of     1   

Friaza
#151393809Tuesday, December 09, 2014 3:30 PM GMT

http://www.roblox.com/Delightful-Gift-of-the-Developer-item?id=190076262 This item was awarded to members of our developer forum. You are a valuable contributor to ROBLOX. On Topic. Intelligent. Respectful. You know, I see that you're making a point to say that some developers not on the forum, namely me, Friaza are not these qualities. I was raised beaten daily by bullied, mentally tortured by everybody around me and various sociopaths, had my reputation ruined because of a certain female liar in highschool, kicked out of my home frequently by my father when he couldn't find socks and such, worked on every college project alone because I didn't have the social right to not do all my friends work for them. And then on ROBLOX, I deal with thousands of crashes, ridiculous glitches, and cannot ask for help on the forums without having a ROBLOX Dev member step on me. In the last four months I've been outside for less than 12 hours. I've spent 99% of my time in a dark room, programming for the time I'm not sleeping. It would be nice to be forgiven, even a little. Maybe given a mention on Twitch for MABA once every few years, or possibly nominated for game of the year? Or naah. The reason I'm depicted as a horrible person, is because I work much harder than 99.999% of ROBLOX, and considering how messy this engine can be (Although amazing) stress is pretty reasonable considering how much money my project reels in. For example, this month my latest project has been saving data using names, I did not expect my players to change their names about 100 times in order to get a new 'devil fruit'. One of my players changed his name 8 or 9 times and bought the game on three alternative accounts. So enjoy the free money that I won't be getting for that little quirk. Although I removed the incentive, maybe you can put it towards a few Christmas trees or something.
deltav
#151394455Tuesday, December 09, 2014 3:57 PM GMT

i think that you should send an email this subforum is more for general suggestions and improvements, and while moderators respond, they do so only rarely emails are more likely to get you a response
Rebned
#151394487Tuesday, December 09, 2014 3:58 PM GMT

This is not insulting, this is unfair. You don't have to be a RBXDev member to be an official developer, that's right. ROBLOX admins/moderators never said it, what makes it even more unfair. Members of this group are talented developers, I agree, but not all of the great developers in there, for sure. There are some more amazing, brilliant and talented developers who aren't in this group, like you. ROBLOX should tag people as official developers by themselves and not letting this group's managers do it. And, no offense, but next time, cut your life story out, or atleast write your opinion at the start. I was reading this, but some other people just would lose you in the middle and wouldn't get to your point because they don't have the time to read long texts.
LionheartV3
#151395944Tuesday, December 09, 2014 4:48 PM GMT

Its just a gift.
minigunfever1000
#151421899Wednesday, December 10, 2014 1:03 AM GMT

Help with real life situations= Jesus
ImmortalNightmares
#151424266Wednesday, December 10, 2014 1:31 AM GMT

the feels
cpmoderator12345
#151438526Wednesday, December 10, 2014 4:50 AM GMT

This is very unfair. There are thousands of devs and they are pretty good at scripting and not in RBXDev! Friaza, you have earned my respect

of     1