of     1   

extremeflames29
#151606371Saturday, December 13, 2014 4:20 PM GMT

[rfa#purgedbyauthor]
AhhTree
#151606471Saturday, December 13, 2014 4:22 PM GMT

░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▐ ░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄ ░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄ ░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄ ░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀ ░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀ ░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀ ▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀ U HAVE BEEN SPOOKED BY THE ▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀ ░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄ ░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄ ░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄SPOOKY SKILENTON ░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌ ░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█ ░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█ ░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▐▌SEND THIS TO 7 PPL OR SKELINTONS WILL EAT YOU!!
JFK360NOSCOPE
#151606529Saturday, December 13, 2014 4:23 PM GMT

Bullying? Think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on diet pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting makeup on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. -That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. That kid you just made fun of for being bald?...He has cancer." -Put this on a thread if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you wont re-post , but im sure the people with a heart and backbone will... All you have to do is copy and paste and you may be able to make a huge difference ooh looks like i have a backbone jacobdeathshard's edgy account name
WaitWhatKitten
#151606643Saturday, December 13, 2014 4:25 PM GMT

ohhh, so edgy and cool totally not everyone on ot has seen it and makes fun of it. -im on my nook m8-

of     1