of     1   

Letruce
#150500227Thursday, November 27, 2014 2:39 AM GMT

(Hi and welcome to the Panthers rule book. There are some certain things I would like to address. This will pertain of many things, such as off and on the field, practicing, attitudes towards the players, etc. Let me begin.) [Rules for player and coaches] 1. Be active. If you cant be active or have to miss practice, then post on the group wall why you cant make practice. Missing practice w/o a warning, AND when your online and in-game will get you a warning, demotion, and the most, cut from the team. 2. Play your best when it counts. Fooling around during practice will make it work. I like to have fun, but during practice is the time to get serious and get ready for game time. 3. Name-calling and attitudes. I do not tolerate name calling towards your teammates, such as the words "mg, huff, dumbass, idiot, stupid, stfu, btch". I can only say them because I am the coach (I do this all the time so don't rage if I do it to you) and especially the coaches. I do not care if you are, "just joking". You will treat your teammates with respect, and work as a team. 4. When your teammate does something wrong, correct them. Don't yell at them with capital letters saying "WTF ARE YOU DUMB YOUR SUPPOSE TO DO THIS" (btw I will do this a lot so don't rage). Thats why there's practice, to correct your mistakes. 5. During games, you are to remain on the sidelines. Do not ask me "can you fly me" or "let me on". I will kill you at the spot. Don't walk onto the field when you aren't FFed, and when a play is going on. When the drive is over, I want everyone to go to the sidelines, on the fence, STS (shoulder to shoulder). If you walk on the field without being FFed, or during a play/drive, I will kill you. Also during scrimmages, dont brag about getting yards, a sack, or an INT. Its just a scrimmage, they help you practice. Here are some regulation when you are online, or offline, and miss practice. If you miss one day of practice without an excuse.....Warning #1 If you miss two days of practice without an excuse.....Warning #2 If you miss three to five days of practice without an excuse.....Demotion If you miss five to ten days of practice without an excuse.....Trade or Cut If you are late to practice for five to fifteen minutes.......Half an absent If you are late to practice for more than 30 minutes.....absent If you miss more than two weeks, its probably best we let you go, even if you have a warning.
Nasirito
#150500865Thursday, November 27, 2014 2:47 AM GMT

RIP Half of the Panthers.
Txrner
#150503912Thursday, November 27, 2014 3:29 AM GMT

ololol
Bommer
#150504022Thursday, November 27, 2014 3:30 AM GMT

lol letruce ur huffe.
pops345678
#150528319Thursday, November 27, 2014 4:09 PM GMT

RIP panthers
DominantShredderII
#150529047Thursday, November 27, 2014 4:21 PM GMT

LOL HI LETTUCE ✓DominantShredder 10/28/2012 - 3/17/2014✓★ Add 11k posts to post count ★
Randy_Moss
#150529753Thursday, November 27, 2014 4:32 PM GMT

If you have to make a rule book, you need a new team.

of     1