of     1   

BoodyBall78
#151044895Thursday, December 04, 2014 12:55 AM GMT

This is just the ideas I have on what people can make in the future. Remember, just seuggestions, you don't have to do it. I know people are "busy" doing other things, but if you can make a new game, please look at this list. No pressure, just ideas. I just though it would be nice to express what games I think would be cool. So here they are. I will add more when I think of them. 1.) - Clash Of Clans Battle - You can choose a character from the game, Clash of Clans, and fight against other players. You can upgrade your self, and maybe even choose your own path. Nice. :) 2.) - Fight An Army - I know there are lots of these, but I am saying like you rank up, fight against endless hoardes of different enemies, upgrades, fighting against other players in another mode, loads of weapons, abilities, armor etc. 3.) - Puzzle Game - Maybe just a game that challenges you, not in a way like figuring out the character, drawing, painting, picture, path to choose, but something that is puzzling, and takes intelligence and strategy to figure out. Well I am fresh out of ideas right now, but I will most likely add more, or if you want to, just P.M. the idea or just put it right here! Well, it's your choice to read this, but if your are reading this part, you probably already did.
BoodyBall78
#151045016Thursday, December 04, 2014 12:56 AM GMT

I am no builder club member, nor do I have any experience in building, but these are for the ones that have experience. Post your ideas right here and maybe someone other than me and you will look at it.

of     1