of     1   

silencioo
#151409227Tuesday, December 09, 2014 10:19 PM GMT

As the first round of the Playoffs approach, it is time for some predictions! Get ready for some football! Round one: Broncos:Bye Seahawks:Bye Cowboys @ Lions: This game will be indeed a good game, as Deusix and the rest of the Lions squad fend off at the Lions stadium against iiYorkii and his team. This will be a good game, and definitely one to remember. The game will start off slow, but not so slow it is boring. A touchdown here a touchdown there. Thea action will begin when one of the teams realizes they need to step up their game. With Relizative off the suspension list, and fresh from OFL we can expect some good plays. I also expect for BullAbilites to get into the endzone a couple times this game. Overall I think that iiYorkii will have a good passing game, but not many runs, causing the time to take longer, and giving the Lions more time to score. The game will be tight, but the lions will be ahead by seven points when the game ends, as they will have last possesion, and do a few runs to end it. Cowboys: 63, Lions 70. Steelers @ Raiders: With the Steelers on a depressing losing streak, and Raiders coming off a win from the Seahawks, we can expect the Steelers to not have much confidence throughout this game. Meanwhile, the Raiders will have much confidence, facing a team that was 4-9 for the regular season. The Steelers have finally begun to come together as a team, but it will be too late, and the Raiders are already developed, and they are ranked #1 in the power rankings. On the Raiders side, we can all expect for Franky264 to be able to get off some nice passes, and also be able to confuse the defense with Raymond3312's runs. I expect for the Raiders offense to be split half and half for runs and passes. On defense, we can expect a few interceptions from Raymond, and some well played defense by Zooclues. As far as the Steelers.. On Defense the Steelers have Cooliosess, who we can expect to catch a few of the balls thrown by Franky. There is also Kelvin, who I think will do fine this game as far as pass and run defense. It is the offense the Steelers would need to win the game. On offense we can expect a few short passes from Kokeb, but what the Steelers need is a good running game. Raiders have nice pass defense overall, and the only way the Steelers could keep possesion would be by running it. On offense we might expect some passes to Kelvin, but I do not think that it will be enough. This game will be a good one also, but the Raiders will win, as the Steelers will be behind on touchdowns. Steelers: 35, Raiders 56.
BMLGUY
#151409343Tuesday, December 09, 2014 10:20 PM GMT

What the hell. This is my siggy. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
greattimmy111
#151409405Tuesday, December 09, 2014 10:21 PM GMT

"Sehawks: bye" AHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHhahahaaaaaaaaaaHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
silencioo
#151412687Tuesday, December 09, 2014 11:02 PM GMT

@BML... this is the league NFL on ROBLOX. Not rl...
BMLGUY
#151422922Wednesday, December 10, 2014 1:14 AM GMT

"@BML... this is the league NFL on ROBLOX. Not rl..." No shit This is my siggy. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
silencioo
#151441891Wednesday, December 10, 2014 6:20 AM GMT

Why say "What the hell" then?
YeetageMinato
#151475349Thursday, December 11, 2014 1:44 AM GMT

Kokeb is on the bucs m8
silencioo
#151508067Thursday, December 11, 2014 9:44 PM GMT

He is not, he got traded m8

of     1