of     1   

hungergamespeetacato
#150259418Sunday, November 23, 2014 8:35 AM GMT

ROBLOX BAN UNABLE SHE HACKED ME AND TOOK AWAY ALL MY LIMITEDS NOW I HAVE TO RUBBISH LIMITEDS WHILE BEFORE I HAD LIMITEDS WORTH OVER 2000 RBX PLEASE BAN HER AND HELP ME GET MY LIMITEDS BACK :(((
UndeleteTool
#150259714Sunday, November 23, 2014 8:51 AM GMT

dude I get that this is a frightening and upsetting situation. I've almost been in your position, here's what you need to do: 1. Email [email protected] Explain the situation clearly (AND I MEAN CLEARLY - DON'T TYPE IN CAPS LIKE THIS!!!); you were h@cked and had your limited items taken away (moved to a different account I'm guessing?). 2. Wait for a reply, this could take a few days. In the mean time, change your p@ssvert. She got into your acc0unt somehow so she must have either; k3ylogged your computer (scan your computer with a legit anti-virus program), guessed your p@ssvert (make your next one more secure), got your l0gin cr3dentials because you entered them on some dodgy website or gave them to her (next time don't be so greedy) or did one of the above to your em@il and used that to change your p@ssvert. Once you've worked out which one it was, make sure to prevent it from being able to happen again. 3. Use this as an opportunity. Sometimes we spend too much time on ROBLOX and not enough time in the real world - go out and have some fun with your friends or something. Hope this helps, good luck getting your account recovered.
hungergamespeetacato
#150260907Sunday, November 23, 2014 9:54 AM GMT

cheers m8
UndeleteTool
#150264053Sunday, November 23, 2014 1:14 PM GMT

no problem

of     1