Gary141
#29076481Monday, July 12, 2010 1:35 AM GMT

Dream On - Aerosmith and Military's first song was Aliens Exist - Blink-182 (With is NOT Punk rock. It's pop-punk) Equals3's was Give it Away - Red Hot Chili Peppers This one should be easy. I said the joker is a wanted man he makes his way all across the land see him sifting through the sand So I'll tell you all the story 'bout the joker and the thief in the night He's always laughing in the midst of power are we living in the final hour there is always sweet in sour So, we are not goin' home Can you see the joker flying over as she's standing in a field of clover watching out everyday I wonder what would happen if he took her away What you see, well you might not know you get the feelin' comin' after the glow the vagabond is movin' slow So I'll tell you all the story 'bout the joker and the thief in the night All the people that you see in the night hold their dreams up to the light the wildebeest is searching for sight We are not goin' home Can you see the joker flying over as she's standing in a field of clover watching out everyday I wonder what would happen if he took her away I said the joker is a wanted man he makes his way all across the land see him sifting through the sand So I'll tell you all the story 'bout the joker and the thief I said, I'll tell you all the story 'bout the joker and the thief I said, I'll tell you all about the joker and the thief in the night
TheDiabetIsBackBaby
#29076716Monday, July 12, 2010 1:38 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
BobMan54321
#29076997Monday, July 12, 2010 1:42 AM GMT

Uh...? I'm give ya teh courise Life's a game but it's not fair I break the rules so I don't care So I keep doin' my own thing Walkin' tall against the rain Victory's within the mile Almost there, don't give up now Only thing that's on my mind Is who's gonna run this town tonight Hey-hey-hey-hey-hey-hey Hey-hey-hey-hey-hey Hey-hey-hey-hey-hey-hey (Is who's gonna run this town tonight) Hey-hey-hey-hey
Gary141
#29081185Monday, July 12, 2010 2:34 AM GMT

Diabet's was the thing that should not be - Metallica I don't feel like a song >.>
Gary141
#29081670Monday, July 12, 2010 2:40 AM GMT

You know what, I will post a song... But just a bit... WHAT A SPLENDID PIZZA. PIZZA PIZZA PIE. EVERY SECOND, EVERY DAY. BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY WHAT A SPLENDID PIZZA. PIZZA PIZZA PIE. EVERY SECOND, EVERY DAY. BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY Pepperoni, and green peppers, mushrooms, olives chives. Pepperoni, and green peppers, mushrooms, olives chives. Pepperoni, and green peppers, mushrooms, olives chives. If you can't get it with that bit of the song you probally don't know it. Also the caps WERE neccessary.
BobMan54321
#29082407Monday, July 12, 2010 2:51 AM GMT

PIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZA. [Chorus:] I'm not afraid (I'm not afraid) To take a stand (to take a stand) Everybody (everybody) Come take my hand (come take my hand) We'll walk this road together, through the storm Whatever weather, cold or warm Just lettin you know that, you're not alone Holla if you feel like you've been down the same road (same road) [Intro (during Chorus):] Yeah, it's been a ride I guess I had to, go to that place, to get to this one Now some of you, might still be in that place If you're trying to get out, just follow me I'll get you there You could try and read my lyrics off of this paper before I lay 'em But you won't take the sting out these words before I say 'em Cause ain't no way I'ma let you stop me from causin mayhem When I say 'em or do somethin I do it, I don't give a ____ what you think, I'm doin this for me, so ____ the world Feed it beans, it's gassed up, if it thinks it's stoppin me I'ma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly And all those who look down on me I'm tearin down your balcony No if ands or buts, don't try to ask him why or how can he From "Infinite" down to the last "Relapse" album he's still _______, whether he's on salary paid hourly Until he bows out or he _____ his bowels out of him Whichever comes first, for better or worse He's married to the game, like a ____ you for Christmas His gift is a curse, forget the Earth, he's got the urge to pull his ____ from the dirt, and ____ the whole universe [Chorus] Okay quit playin with the scissors and ____, and cut the crap I shouldn't have to rhyme these words in the rhythm for you to know it's a rap You said you was king, you lied through your teeth, for that ____ your feelings, instead of gettin crowned you're gettin capped And to the fans, I'll never let you down again, I'm back I promise to never go back on that promise, in fact Let's be honest, that last "Relapse" CD was ehhh Perhaps I ran them accents into the ground Relax, I ain't goin back to that now All I'm tryin to say is get back, click-clack, blaow Cause I ain't playin around It's a game called circle and I don't know how, I'm way too up to back down But I think I'm still tryin to figure this crap out Thought I had it mapped out but I guess I didn't, this ______ black cloud still follows, me around but it's time to exorcise these demons These ______'_______ are doin jumpin jacks now! [Chorus] And I just can't keep living this way So starting today, I'm breaking out of this cage I'm standing up, I'ma face my demons I'm manning up, I'ma hold my ground I've had enough, now I'm so fed up Time to put my life back together right now! (now) It was my decision to get clean, I did it for me Admittedly, I probably did it subliminally for you, so I could come back a brand new me you helped see me through And don't even realize what you did, believe me you I been through the ringer, but they could do little to the ______ finger I think I got a tear in my eye, I feel like the king of my world, haters can make like bees with no stingers and drop dead, no more beef flingers No more drama from now on, I promise to focus solely on handlin my responsibilities as a father So I solemnly swear to always treat this roof, like my daughters and raise it, you couldn't lift a single shingle on it! Cause the way I feel, I'm strong enough to go to the club or the corner ___, and lift the whole ______ counter up Cause I'm raising the bar I'd shoot for the moon but I'm too busy gazin at stars I feel amazing and I'm [Chorus] If you don't have Recovery, you don't know. "EmWow! Put it on your hose! And your other hose!
Gary141
#29082620Monday, July 12, 2010 2:54 AM GMT

Not Afraid - Eminem And my song was by an actual band.
TheDiabetIsBackBaby
#29082894Monday, July 12, 2010 2:59 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
Gary141
#29083004Monday, July 12, 2010 3:01 AM GMT

It was Chic N Stu. And yes, that's how it's spelled.
BobMan54321
#29083031Monday, July 12, 2010 3:01 AM GMT

Ah.
TalkBackwards
#29088657Monday, July 12, 2010 4:49 AM GMT

Err.. Mute-surprise..? Dun make a random post.. atleast add some lyrics. ._.
eyedenigh
#29088988Monday, July 12, 2010 4:58 AM GMT

It’s the rise of the vulture I’m feeling the panic All those who are nervous With loss of dynamic Your mind’s been poisoned If your heart is sour Hear the sound of the war drums We’re taking your power (We’re taking your power) [x2] It’s the rise of the vulture Gonna keep on climbing No chance of escape No use in hiding Into the eye of the storm With the silver lining To the point where it breaks Gonna keep on grinding (We’re taking your power) We’re taking your power (We’re taking your power) Overboard Under pressure [x3] We’re taking your power (We’re taking your power) [x3]
Alcertrax
#29126529Monday, July 12, 2010 9:16 PM GMT

Is it Under Pressure by David Bowie and Queen?
TheDiabetIsBackBaby
#29150003Tuesday, July 13, 2010 2:58 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
wiiman765
#29150950Tuesday, July 13, 2010 3:13 AM GMT

"Justin bieber<33 100% hottie'" CORRECTION: Justin beiber 100% out of a dumpster. Now to see how many people this will tick off
TalkBackwards
#29153916Tuesday, July 13, 2010 4:06 AM GMT

You called him a dumpster-baby.. lol..
Crash6351
#29153992Tuesday, July 13, 2010 4:08 AM GMT

@Diabet Judas Priest-Hell Bent for Leather You go to the church, You kiss the cross You will be saved at any cost You have your own reality Christianity You spend your life just kissing *** A trait that's grown as time has passed You think the world will end today You praise the Lord, It's all you say Jesus saves, Listen to you pray You think you'll see the pearly gates When death takes you away For all respect you cannot lust In an invisible man you place your trust Indirect dependency Eternal attempt at amnesty He will decide who lives and dies Depopulate Satan as rise You will be an accessory Irreverence and blasphemy Jesus saves, No need to pray The gates of pearl have turned to gold It seems you've lost your way Jesus saves, No words of praise No promised land to take you to There is no other way
eyedenigh
#29158212Tuesday, July 13, 2010 5:51 AM GMT

My song was pendulum - the vulture i have no idea what that is
TheDiabetIsBackBaby
#29228566Wednesday, July 14, 2010 5:38 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
Event40
#29233987Wednesday, July 14, 2010 10:44 AM GMT

@the Cigaro by SOAD.
Crash6351
#29234996Wednesday, July 14, 2010 12:02 PM GMT

No song There goes the siren that warns of the air raid, Then comes the sound of the guns sending flak. Out for the scramble we've got to get airborne, Got to get up for the coming attack. Jump in the c.o.c.kpit and start up the engines, Remove all the wheelblocks there's no time to waste. Gathering speed as we head down the runway, Got to get airborne before it's too late. Running, scrambling, fire, Rolling, turning, diving, going in again. Running, scrambling, fire, Rolling, turning, diving, Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die. Won't you run, live to fly, fly to live, Aces high! Move in to fire at the mainstream of bombers, Let off a sharp burst and then turn away. Roll over, spin round to come in behind them, Move to their blindsides and firing again. Bandits at 8 O'clock move in behind us, Ten ME-109's out of the sun. Ascending and turning our spitfires to face them, Heading straight for them I press down my guns. Rolling, turning, diving, Rolling, turning, diving, going in again. Rolling, turning, diving, Rolling, turning, diving, Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die. Won't you run, live to fly, fly to live, Aces high!!!
Heraldofthegods
#29250631Wednesday, July 14, 2010 5:26 PM GMT

Something by iron maiden? This was a triumph I'm making a note here, HUGE SUCCESS. It's hard to ooover state my, satisfaction. Aperture Science We do what we must because we can. For the good of all of us except the ones who are dead Now there's no sense crying over every mistake you just keep on trying till you run out of cake, and the science gets done, and you make a neat gun, for the people who are still alive.
Crash6351
#29250670Wednesday, July 14, 2010 5:26 PM GMT

Still Alive by Glados, and mine was Aces High by Iron Maiden Someone post a song for me.
Rekrapster
#29250854Wednesday, July 14, 2010 5:29 PM GMT

You gots it Crash Yo, peep the style and the kids checking for it The number one question is how could you ignore it We drop right back in the cut over basement tracks With raps that got you backing this up like Rewind that we're just rolling with the rhythm Rise from the ashes of stylistic division With these non-stop lyrics of life living Not to be forgotten but still unforgiven But in the meantime there are those who wanna talk this and that So I suppose that it gets to a point where feelings gotta get hurt And get dirty with the people spreading the dirt it goes [Chorus] (Tried to give you warning but everyone ignores me) Told you everything loud and clear (But nobody’s listening) (Called to you so clearly but you don’t want to hear me) Told you everything loud and clear (But nobody’s listening) I got a heart full of pain, head full of stress handfull of anger, held in my chest And everything left’s a waste of time I hate my rhymes, but hate everyone else’s more I’m riding on the back of this pressure Guessing that it’s better I can’t keep myself together Because all of this stress gave me something to write on The pain gave me something I could set my sights on Never forget the blood sweat and tears The uphill struggle over years the fear and Trash talking and the people it was to And the people that started it just like you [Chorus] (Tried to give you warning but everyone ignores me) Told you everything loud and clear (But nobody’s listening) (Called to you so clearly but you don’t want to hear me) Told you everything loud and clear (But nobody’s listening) I got a heart full of pain, head full of stress handfull of anger, held in my chest Uphill struggle Blood sweat and tears Nothing to gain Everything to fear Heart full of pain, head full of stress handfull of anger, held in my chest Uphill struggle Blood sweat and tears Nothing to gain Everything to fear Heart full of pain [Chorus] (Tried to give you warning but everyone ignores me) Told you everything loud and clear (But nobody’s listening) (Called to you so clearly but you don’t want to hear me) Told you everything loud and clear (But nobody’s listening) I got a heart full of pain, head full of stress (Nobody’s listening) handfull of anger, held in my chest (Nobody’s listening) Uphill struggle Blood sweat and tears (Nobody’s listening) Nothing to gain Everything to fear (Nobody’s listening) Coming at you from every side
Crash6351
#29265292Wednesday, July 14, 2010 8:51 PM GMT

Nobody's Listening by Linkin Park In my hour of need, Ha, no, you're not there And though I reached out for you, Wouldn't lend a hand Through the darkest hour, Your grace did not shine on me Feels so cold, very cold, No one cares for me Did you ever think I get lonely? Did you ever think that I needed love? Did you ever think, stop thinking You're the only one that I'm thinking of? You'll never know how hard I tried To find my space and satisfy you too Things will be better when I'm dead and gone Don't try to understand, knowing you, I'm probably wrong But, oh how I lived my life for you, Till you'd turn away Now, as I die for you, My flesh still crawls as I breathe your name All these years, thought I was wrong, Now I know it was you Raise you head, raise your face, your eyes, Tell me who you think you are? I walk, I walk alone To the promised land There's a better place for me But it's far, far away Everlasting life for me In a perfect world But I got to die first, Please God send me on my way Time has a way of taking time Loneliness is not only felt be fools Alone, I call to ease the pain, Yearning to be held by you Alone, so alone, I'm lost, Consumed by the pain The pain, the pain, the pain Won't you hold me again You just laughed, ha-ha, you ***** My whole life is work built on the past, The time has come when all things shall pass, This good thing passed away