tinman89the2nd
#22209710Tuesday, March 09, 2010 1:08 AM GMT

Well, I guess nobody has posted lyrics in a while. Try to guess this song: I don't want this moment to ever end Where everythings nothing without you I'll wait here forever just to, to see you smile 'Cause it's true, I am nothing without you Through it all, I made my mistakes I stumble and fall, but I mean these words I want you to know With everything I won't let this go, these words are my heart and soul I'll hold on to this moment you know, 'cause I'd bleed my heart out to show And I won't let go Thoughts read unspoken, forever in doubt Pieces of memories fall to the ground I know what I didn't have so, I won't let this go 'Cause it's true, I am nothing without you All the streets where I walked alone, with nowhere to go I've come to an end I want you to know With everything I won't let this go, these words are my heart and soul I'll hold on to this moment you know, 'cause I'd bleed my heart out to show And I won't let go In front of your eyes, it falls from the skies When you don't know what you're looking to find In front of your eyes, it falls from the skies When you just never know what you will find (what you will find) I don't want this moment to ever end Where everythings nothing without you I want you to know With everything I won't let this go, these words are my heart and soul I'll hold on to this moment you know, 'cause I'd bleed my heart out to show And I won't let go (I want you to know) With everything I won't let this go, these words are my heart and soul I'll hold on to this moment you know, 'cause I'd bleed my heart out to show And I won't let go
lolwafflegirl
#22213093Tuesday, March 09, 2010 1:55 AM GMT

@timman89the2nd i dunno :s here mine: its true were all a little insane but it's so clear now that im unchained fear is only in our minds taking over all the time fear is only in our minds but its taking over all time you poor sweet innocent thing dry your eyes and testify you know you live to break me dont deny sweet sacrifice one day im gonna forget your name and one sweet day you're gonna drown in my lost pain fear is only in our mindsa taking over sall the time fear is only in our minds but its taking over all the time youpoor sweet innocent thing dry your eyes and testify you know you live to break me dont deny sweet sacrifice*end of somg* good luck ;)
TheForumer3
#22220275Tuesday, March 09, 2010 4:42 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
tricky99
#22223553Tuesday, March 09, 2010 11:44 AM GMT

@ eothain122297 on page before this,the first song u posted was Gives you helll by All American Rejects and your second song was The Real World again by All American Rejects. I cant believe no one knew.
ice123
#22228091Tuesday, March 09, 2010 5:28 PM GMT

I can't remember anything can't tell if this is true or dream deep down inside I feel to scream this terrible silence stops me now that the war is through with me I'm waking up, I cannot see that there's not much left of me nothing is real but pain now hold my breath as I wish for death oh please God, wake me back in the womb it's much too real in pumps life that I must feel but can't look forward to reveal look to the time when I'll live fed through the tube that sticks in me just like a wartime novelty tied to machines that make me be cut this life off from me hold my breath as I wish for death oh please God, wake me now the world is gone I'm just one oh God, help me hold my breath as I wish for death darkness imprisoning me all that I see absolute horror I cannot live I cannot die trapped in myself body my holding cell landmine has taken my sight taken my speech taken my hearing taken my arms taken my legs taken my soul left me with life in hell
Southpoint
#22236491Tuesday, March 09, 2010 9:53 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
Mendezio
#22237976Tuesday, March 09, 2010 10:22 PM GMT

say ah
eothain122297
#22246027Wednesday, March 10, 2010 12:36 AM GMT

Katie, don't cry, I know You're trying your hardest And the hardest part is letting go Of the nights we shared Ocala is calling and you know it's haunting But compared to your eyes, nothing shines quite as bright And when we look to the sky, its not mine, but I want it so Let's not pretend like you're alone tonight (I know he's there and) You're probably hanging out and making eyes (while across the room, he stares) I bet he gets the nerve to walk the floor And ask my girl to dance, and she'll say yes Because these words were never easier for me to say Or her to second guess But I guess That I can live without you but Without you I'll be miserable at best You're all that I hoped I'd find In every single way And everything I would give Is everything you couldn't take Cause nothing feels like home, you're a thousand miles away And the hardest part of living Is just taking breaths to stay Because I know I'm good for something I just haven't found it yet And I need it So let's not pretend like you're alone tonight (I know he's there and) You're probably hanging out and making eyes (while across the room, he stares) I bet he gets the nerve to walk the floor And ask my girl to dance, and she'll say yes Because these words were never easier for me to say Or her to second guess But I guess That I can live without you but Without you I'll be miserable at best Ladada ladada ladadaoh ohhh And this will be the first time in a week That I'll talk to you And I can't speak It's been three whole days since I've had sleep Because I dream of his lips on your cheek And I got the point that I should leave you alone But we both know that I'm not that strong And I miss the lips that made me fly So let's not pretend like you're alone tonight (I know he's there and) You're probably hanging out and making eyes (while across the room, he stares) I bet he gets the nerve to walk the floor And ask my girl to dance, and she'll say yes Because these words were never easier for me to say Or her to second guess But I guess That I can live without you but Without you I'll be miserable And I can live without you But without you I'll be miserable And I can live without you Oh, without you I'll be miserable at best... I almost burst into tears ever time I hear this song.....
eothain122297
#22331335Friday, March 12, 2010 12:30 AM GMT

B0mp/\ LOLPIEINORITELOLFISHBIZKIT.
pearljam68
#22351728Friday, March 12, 2010 2:07 PM GMT

??? Got all night Plenty of time Take these chains From my eyes So alive Getting pride Take her down Before you die Right Be satisfied We've Got all night Is he here Top of the stairs No place for The president Build some fears Slip outside God Be content To just get by Why Be satisfied We've Got all night Ahh Scream and wail See who cares Scream and wail See who cares Life has nothing to do with Killing time Oh well Right Be satisfied We've Got all night We've Got all night We've Got all night
pearljam68
#22351812Friday, March 12, 2010 2:16 PM GMT

Btw.. @kingseamissle(?) Kill Rock N' Roll by SOAD
eothain122297
#22370726Friday, March 12, 2010 11:26 PM GMT

Dunno.... I did my best to notice When the call came down the line Up to the platform of surrender I was brought but I was kind And sometimes I get nervous When I see an open door Close your eyes Clear your heart... Cut the cord Are we human? Or are we dancer? My sign is vital My hands are cold And I'm on my knees Looking for the answer Are we human? Or are we dancer? Pay my respects to grace and virtue Send my condolences to good Give my regards to soul and romance, They always did the best they could And so long to devotion You taught me everything I know Wave goodbye Wish me well.. You've gotta let me go Are we human? Or are we dancer? My sign is vital My hands are cold And I'm on my knees Looking for the answer Are we human? Or are we dancer? Will your system be alright When you dream of home tonight? There is no message we're receiving Let me know is your heart still beating? Are we human? Or are we dancer? My sign is vital My hands are cold And I'm on my knees Looking for the answer You've gotta let me know Are we human? Or are we dancer? My sign is vital My hands are cold And I'm on my knees Looking for the answer Are we human Or are we dancer? Are we human? Or are we dancer? Are we human Or are we dancer?
Kingddd333
#22370961Friday, March 12, 2010 11:30 PM GMT

Human - Killers I love how this band makes ton of their sound instrumental. Life it seems will fade away Drifting further everyday Getting lost within myself Nothing matters no one else I have lost the will to live Simply nothing more to give There is nothing more for me Need the end to set me free Things not what they used to be Missing one inside of me Deadly loss this cant be real Cannot stand this hel i feel Emptiness is filling me To the point of agony Growing darkness taking dawn I was me but now, hes gone No one but me can save myself, but its too late Now i cant think, think why i should even try Yesterday seems as though it never existed Death greets me warm, now i will just say goodbye Goodbye
michaeljackson52
#22397631Saturday, March 13, 2010 8:39 AM GMT

Dunno Yeah, this right here goes out to everyone who's lost someone that they truly loved.... Check it out.... Seems like yesterday we used to rock the show I lace the track you lock the flow So far from hanging on the block of dough Notorious they got to know that Life ain't always as they seem to be Words can't express what you mean to me Even though you're gone We still a team Through your family I'll fulfill your dreams In the future can't wait to see If you'll open up the gates for me Reminice sometime The night they took my friend Try to black it out but it plays again When it's weird feelin' it's really hard to conceil Can't imagine all the pain I feel Give everything to hear half your breath I know you still livin' your life after death It's kind of hard wit' you not around Know you're in heaven smilin' down Watchin' us while we pray for you Everyday we pray for you 'Till the day we meet again In my heart is where I keep you friend Memories give me the strength I need to proceed The Strength I need to believe My thoughts big I just can't define Wish I could turn back the hands of time Bust in the 6 Shop for new clothes and kicks You and me taking flicks Making hits stages they receive you on Still can't believe you're gone Give anything to hear half your breath I know you still livin' your life after death {{{{Every night I pray Every step I take Every move I make Every single day Every night I pray Every step I take Every move I make Every single day Every night I pray Every step I take Every move I make Every single day Every night I pray Every step I take Every move I make Every single day}}}} Every step I take Every move I make Every single day Every time I pray I'll be missing you
pokeneb
#22401183Saturday, March 13, 2010 12:43 PM GMT

I'll be missing you - Puff Daddy and Faith Evans? There's a zombie on your lawn There's a zombie on your lawn There's a zombie on your lawn We don't want zombies on the lawn I know your type: tall, dark, and dead You want to bite all the petals off of my head And then eat the brains of the one who planted me here I'm just a sunflower but see me power an entire infantry You like the taste of brains we don't like zombies I used to play football Road cones protect my head I have a screen-door shield We are the undead
Fox23
#22404095Saturday, March 13, 2010 2:16 PM GMT

Plants Vs Zombies Theme XD La La la lala la la la la la la la la lalal la la la la la la I will never be affraid again I will keep on fighting till the end i can walk on water i can fly I wil keep on fighting till i die I will never be affraid again I will keep on fighting till the end i can walk on water i can fly I wil keep on fighting till i die La La la lala la la la la la la la la lalal la la la la la la
AnimeLuv2
#22406945Saturday, March 13, 2010 3:20 PM GMT

I Can Walk On Water~BassHunter! You walk on like a woman in suffering Won't even bother now, to tell me why You come alone, letting all of us savor the moment Leaving me broken, another time You come on like a blood stained hurricane Leave me alone, let me be this time You carry on like a holy man pushing redemption I don't want to mention, the reason I know That I am stricken and can't let you go When the heart is cold, there's no hope and we know That I am crippled by all that you've done Into the abyss will I run You don't know what your power has done to me I want to know if I'll heal inside I can't go on, with a holocaust about to happen Seeing you laughing another time You'll never know why your face has haunted me My very soul has to bleed this time Another hole in the wall of my inner defenses Leaving me breathless, the reason I know That I am stricken and can't let you go When the heart is cold, there's no hope and we know That I am crippled by all that you've done Into the abyss will I run, into the abyss will I run You walk on like a woman in suffering Won't even bother now to tell me why You come alone, letting all of us savor the moment Leaving me broken, another time You come on like a blood stained hurricane Leave me alone, let me be this time You carry on like a holy man pushing redemption Don't want to mention the reason I know That I am stricken and can't let you go When the heart is cold there's no hope and we know That I am crippled by all that you've done Into the abyss will I run, into the abyss will I run I can't let you go Yes I am stricken and can't let you go
pearljam68
#22419630Saturday, March 13, 2010 6:51 PM GMT

Stricken by Disturbed You fool Dude, what do you think your doing? So your lost My problem, that's not Counducter says "Off of my train." We understood Guest/host relationships ain't my thing Even if I could You ain't the kind of person I would help anyway I'm about to explode Cause I can't carry your load Hitchhiker Go Hitchhiker You're cool And cold to your calculations We're friends Only because of my situation I'm about to unload Cause I can't carry your load Hitchhiker Go Hitchhiker Hitchhiker So be gone Too soon is too late I don't want no delay So be gone Get your food off of someone else's plate Go tell all your friends That I'm an idiot and your great Hitchhiker Hitchhiker Now go Hitchhiker Go Hitchhiker
cuckooclock
#22419775Saturday, March 13, 2010 6:53 PM GMT

Never heard of it, sounds boring, sorry. You would not believe your eyes If ten million fireflies Lit up the world as I fell asleep 'Cause they'd fill the open air And leave teardrops everywhere You'd think me rude But I would just stand and stare I'd like to make myself believe That planet Earth turns slowly It's hard to say that I'd rather stay Awake when I'm asleep 'Cause everything is never as it seems 'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs From ten thousand lightning bugs As they tried to teach me how to dance A fox trot above my head A sock hop beneath my bed A disco ball that's just hanging by a thread I'd like to make myself believe That planet Earth turns slowly It's hard to say that I'd rather stay Awake when I'm asleep 'Cause everything is never as it seems When I fall asleep Leave my door open just a crack (Please take me away from here) 'Cause I feel like such an insomniac (Please take me away from here) Why do I tire of counting sheep (Please take me away from here) When I'm far too tired to fall asleep To ten million fireflies I'm weird 'cause I hate goodbyes I got misty eyes as they said farewell But I'll know where several are If my dreams get real bizarre 'Cause I saved a few and I keep them in a jar I'd like to make myself believe That planet Earth turns slowly It's hard to say that I'd rather stay Awake when I'm asleep 'Cause everything is never as it seems When I fall asleep I'd like to make myself believe That planet Earth turns slowly It's hard to say that I'd rather stay Awake when I'm asleep 'Cause everything is never as it seems When I fall asleep I'd like to make myself believe That planet Earth turns slowly It's hard to say that I'd rather stay Awake when I'm asleep Because my dreams are bursting at the seems "It's just pixels" |¦:CUCKOO:¦|
pearljam68
#22420867Saturday, March 13, 2010 7:10 PM GMT

Fireflys by Owl City All the photographs are peeling And colors turn to gray, he stayed In his room with memories for days, he faced An undertow of futures laid to waste, embraced By the loss of one he could not replace And there's no reason that she passed And there is no god with the plan, it's sad And his lonliness is proof, it's sad He could only love you, it's sad The door swings through a passing fable A fate we may delay, we say Holding on, to live within our embrace Eleven nights, he laid in bed Hoping that dreams would bring her back, it's sad And his lonliness is proof, it's sad He could only love you, it's sad Holding his last breath, believing He'll make his way But she's not forgotten He's haunted He's searching for escape If just one wish could bring her back, it's sad And his lonliness is proof, it's sad He will always love you, it's sad
Froggy5966
#22421257Saturday, March 13, 2010 7:16 PM GMT

She lives in a fairy tale Somewhere too far for us to find Forgotten the taste and smell Of the world that she's left behind It's all about the exposure the lens I told her The angles were all wrong now She's ripping wings off of butterflies keep your feet on the ground when your head's in the clouds Well go get your shovel And we'll dig a deep hole To bury the castle, bury the castle Well go get your shovel And we'll dig a deep hole To bury the castle; bury the castle Ba da ba ba da ba ba da So one day he found her crying Coiled up on the dirty ground Her prince finally came to save her And the rest you can figure out But it was a trick And the clock struck 12 Well make sure to build your house brick by boring brick or the wolves gonna blow it down keep your feet on the ground when your head's in the clouds Well go get your shovel And we'll dig a deep hole To bury the castle, bury the castle Well you built up a world of magic Because your real life is tragic Yeah you built up a world of magic If it's not real You can't hold it in your hand You can't feel it with your heart And I won't believe it But if it's true You can see it with your eyes Or even in the dark And that's where I want to be, yeah Go get your shovel We'll dig a deep hole To bury the castle, bury the castle Well go get your shovel and we'll dig a deep hole To bury the castle, bury the castle Badababadababada badabababadababa
Froggy5966
#22421392Saturday, March 13, 2010 7:19 PM GMT

Oh sorry @pearljam, I had no idea which one yours was
pearljam68
#22422251Saturday, March 13, 2010 7:35 PM GMT

Bury the Castle by ??? Down, fall by the wayside No getting out Oh down, cry me a river Dried up and dammed The names can be changed But the place is still the same I am loaded, told that all's for naught Holds me down Rise, life is in motion I'm stuck in line Oh rise, you can't be neutral On a moving train One day the symptoms fade Think i'll throw these pills away And if hope could grow from dirt like me It can be done Won't let the light escape from me Won't let the darkness swallow me Yeah!
moneyhog
#22440904Sunday, March 14, 2010 12:37 AM GMT

guess mine: its rock: raven hair, and ruby lips,sparks fly from her fingertips, echoed voices in the night,she's a restless spirit on an endless flight, woooooo hoooooo witchy woman, see how high she flys,wwwwooooooo hoooooo witchy woman,she's got the moon in here eyes. she helped me spellbend in the night,dancing shadows,fire light, crazy laughter in another room,she drove herself to madness with a silver spoon. wooooo hoooo, witchy woman, see how high she flys,woooo hooo,witchy woman, she's got the moon in her eyeeeess! (guitar solo) you know you want a lova', but let me tell u brother shes been sleepin' on the devils bed. roomers comin' down,that someons under ground and she can rock you in the nightime till' your skin turns red. woooooo hooooo witchy woman,see how high she flys, wooooooo hooooo witchy woman,she's got the moon in her eyyeeeeyeeeeyeeees. (ending guitar) btw:MINARD777's on top is: thats the day i ruled the world,by coldplay
AnimeLuv2
#22446242Sunday, March 14, 2010 1:58 AM GMT

I have no clue... Hey, hey, hey Here I go now, here I go into new days Hey, hey, hey Here I go now, here I go into new days I'm pain, I'm hope, I'm suffer Yeah, hey, hey, hey, yeah, yeah Here I go into new days Hey, hey, hey Ain't no mercy, ain't no mercy there for me Hey, hey, hey Ain't no mercy, ain't no mercy there for me I'm pain, I'm hope, I'm suffer Yeah, hey, hey, hey Ain't no mercy, ain't no mercy there for me Do you bury me when I'm gone? Do you teach me while I'm here Just as soon as I belong Then it's time I disappear Hey, hey, hey And I went, and I went on down that road Hey, hey, hey And I went on, and I went on down that road I'm pain, I'm hope, I'm suffer Hey, hey, hey Yeah and went on, and I went on down that road Do you bury me when I'm gone? Do you teach me while I'm here? Just as soon as I belong Then it's time I disappear Do you bury me when I'm gone Do you teach me while I'm here Just as soon as I belong Then it's time I disappear Just like that I'm gone, I'm gone, I'm gone, oh baby, I'm gone I'm gone, I'm gone, baby I'm gone, I'm gone Do you bury me when I'm gone? Do you teach me while I'm here? Just as soon as I belong Then it's time I disappear Do you bury me when I'm gone? Do you teach me while I'm here? Just as soon as I belong Then it's time I disappear, yeah