of     1   

EnderEric
#151386883Tuesday, December 09, 2014 8:05 AM GMT

Come on roblox, it's christmas! Give us something we can all participate in! I mean, half the people on roblox didn't even get one of those gifts cause they are so hard to get.. the only gift that was easy to get was the Cool Gift of Nice and Busy Users. The Next Level Gift is not good for people that live in europe because while others are watching it, the people in european countries are sleeping.. Opened Gift of the Maker this is the same thing, only people in america people can get it! Do they expect us to buy a ticket and fly over there from the other side of the damn planet to get a gift? The Return of the Badger, Badger, Badger Gift. Are you serious with this one? It's released on 6th of December and we had to have all those badges from what seems like to most people RANDOM games and random badges. How are we suposed to know that?!?! Restricted Gift of Short Supply, people that had BC could only get this thing. Make gifts like last time when we had to figure out the clue's and try to get the gifts, that way it's possible for everyone to try and get them.
trainermariopokemon
#151387226Tuesday, December 09, 2014 8:36 AM GMT

liar Cool gift of Nice and Busy Users are nightmares D;
snoregasm
#151387664Tuesday, December 09, 2014 9:15 AM GMT

I agree, but don`t agree. because its stupid.
Shadoward12
#151387725Tuesday, December 09, 2014 9:20 AM GMT

Seems like most of this year's gifts require you to have spent a ton of money in the past in order to get them for free. I'm okay with the badges one. Personally, I'd like more gifts based on game challenges. They give more reward than just a badge when you do well in a game.

of     1