of     1   

birm123
#150370211Tuesday, November 25, 2014 2:01 AM GMT

"THEY WILL PAY!" "WE WILL DESTROY THEM!" "THEY DEEM US UNWORTHY! WE WILL SHOW THEM!" The cheer roared with approval as the leader of this group of slaves continued on with his words. It was supposed to have been a speech, however it is now him shouting about the destruction of the king. Only you know better. You were enslaved as a child as your mother and father traded you to keep their own lives. They were not the most caring of parents anyway, but it was still a big blow to you. It would either make you a good person or an evil one. Before your unfortunate departure you learned a variety of skills, not to the point at where you're perfect but decent enough, considering the fact that you learned as a child. Whether it be cooking, swordplay, farming, it matters not. You have skills. And so the speech went on while you stuck inside your thoughts, only half listening to the leader of the slaves. At some point, you don't know when, you heard the sound of someone trying to open the locked door behind you. Yet you were a boy and people dismissed your words, thinking you imagined it. Looked upon like a child... But then the doors swung open, and the slaves were killed, one by one, very few managing to escape the muscular and quick guards. Including, of course, you. --- Rules and Notes 1.This is a medieval RP in which you are a young adult in medieval times, preparing to raise a kingdom in a new land. The intro cuts off because from then the story is yours. 2.My word is law and all that. 3.No mario's pls --- CS Name: Age: Gender: Appearance: Biography:
rockmax2112alt
#150370419Tuesday, November 25, 2014 2:04 AM GMT

Coolio my neo classical metal well help me make a char mark
jailbreak952
#150370996Tuesday, November 25, 2014 2:13 AM GMT

Name: Draiu Persemus (Drah-YOO Per-SAY-muhs) Age: 20 Gender: XY Appearance: Draiu has shoulder-length brown hair, and has years of scars from abuse. He wears anything that will keep him warm. Burlap sacks are not one of these. Biography: Draiu was traded away at a young age of course, but he has since then grown a higher pain tolerance from years of abuse as a slave. It takes a bit more than normal people to get a yelp from Draiu. if u ned more you can gimmie a pm
rockmax2112alt
#150372073Tuesday, November 25, 2014 2:29 AM GMT

Name: Yuri Malmas Age: 23 Gender: M appearance: he has tainted skin, bronze like eyes, and gold hair. His face is a bit roundish, and his nose slightly hooked. He is an athletic build, weighs 134 pounds, and is 5'9. He can be typically found in a black robe and a white undercoat. Bio: Yuri was poor. He knew that. But he wanted to be a priest; a scholar, to better the world. His dream would soon be crushed, because at the age of 12, he was kidnapped and sold into slavery. The only items he had were a bible, a pen, and a gold coin. Bluh.
BeefSoup
#150372148Tuesday, November 25, 2014 2:30 AM GMT

i kill everyone
slendergirl11061
#205366102Sunday, December 25, 2016 9:08 PM GMT

name:Kala Mcfr#################################app########e:tan girl with long black hair and a red eye,and a yellow eye.shapeshifter,mainly turns into a wolf,when she does she is a deep black color with white ear tips and paws. biography:i was raised with a shapeshifter mother,i was a shape shifter as well so i didnt care,i had 3 sisters;Kali,Kana,and la naki of my sisters were shape shifter's as well.my dad was murdered after i was born(P.S,im the oldest),im not a nice girl,in fact,some call me a ############## cannibal(one who foods on others emotions),i was raised to kill by my mother,i killed my sisters ###### and kana,i regret it so,but....i wasnt controlling myself,remember my sister la naki? my mothers mom had that name as well,she went crazy after her husband died and killed a lot of people,she took control of me and made me ### ## sisters,i hate her....even when shes dead,she causes more pain than she did when she was alive,she controlls me most of the time when im in battle,i like her for one reasone and one reason lone,she gives me powers and helps me win the ########## rest of me....i shall not tell,you have to figure it out yourself.
xRogueDustxx
#205374683Sunday, December 25, 2016 11:03 PM GMT

(Do we simply join in or are we "accepted"?) Name: Robyn Cynderlarke Age: 25 & 1/4 Gender: M Appearance: Rough, medium-length auburn hair that is usually kept in a small, simple ponytail, and stubble; shady green irises. Usually keeps a long dagger at waist no matter what the outfit, lest it be an occasion in which to gain trust. Skin is just lightly tanned, about 5'8.4 feet in height and built more for agility, though has a considerable amount of strength. Biography: The Cynderlarkes were once a noble family, but they were brought low as their lands were taken over by foreigners. They were usually sold off as servant out of spite, and so was Robyn. Robyn was a sharp-witted as well as speedy, rather sly as well. He nearly persuaded the guards to set him free with his strong behaviour, but they clamped chains on his wrists anyway and successfully sold him to be a surf under the king. It wasn't soon after that those who were forced of service rebelled and Robyn managed to escape with his comrades. He persuaded him into his service, and is working to build a group willing to betray the king and put an end to his tyranny. For the spirit of revenge was in him, and loyalty could only be faked.
happysupercooldude99
#205381127Monday, December 26, 2016 12:22 AM GMT

A few noobs necrobump this and it tricks me into thinking that people have come back from Bannanachair.
rockmax2112alt
#205609318Wednesday, December 28, 2016 4:25 AM GMT

I'd love to come back here if the filter hadn't reached 1984 levels and actual roleplaying was going on
xRogueDustxx
#205691044Wednesday, December 28, 2016 10:05 PM GMT

Same...
happysupercooldude99
#205731958Thursday, December 29, 2016 5:07 AM GMT

Rock, roleplaying will only occur if people come back.

of     1