of     1   

RolandStudio
#151390964Tuesday, December 09, 2014 1:15 PM GMT

A lot of games on the front page just stay there and we get bored of them. And also some noob games just false advertise to get to the front page and go down within a day, those are bad and boring games. The games on the front page are good quality but as you start to play them more and more, it starts to get boring. I'm going to go down a list saying some things about the sections. Popular - Same thing and once per day 2 bad obbies and tycoons jump up on it Top Rated - Amazing high quality games but does have lag and do get bored over time after playing it. Top Paid - Buy once, play again next week. Or just waste your money :/. Recommended - How did these crappy games end up here? Only 1/100th of the ones there are good. BC - Trade Hangout > All, the other games require OD'ers. Top Earning - Basically the same thing as the Popular section except remove the obbies and the tycoons. So why can't there be a ROBLOX's/Admin's pick section? Most of the most amazing games are played at The Next Level or put on the blog, but roblox needs to put it out there more so we can't play it. Not just show us some game play or a picture, we want to experience it ourselves. So Support or No Support? Blast it at me. Give more more mean comments and criticism i'm ready for them, let me just barricade the doors. Shamma Lamma Mu-Mu , I'm your common 10 year old forumer.
FLChan
#151391131Tuesday, December 09, 2014 1:25 PM GMT

"Give more more mean comments and criticism i'm ready for them, let me just barricade the doors" Something tells me someone's going to offer constructive criticism and you're going to get mad at it.
RolandStudio
#151391141Tuesday, December 09, 2014 1:25 PM GMT

Nah. I usually don't reply to my own posts unless its a question or something. Shamma Lamma Mu-Mu , I'm your common 10 year old forumer.
kay_bee
#151391747Tuesday, December 09, 2014 1:58 PM GMT

Support, because why not. leqeed
RolandStudio
#179814948Thursday, December 17, 2015 10:48 PM GMT

bump Shamma Lamma Mu-Mu , I'm your common 11 year old forumer.

of     1