of     1   

boomanchoo3
#151143916Friday, December 05, 2014 10:28 PM GMT

UVa vs. MD though UVA won by 11 they lost 2 starters by injury (Darion Atkins and Justin Anderson). Justin Anderson is a must have player for UVa (especially playing VCU). Last year UVA lost to VCU you wanna know why? Mike Tobey only played 2 minutes in the second half. I also like it how in the past 3 years VCU has had 4 heartbreakers. 2011- Having chance to win CAA championship (Where I think they belong) loses to ODU 2012- Loses to Indiana when almost made comeback 2014- Has chance to win A10 championship, loses to St. Josephs 2014- Loses to SFA when up by 4 with 10 seconds left The thing is that VCU fans need to know that one game does not fill your entire season. VCU fans can go 1-29 and won against some random SWAC team and be like "We're the greatest! Might as well hand us the NCAA trophy!" Now I know I did that last year but the thing was I got pushed around for weeks and then UVa makes this HUGE comeback going 30-7 (19-2) and breaking records along the way and it just felt good to beat Cuse and Duke that people said we didn't have a chance of winning. Anyway VCU is going to win, VCU is going to go all 2013-14 Virginia, and UVa is going to fall...

of     1