of     1   

Havemeat
#15027886Monday, October 05, 2009 1:12 PM GMT

as a run with a thick, foggy forest, zombies running all around me. I quickly get out my shot gun from my pocket and blast a few into tiny pieces. But it is'nt enough to stop them and they quickly surround me. I checked my pockets to see what was in them. A piece of rope, a stapler and a hook. I thought fast and quickly attached the hook to the rope and flung it into the air. Luckily, the hook caught onto a branch on a tree and I climbed up the rope. Then I threw myself to the ground and ran a few metres away from the zombies. I grapped the stapler, unfolded it and shot all the staples at the zombies eyes. They all fell down blind and thats when I made my escape. Yes its me, the famous zombie killer here to defend from the zombies but dont ask if u can help me cause I work alone! >:D
Scorch597
#15027911Monday, October 05, 2009 1:15 PM GMT

"As I run through a thick, foggy forest, zombies running all around me. I quickly get out my shot gun from my pocket and blast a few into tiny pieces. But it isn't enough to stop them and they quickly surround me. I checked my pockets to see what was in them. A piece of rope, a stapler and a hook. I thought fast and quickly attached the hook to the rope and flung it into the air. Luckily, the hook caught onto a branch on a tree and I climbed up the rope. Then I threw myself to the ground and ran a few metres away from the zombies. I grabbed the stapler, unfolded it and shot all the staples at the zombies eyes. They all fell down blind and thats when I made my escape. Yes its me, the famous zombie killer here to defend from the zombies but dont ask if you can help me, cause I work alone! >:D" I feexed some errors. :P

of     1