of     1   

Swagudelo
#149848388Sunday, November 16, 2014 3:01 AM GMT

the Montreal Canadiens Anaheim Ducks Los Angeles Kings Arizona Coyotes Colorado Avalanche Buffalo Sabres Washington Capitals New York Rangers New York Islanders Minnesota Wild
CheeseyMacral
#149848459Sunday, November 16, 2014 3:02 AM GMT

islanders! Iᴛ ᴀɪɴᴛ ᴇᴀsʏ, ʙᴇɪɴɢ Cʜᴇᴇsᴇʏ.
123yonnd
Top 100 Poster
#149848548Sunday, November 16, 2014 3:04 AM GMT

Montreal Canadiens: Most overrated fans in NHL. Anaheim Ducks: The most scumbags on one team. Los Angeles Kings: The second most scumbags on one team. Arizona Coyotes: The few the proud(?) the Yotes fans. Colorado Avalanche: Good roster, under performing SO BAD right now Buffalo Sabres: Worst team in league Washington Capitals: Good team, only thing really going for them is Ovie. New York Rangers: >Rags lol New York Islanders: Exciting team with a lot of young speedsters Minnesota Wild: We have enough Wild fans
Swagudelo
#149848742Sunday, November 16, 2014 3:07 AM GMT

I've eliminated teams and removed them from this list cause I hate their city/jersey/name Montreal Canadiens: Most overrated fans in NHL. Anaheim Ducks: The most scumbags on one team. Colorado Avalanche: Good roster, under performing SO BAD right now Buffalo Sabres: Worst team in league New York Rangers: >Rags lol New York Islanders: Exciting team with a lot of young speedsters Minnesota Wild: We have enough Wild fans
XJeffXNeroXPPV1
#149849676Sunday, November 16, 2014 3:22 AM GMT

Teams that you shouldn't like: Montreal: The fans think they know everything and act like they are the best fans in hockey when the majority of them know absolutely nothing. Anaheim: Almost every player on the team are scumbags. The fans are alright though. Buffalo: Worst team in the league, but the fans aren't that bad. Teams you should like: New York Rangers: (I'm a fan) So, they do have a great team, but almost every year, they suck at the beginning of the season, but end up getting 10x better throughout the season. We also have Lundqvist who is one of the best goalies in the NHL right now and of all time. The fans can be scumbags though. A lot of them are actually cool though. New York Islanders: Rivals with the Rangers and the games are usually good when they play each other. They have a good young team. Fans are cool. Colorado: They are actually a great team. They are just playing bad so far. The fans are cool and their coach is the best goalie of all time Patrick Roy (my opinion) Minnesota: Decent team. They have some great players and the fans are cool.
LolCanucksSuck
#149850592Sunday, November 16, 2014 3:37 AM GMT

Flames??
doublelonghorn
#149851131Sunday, November 16, 2014 3:45 AM GMT

Red Wings are actually a REALLY exciting team to watch. It's great to see very good young talent collaborate with GREAT veteran talent.
tgross25
#149851541Sunday, November 16, 2014 3:51 AM GMT

i'd recommend the islanders

of     1