leanin' on me... 'Cause sometimes it feels like the world's almost over... But then she comes back to me.
lancecool123456
#136046227Thursday, June 05, 2014 4:34 AM GMT

^Eminem? Here is mine lol (Easy) "When I met you in the summer To my heartbeat sound We fell in love As the leaves turned brown And we could be together baby As long as skies are blue You act so innocent now But you lied so soon When I met you in the summer When I met you in the summer To my heartbeat sound We fell in love As the leaves turned brown And we could be together baby As long as skies are blue You act so innocent now But you lied so soon When I met you in the summer Summer When I met you in the summer (Summer) (Hey) (La La) (Hey) Summer (Summer) (Hey) (La La) (Hey) "
Harbynger
#136048069Thursday, June 05, 2014 5:05 AM GMT

^ idk "We have allied, but it doesn't matter. Glory to ourselves, glory to us! Glory to Arcadia!" all you need to know [~] - Incurrite, Neomaxtarians, Incurrere ut victores! - [~]
keyra14
#136163400Friday, June 06, 2014 4:14 PM GMT

^ idk I don't have any lyrics.
Destr0i
#136621967Wednesday, June 11, 2014 12:01 AM GMT

I am master singer. LALALLALAALALALA Never forget.
Chilly5Boys
#136648508Wednesday, June 11, 2014 4:47 AM GMT

Every time I dream, I can hear your voice reaching out to me as I keep drowning In this heart, an empty canvas I will blacken it with tears again... Illusions that seem to never end Falling through like an hourglass Shrouded by all these mysteries Warmth that feels so familiar Heartless words that escape my lips Laughter threatens to eat my soul Fearing taking a step ahead What awaits me no is a future of gray Praying to see an answer Amongst these broken lies If my words were to reach you what would you say? Scattering the light broken in pieces Shattering the darkness from within I can hear a voice as it grows distant pulling me back into life... If I were to lose all that surrounds me If I were to find only a void I would give up all my senses Just to fall into your arms Leia... Illusions that seem to never end Hidden under a vacant smile Fearing words that were never said Echoing in endless layers of gray... Failing to find an answer I hold my breath again Desperate to break away From this insanity... If the second hand falls into silence Then this world would stop its turning All these words whispered in prayer Would be lost and then forgotten Let me smile for just one more day Let me hope for one more night And if you should never hear me Then I'd rather you just kill me Every time I dream, I can hear your voice Reaching out to me as I keep drowning In this heart, an empty canvas We will bury it together but if in the end you have to leave me That you'd burn me with your fire And release me from this life Leia....
billybretherton
#136681998Wednesday, June 11, 2014 5:43 PM GMT

B-Z-R-K B-Z-B-Z-R-K B-Z-R-K B-Z-B-Z-R-K B-Z-R-K B-Z-B-Z-R-K B-Z-R-K B-Z-B-Z-R-K Go berserk Go berserk Hyped up on adrenaline Feelin’ like a kid again But then again It’s a win, win, win again So genuine, oh, so genuine Pop, pop, pop like a firecracker Crack that back like a chiropractor I go berserk on a daily basis Y’all recognize me? I’m meltin’ faces BZ-R-K Gonna get your heart rate Up to the sky, up-up to the sky Up to the sky, up-up to the sky BZ-R-K Gonna get your heart rate Up to the sky, up-up to the sky Up to the sky, up-up to the sky B-Z-R-K Goin’ out of control We are that F-F-5 Goin’ digital gold B-Z-R-K B-Z-B-Z-R-K B-Z-R-K B-Z-B-Z-R-K Go berserk Go berserk Go berserk Go berserk Somebody call that fire department Flames turned up at my apartment Gotta stop drop ‘Cause it’s getting’ hot Yeah it’s getting’ hot Hot BZ-R-K Gonna get your heart rate Up to the sky, up-up to the sky Up to the sky, up-up to the sky BZ-R-K Gonna get your heart rate Up to the sky, up-up to the sky Up to the sky, up-up to the sky B-Z-R-K Goin’ out of control We are that F-F-5 Goin’ digital gold B-Z-R-K B-Z-B-Z-R-K B-Z-R-K B-Z-B-Z-R-K Go berserk Go berserk Go berserk Go berserk So authentic One sixteen and the fam in the building homie You know we gotta kill it Keepin’ it cataclysmic, chaotic Calm and cool, and you kiddin’, come on I know you feel it When the beat drop Girls like “No you didn’t!” That’s my song Handle my business Got my witness Give it a minute I promise imma wild out When I get that feelin’ That feelin’ of pure adrenaline Spirit’s fillin’ me up Ain’t no tellin’ homie when it’ll end I know the fire marshall Gonna’ be comin’ around to shut this down He entered the building And got his hands up to the ceiling now B-Z-R-K Goin’ off like Yeezy on stage All the 808s Don’t need the heartbreaks Juiced up on faith Don’t play Everybody in the building go B-Z-R-K Goin’ out of control We are that F-F-5 Goin’ digital gold B-Z-R-K B-Z-B-Z-R-K B-Z-R-K B-Z-B-Z-R-K Go berserk Go berserk Go berserk Go berserk Go berserk
LordMortarion
#136682388Wednesday, June 11, 2014 5:48 PM GMT

BERZERK In the dawn an angel was dancing Surrounded by an aura of light But in the shadows something was watching And with patience awaiting the night Mournful night, attractive night Your dark beauty obsesses me An angel bewitched by the shadows And seduced by the whispering lies A spell was cast and the sky turned red The angel's heart froze to ice The blackness that falls is coming to stay Under the snow lies angel cold Dusk has passed and a cold morning breeze Is sweeping all over the plain On the ground lies an angel with skin so pale On her face an image of pain Snow is now falling to the frozen ground The angel is covered by white Frost is spreading across the plain To welcome the eternal night The dress is white with crystals of ice And frozen roses so red Roses of blood from an innocent soul On the plain lies an angel dead A spell was cast and the sky turned red The angel's heart froze to ice In the gloomy sky black clouds were gathering The silence was broken by cries A spell was cast and the sky turned red The angel's heart froze to ice In the gloomy sky The silence where dead angels lie Touch the snow Caress the lifeless sculptures Die! The blackness that falls is coming to stay Under the snow lies angels cold Yet with each crystal of frost that is falling Another story is told A spell was cast and the sky turned red The angel's heart froze to ice In the gloomy sky The silence where dead angels lie
bob8644
#137073059Sunday, June 15, 2014 3:40 PM GMT

Where Dead Angels Lie ( Also, how come everyone new here replies to the last post on the first page? ) Mom, I know I let you down And though you say the days are happy Why is the power off, and I'm screwd up? And, Mom, I know he's not around But don't you place the blame on me As you pour yourself another drink, yeah. I guess we are who we are Headlights shining in the dark night I drive on Maybe we took this too far I went in headfirst Never thinking about who what I said hurt, in what verse My mom probably got it the worst The brunt of it, but as stubborn as we are Did I take it too far? "Cleaning Out My Closet" and all them other songs But regardless I don't hate you 'cause, Ma, You're still beautiful to me, 'cause you're my mom Though far be it from you to be calm, our house was Vietnam Desert Storm and both of us put together can form an atomic bomb equivalent to Chemical warfare And forever we can drag this on and on But, agree to disagree That gift from me up under the Christmas tree don't mean crud to me You're kicking me out? It's 15 degrees and it's Christmas Eve (little ##### just leave) Ma, let me grab my freaking coat, anything to have each other's goats Why we always at each other's throats? Especially when dad, he ... us both We're in the same freaking boat, you'd think that it'd make us close (nope) Further away it drove us, but together headlights shine, a car full of belongings Still got a ways to go, back to grandma's house it's straight up the road And I was the man of the house, the oldest, so my shoulders carried the weight of the load Then Nate got taken away by the state at eight years old, And that's when I realized you were sick and it wasn't fixable or changeable And to this day we remained estranged and I hate it though, but 'Cause to this day we remain estranged and I hate it though 'Cause you ain't even get to witness your grand babies grow But I'm sorry, Mama, for "Cleaning Out My Closet", at the time I was angry Rightfully maybe so, never meant that far to take it though, 'cause now I know it's not your fault, and I'm not making jokes That song I no longer play at shows and I cringe every time it's on the radio And I think of Nathan being placed in a home And all the medicine you fed us And how I just wanted you to taste your own, But now the medications taken over And your mental state's deteriorating slow And I'm way too old to cry, the crud is painful though But, Ma, I forgive you, so does Nathan, yo All you did, all you said, you did your best to raise us both Foster care, that cross you bear, few may be as heavy as yours But I love you, Debbie Mathers, oh, what a tangled web we have, 'cause one thing I never asked was Where the heck my deadbeat dad was Screw it, I guess he had trouble keeping up with every address But I'd have flipped every mattress, every rock and desert cactus Own a collection of maps and followed my kids to the edge of the atlas Someone ever moved them from me? That you coulda bet your asses If I had to come down the chimney dressed as Santa, kidnap them And although one has only met their grandma once You pulled up in our drive one night as we were leaving to get some hamburgers Me, her and Nate, we introduced you, hugged you And as you left I had this overwhelming sadness come over me As we pulled off to go our separate paths, And I saw your headlights as I looked back And I'm mad I didn't get the chance to thank you for being my Mom and my Dad So, Mom, please accept this as a tribute I wrote this on the jet I guess I had to get this off my chest, I hope I get the chance to lay it before I'm dead The stewardess said to fasten my seatbelt, I guess we're crashing So if I'm not dreaming, I hope you get this message that I'll always love you from afar 'Cause you're my Ma I want a new life (start over) One without a cause (clean slate) So I'm coming home tonight (yeah) Well, no matter what the cost And if the plane goes down Or if the crew can't wake me up Well, just know that I'm alright I was not afraid to die Oh, even if there's songs to sing Well, my children will carry me Just know that I'm alright I was not afraid to die Because I put my faith in my little girls So I never say, "Goodbye, cruel world." Just know that I'm alright I am not afraid to die I want a new life
keyra14
#137097477Sunday, June 15, 2014 8:23 PM GMT

Headlights ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Joan was quizzical; studied pataphysical science in the home. Late nights all alone with a test tube. Oh, oh, oh, oh. Maxwell Edison, majoring in medicine, calls her on the phone: "Can I take you out to the pictures, Joa, oa, oa, oan?" But as she's getting ready to go, A knock comes on the door... Bang! Bang! Maxwell's silver hammer came down upon her head! Clang! Clang! Maxwell's silver hammer made sure that she was dead! Back in school again, Maxwell plays the fool again. Teacher gets annoyed. Wishing to avoid an unpleasant sce, e, e, ene. She tells Max to stay when the class has gone away, so he waits behind. Writing 50 times, "I must not be so, o, o, o." But when she turns her back on the boy, he creeps up from behind... Bang! Bang! Maxwell's silver hammer came down upon her head! Clang! Clang! Maxwell's silver hammer made sure that she was dead! P.C. 31 said "We caught a dirty one," Maxwell stands alone, painting testimonial pictures. Oh, oh, oh, oh. Rose and Valerie, screaming from the gallery, say he must go free. (Maxwell must go free) But the judge does not agree, and he tells them so, o, o, o. But as the words are leaving his lips, a noise comes from behind... Bang! Bang! Maxwell's silver hammer came down upon his head! Clang! Clang! Maxwell's silver hammer made sure that he was dead! ... ... Silver hammer ma-a-an ~le end~
zanderich
#137098006Sunday, June 15, 2014 8:30 PM GMT

maxwell's silver hammer by the beatles _____________________________________________ Come wit it now! Come wit it now! The microphone explodes, shattering the molds Either drop tha hits like de la O or get tha f..k off tha commode Wit tha sure shot, sure ta make tha bodies drop Drop an don't copy yo, don't call this a co-op Terror rains drenchin', quenchin' tha thirst of tha power dons That five sided fist-a-gon Tha rotten sore on tha face of mother earth gets bigger Tha triggers cold empty ya purse OT's Official Punk Rocker, Jack White, and Jimmy Urine
misterROBLOXdude125
#137109902Sunday, June 15, 2014 10:50 PM GMT

Sailing high seas in the storm. My ship wrecked on the shore. So lost and alone So lost and alone im a castaway
sonicfangalt
#137111007Sunday, June 15, 2014 11:01 PM GMT

Castaway Theme? You used to hold the chair too high What'll I do, what'll I do? Throw away the gaff and the dog Isn't it Clov, isn't it Clov? There's no pain killer anymore! Ooooo--look at the earth! I'm asking if it's very calm Calling to you, calling to you It never ends, I'll never go Lucky for you, lucky for you! Fit to wake the dead, d'ya hear Words from your heart, words from your heart One day you'll say, "I'm tired, I'll stop" Ooooo --what of the sun? Back again with insecticide How are the waves, how are the waves? Calling to you, calling to you How are the waves, how are the waves? quiet, don't tell anybody, don't let 'em know, there's a secret