xxS1L3NTx5HOTxx
#16424595Sunday, November 08, 2009 5:39 AM GMT

Guess this! Oh, I hate to be the one to bear the bad news Yes, it is true I finally fell in love I fell so hard that I'm killing myself Yes, I need out Out of this grave that I've dug And all the friends that I have gone through And how much I deserve the pain It's a shame So hold your head Hold it up high Here's to the friends that were alibis Keep this close by your side When I come home we will have our night Oh, they always told me I was gorgeous in a way And that fateful day I found who I was So fill this hole with my prescriptions I just keep feeding my addictions And all the friends that I have gone through And how much I deserve the pain It's a shame So hold your head Hold it up high Here's to the friends that were alibis Keep this close by your side When I come home we will have our night We will have our night You were the ones that stood by my side, whoa And I was the one that fought all of your fights Go! (Hold your head, hold it up high) Whoa (Keep this close by your side) Whoa So hold your head Hold it high Here's to the friends that were alibis Keep this close by your side When I come home we will have our night Hold your head Hold it up high Here's to the friends that were alibis Keep this close by your side When I come home we will have our night Hold your head Hold it up high Here's to the friends that were alibis Keep this close by your side When I come home we will have our night We will have our night
ShadowGirlLove
#16426162Sunday, November 08, 2009 6:43 AM GMT

I'm guessing so hold your head up head it up high Guess this one You Would Not Believe Your Eyes If Ten-Million Fireflies Lit Up the World As I Fell Asleep Cause they fill the open air And leave teardrops everywhere Youd Think Me rude But I Would Just Stand And Stare Id Like to make myself believe That Planet Earth turns Slowly Its hard to say That Id Rather Stay awake when Im Asleep Cause Everything Is Never As It Seems Cause Id Get A thousand Hugs From Ten-thousand Lightning Bugs As They Try To Teach me How To Dance A Fox Trot Above my Head A Sock Hop Beneath My Bed A Disco Ball is Just Hanging By a Thread Id Like to make myself believe That Planet Earth turns Slowly Its hard to say That Id Rather Stay awake when Im Asleep Cause Everything Is Never As It Seems (When I Fall Asleep)
xxS1L3NTx5HOTxx
#16426740Sunday, November 08, 2009 7:13 AM GMT

Fireflies And my song was Friends and Alibis
MINARD777
#16456569Sunday, November 08, 2009 10:26 PM GMT

I'm searching to find what's beyond each horizon To the end of one world and on to a new on (Always chasing golden sunsets) I'm struggling out to the depths of the valley And my weary legs have failed me once again (So I give my broken soul to You) And in my weakness is Your strength realized Consume me in the fire of Your glory once again and help me rise Rise, taking flight To the zenith of life Rise to the top of the mountain with You The world disappears Into the valley below me As I'm lost in the glory of you Step by step the climb gets harder My being seakens as I struggle farther and farther (Flesh is weakness, darkness, sickness) My dreams are shattered, my ambitions crumbled My will defeated, my spirit humbled (I am hopeless, helpless without you) And I must decrease so that You may increase And when i find You're all I have, I find You're all I need to help me rise Rise, taking flight To the zenith of life Rise to the top of the mountain with You The world disappears Into the valley below me As I'm lost in the glory of you I cannot fight this battle on my own (Have mercy) I'm fallen weakness, clothed in flesh and bone (Consume me) I stand in awe of who You are And what I feel I cannot explain Forged int he flame, broken again Take me to the places I can't go (Transceneding) I'm sick of living in the status quo (New beginning) And when it seems I've given up On eagles' wings you lift me up again And this time I know, in the end ....You carried me
Haroldl454
#16460919Monday, November 09, 2009 12:00 AM GMT

I don't know that one. How about: I see the children in the rain Like the parade before the pain I see the love, I see the hate I see this world that we can make I see the beauty of all our lives Passing right before our eyes All the hatin' on our words All the words to make us hurt We get so sick of so sick We never wanted all this Medication for the kids (.....) So we... MARCH to the drums of the (bad word) as we COME won't you burn in the sun? We are numb! We are young, we are fight Born in this world as it all falls apart
Scruffymushu
#16473198Monday, November 09, 2009 4:00 AM GMT

dont no... Meet me on the Equinox Meet me half way When the sun is perched at it's highest peek In the middle of the day Let me give my love to you Let me take your hand As we walk in the dimming light Or darling understand That everything, everything ends That everything, everything ends Meet me on your best behavior Meet me at your worst For there will be no stone unturned Or bubble left to burst Let me lay beside you, Darling Let me be your man And let our bodies intertwine But always understand That everything, everything ends That everything, everything ends That everything, everything, everything ends A window An opened tomb The sun crawls Across your bedroom A halo A waiting room Your last breaths Moving through you As everything, everything ends As everything, everything ends As everything, everything, everything Everything, everything, everything ends Meet me on the Equinox Meet me half way When the sun is perched at it's highest peek In the middle of the day Let me give my love to you Let me take your hand As we walk in the dimming light Or darling understand That everything, everything ends
Rodrigo360
#16474059Monday, November 09, 2009 4:33 AM GMT

No idea..... There is a house in New Orleans, they call the Rising Sun It's been the ruin of many a poor boy, and God, I know I'm one. I cried to my daddy on the telephone, how long now? Until the clouds unroll and you come home, the line went. But the shadows still remain since your descent, your descent. I cried to my daddy on the telephone, how long now? Until the clouds unroll and you come home, the line went. But the shadows still remain since your descent, your descent. The saints are coming, the saints are coming. I say no matter how I try, I realise there's no reply. The saints are coming, the saints are coming. I say no matter how I try, I realise there's no reply. A drowning sorrow floods the deepest grief, how long now? Until the weather change condemns belief, how long now? When the night watchman lets in the thief Whats wrong now? The saints are coming, the saints are coming I say no matter how I try, I realise there's no reply. The saints are coming, the saints are coming I say no matter how I try, I realise there's no reply. I say no matter how I try, I realise there's no reply. I say no matter how I try, I realise there's no reply.
Scruffymushu
#16474142Monday, November 09, 2009 4:37 AM GMT

@rodrigo it is meet me at equinox by death cab for cutie
MINARD777
#16477502Monday, November 09, 2009 12:45 PM GMT

I've Been A Drifter For So Many Years I'm Running Around In Endless Circles Confusion And Despair Oh, It's Always There Oh, Lord Please Take It Away I Am So Alone I'm Longing Back For Home When I Hear The Sound In The Air In The Air Far Away, Far Away I Hear The Distant Call Far Away, Far Away It Is The Father's Call Oh Father, Oh Father Lost Son Is Coming Home Oh Father, Oh Father I'm Coming Back To Stay I Should Have Listened To Your Words I Closed The Door And Went My Own Way So Cold, So Empty It's Driving Me Insane Oh Lord, Please Take It Away
zevinneve
#16479669Monday, November 09, 2009 4:23 PM GMT

@Rodrigo360 What song is that? The first two lines, are the first two lines of the House Of The Rising Sun(which is awsome), but the rest of them? I've never heard them before. In any version of the song.
darthidiot
#16479993Monday, November 09, 2009 4:44 PM GMT

Load up g**$, bring your freinds. It's fun to lose, and to pretend. She's over-bored and self-assured, Oh No! I know a dirty word. hello, hello, hello, hello, hello! With the lights out.............................
MINARD777
#16483143Monday, November 09, 2009 7:53 PM GMT

Weird song above me ^ lol and here's mine: Lies, they´re wherever I may go What is a lie? What´s the truth? How will I know? Fear, Is the result that I see, of peoples greed Bringing this world to misery In times when I can´t see what´s wrong or what´s right You help me see things clearly, you´re my eyes, you´re the light Wouldn´t know where to turn Wouldn´t know what to do Don´t wanna live, without you Wouldn´t know what to say Wouldn´t find my way Wouldn´t make it through without you Without you Earth, Will it ever stop to bleed A world in misery, caused by humans greed Wars, are raging everywhere But do we care, as long as we´re not there When I feel insecure, no help seems to be found You take me by my hand, put my feet on solid ground Wouldn´t know where to turn Wouldn´t know what to do Don´t wanna live, without you Wouldn´t know what to say Wouldn´t find my way Wouldn´t make it through without you Without you I close my eyes, thinking of you And I see us two together In a time when my life is through It´s a time, in a land of forever Sometimes I feel alone, and no one seems to care But you are by my side, and you will always be there
Scruffymushu
#16504959Tuesday, November 10, 2009 2:18 AM GMT

i dunno. i hate this song but its stuck in my head: You're on the phone with your girlfriend, She's upset She's going off about something that you said She doesnt get your humour like I do I'm in the room, its a typical Tuesday night I'm listening to the kind of music she doesnt like And she'll never know your story like I do But she wears short skirts, I wear t-shirts She's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers Dreaming bout the day when you'll wake up and find That what you're lookin for has been here the whole time If you could see that I'm the one who understands you Been here all along so why can't you see? You belong with me You belong with me Walkin the streets with you in your worn out jeans I cant help thinking this is how it ought to be Laughing on the park bench thinkin to myself Hey isnt this easy? And you've got a smile that could light up this whole town I havent seen it in awhile, since she brought you down You say you find I know you better than that Hey, Whatcha doing with a girl like that? She wears high heels, I wear sneakers She's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers Dreaming bout the day when you'll wake up and find That what you're looking for has been here the whole time If you could see that I'm the one who understands you Been here all along so why can't you see? You belong with me Standin by, waiting at your back door All this time how could you not know that? You belong with me You belong with me Oh I remember you driving to my house in the middle of the night I'm the one who makes you laugh when you know you're about to cry I know your favorite songs and you tell me about your dreams I think I know where you belong. I think I know it's with me. Can't you see that I'm the one who understand you? Been here all along so why can't you see? You belong with me Standing by or waiting at your back door All this time how could you not know that You belong with me You belong with me Have you ever thought just maybe You belong with me You belong with me
wfan
#16512195Tuesday, November 10, 2009 7:19 AM GMT

i hear that on the radio alot XD i never remmember the name... ill guess (You belong with me)? heres an easy one: I'm tired of being what you want me to be Feeling so faithless lost under the surface Don't know what you're expecting of me Put under the pressure of walking in your shoes (Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow) Every step that I take is another mistake to you (Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow) I've become so numb I can't feel you there Become so tired so much more aware I'm becoming this all I want to do Is be more like me and be less like you Can't you see that you're smothering me Holding too tightly afraid to lose control Cause everything that you thought I would be Has fallen apart right in front of you (Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow) Every step that I take is another mistake to you (Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow) And every second I waste is more than I can take I've become so numb I can't feel you there Become so tired so much more aware I'm becoming this all I want to do Is be more like me and be less like you And I know I may end up failing too But I know You were just like me with someone disappointed in you I've become so numb I can't feel you there Become so tired so much more aware I'm becoming this all I want to do Is be more like me and be less like you I've become so numb I can't feel you there I'm tired of being what you want me to be I've become so numb I can't feel you there I'm tired of being what you want me to be
Switchmoo
#16513383Tuesday, November 10, 2009 12:20 PM GMT

Linkin Park: Numb
MINARD777
#16513628Tuesday, November 10, 2009 12:46 PM GMT

Shrouded in proof, You're the mystery You're the truth that lives within the world we see You're the hand that holds destiny And I can't pretend i don't know And I can't leave it alone (yeah, yeah) [Chorus:] You're the best kept secret in my generation The best kept secret of all time You're the best kept secret in my generation And I- I- I- I found you out You're the hope over the centuries You're the cosmic force that rules the galaxies You're the evidence that demands our belief And I can't live for myself I can't keep this all to myself (yeah, yeah) [CHORUS (repeat)] Let it out Let it out Let it out Let it out, yeah! And I can't pretend I don't know And I can't leave it alone (yeah, yeah) [CHORUS (repeat)]
Rodrigo360
#16514002Tuesday, November 10, 2009 1:23 PM GMT

My song is The Saints are Coming
Rodrigo360
#16514013Tuesday, November 10, 2009 1:23 PM GMT

I may have some words wrong in the first things the Green Day singer says due to his voice being almost unaudible
Scruffymushu
#16537640Wednesday, November 11, 2009 1:53 AM GMT

you are right, dude who answered me!! my teacher played this after her uncle died.... it's super sad here's one: *Verse 1* Good night my angel time to close you eyes And save these questions for another day I think I know what you've been asking me I think you know what I've been trying to say I promised I would never leave you And you should always know Where ever you may go No matter where you are I never will be far away *Verse 2* Good night my angel now it's time to sleep And still so many things I want to say Remember all the songs you sang for me When we went sailing on an emerald bay And like a boat out on the ocean I'm rocking you to sleep The water's dark and deep Inside this ancient heart You'll always be a part of me (Musical Bridge) Do do do do... *Verse 3* Goodnight my angel now it's time to dream And dream how wondeful your life will be Someday your child will cry and if you sing this lullaby Then in your heart there will always be a part of me Someday we'll all be gone But lullabies go on and on They never die that's how you and I will be
Rampardos
#16540683Wednesday, November 11, 2009 2:44 AM GMT

These songs are so hard >_< Anyways,I dunno. Ooh,hey Tonberry! Lemme read the book! Lemme read the book! Umm..No. Your too stupid. Well in thaaat case... Im,too stupid for the book! Too stupid for the book! Can't even have a loook. Im,too stupid for the Smith. Too stupid for the smith. Agent Smith! (Im watching Barney.) (Here we go!) Im,too stupid for the window! *BONK* Fine,you know what,take the book,im going for a walk.
TyphoonII
#16542804Wednesday, November 11, 2009 3:24 AM GMT

It's a Matrix parody of the song I'm Too (word that can't be said here), right? Just gonna post a little bit of the song, as he sings the title four times in the chorus. I time every journey to bump into you accidentally I charm you and tell you of the boys I hate all the girls I hate all the words I hate how I'll never be anything I hate you smile, mention something that you like how you'd have a happy life if you did the things you like Find me and follow me through corridors, refectories and files you must foollow, leave this academic factory...
Rampardos
#16551284Wednesday, November 11, 2009 2:27 PM GMT

No,lol,its from Cactuar And Tonberry and its called "Too Stupid For The Book" If everybody had an ocean Across the U.S.A. Then everybody'd be surfin' Like californ-I-A You'd see 'em wearin' their baggies Huarachi sandals, too A bushy bushy blonde hairdo Surfin' U.S.A. You'd catch 'em surfin at Del Mar (Inside, outside, U.S.A.) Ventura County line Santa Cruz and Tressels, Australia's Narabine, All over Manhattan, And down Doheny way Everybody's gone surfin' Surfin U.S.A. We'll all be plannin' out a route We're gonna take real soon We're waxin' down our surfboards We can't wait for June We'll all be gone for the summer Were on safari to stay Tell the teacher we're surfin' Surfin' U.S.A. At Haggerty's and Swami's Pacific Palisades San Onofre and Sunset Redondo Beach, L.A. All over La Jolla At Waiamea Bay Everybody's gone surfin' Surfin' U.S.A. Everybody's gone surfin' Surfin' U.S.A. Yeah, everybody's gone surfin' Surfin' U.S.A.
zevinneve
#16554040Wednesday, November 11, 2009 4:39 PM GMT

Surfin'? I dunno... Genre:70's rock/awesome song (Awsome guitar intro) *draws breath* Evreyyyy tiiiiiiiiiiiime I loooooook in the miiiiirooooooorrr All these liiiiiines on my faace gettin' cleareeeeeeeeeeer The past is goooooooooooooonnne IT went by LiiiIiIke dusk to daaawwnnn. Isn't that the waaaaay EVERYbody's got their dues in life to paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyYYYYy. (Guitar continues) *Draws breath* All I know, from foools, and from sageeeeeeeesssss. Half my liiiiiife's in booooooks writen pageeeesss... You know it's truuuuuuuuuueeEEEE ALL THE FEELINGS! Come back to yoouuuuu! Sing with me! Sing for the Year! Sing for the laughter, sing for the tear! Sing it with me, if it's just for today! Maybe tomorow the good lord will take you awayyyyheyheeeey! Sing with me! Sing for the Year! Sing for the laughter, sing for the tear! Sing it with me, if it's just for today! Maybe tomorow the good lord will take you awayyyyheyheeeey! Sing with me! Sing for the Year! Sing for the laughter, sing for the tear! Sing it with me, if it's just for today! Maybe tomorow the good lord will take you awayyyyheyheeeey! Ohhh, dream on! Dream on! Dream on! Dream until your dreams, come true! Dream on! Dream on! Dream on! Dream until your dreams, coooooome through! Dream on! Dream on! Dream on! DREAM ON! DREAM ON! DREAM ON! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Yeaaaah, Sing with me! Sing for the Year! Sing for the laughter, sing for the tear! Sing it with me, if it's just for today! Maybe tomorow the good lord will take you awayyyyheyheeeey! (guitar outro)
legolego376459
#16554501Wednesday, November 11, 2009 4:55 PM GMT

Umm... no clue. Take a good look at agony Force fed pass down time Time release I'm inspired to find the liar Black list X on the back of a soulful man I've got ways you understand Look left, look right But I'm behind you I never noticed until I focused On everything you did, you said You lit the fuse inside my head [Chorus] Thank you for reminding me Of why I'm sick inside Thank you for the venom Did you think it would paralyze? These scars I scratch, I tear Are there under my skin Where you've always been Thank you for reminding me To sin with a grin Hangman standing on a twisted 2 x 4 Built your house But forgot to lock the door I'm inside with two black eyes I have not one shred of sympathy I have no use for apologies I'm inspired to find the liar I never noticed until I focused On everything you did, you said You lit the fuse inside my head [Chorus] Thank you for reminding me Of why I'm sick inside Thank you for the venom Did you think it would paralyze? These scars I scratch, I tear Are there under my skin Where you've always been Thank you for reminding me To sin with a grin Thank you for reminding me Of why I'm sick inside Thank you for the venom Did you think it would paralyze? These scars I scratch, I tear Are there under my skin Where you've always been -- Thank you for reminding me Of why I'm sick inside Thank you for the venom Did you think it would paralyze? These scars I scratch, I tear Are there under my skin Where you've always been Thank you for reminding me To sin with a grin
MINARD777
#16554748Wednesday, November 11, 2009 5:04 PM GMT

sin with a grin by shinedown