of     1   

happysupercooldude99
#149824675Saturday, November 15, 2014 9:15 PM GMT

The city was very classy, and livable. But every day the sky was completely dark without a inch of fresh blue. Nobody knew that a mix of hurricane and tornado was about to come, and cause havoc. They went cheerfully on about with their day, commuting, sleeping, eating, working, and more. The country was about to come to an end. CHARACTER SHEET: Name: Age: Appearance: Bio: Street:(Where do you live to start off? You can be a roommate with anyone, and can make up any street.) AREAS:(These are streets I made up) Pepper Street Eden Avenue Beard's Creek Hackom Street H.O's Plaza RULES: You CANNOT be a storm chaser. This may be allowed later in the role-play though. You can't use pictures for your appearance. I don't have time for that. There is tools, and some are only allowed to ADMINS: Camera Briefcase Safety Kit (admin-only) Wrench Crowbar (admin-only)
Giftedhorse
#149824745Saturday, November 15, 2014 9:16 PM GMT

Rules?! Personality?! Backstory?!
happysupercooldude99
#149824892Saturday, November 15, 2014 9:18 PM GMT

(You didn't see the rules? And, sorry, I thought I was missing something.) UPDATED CS: Name: Age: Appearance: Personality: Backstory: Street: Tools:
happysupercooldude99
#149837340Sunday, November 16, 2014 12:15 AM GMT

BUMP!

of     1