of     1   

CANADI4N
#149796503Saturday, November 15, 2014 1:16 PM GMT

Table of Continents: Grammar: I. Dress Code: II Positions: III Attitude: IV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Section I: Grammar At Ottawa excellent grammar is required when on duty. You are to be mature, and always use grammatical spelling. When others speak to you, you must use grammatical spelling. The only time when you have authorization to type how-ever is when off-duty. Failure to follow this rule will result in [2] warnings followed by [DEMOTION]. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Section II: Dress Code Proper uniform is [OBLIGATED] at all times when on duty at Ottawa. The uniform is the Canadian Forces CAPDAT Combats w/ The proper pants. The secondary uniform which can also be worn in Ottawa is the Canadian Forces CAPDAT Combats2 w/ The proper pants. Failure to follow this rule will result in [1] warning and potential removal from the server. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Section III: Positions Just a reminder to all Canadian Forces, you guys are not the RCMP so please stop acting like them. Canadian Forces is usually posted at Parliament Hill or Juan but when there is lack of Guards at the Bank Canadian Forces may be called in to go and guard the bank. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Section IV: Attitude When on duty all Canadian Forces members are to be respectful to everyone, regardless their rank and must treat everyone with respect. When citizens ask you a question and you're busy I expect an, ''Come back to me later.'' something like that, not just walk away. We're going to lose reputation for being the greatest of course if we start acting rude. Following with respect you must address all Officers as ''Sir/Ma'am''. Failure to comply will [POSSIBLY] result in [DEMOTION]. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Thank you, Vice Chief of Defense Staff, F0RENSIC.

of     1