of     1   

Finessing
#151652668Sunday, December 14, 2014 4:16 AM GMT

This thread has been made to answer many frequently asked questions about the Old Collegiate Football Association. If you don't see a question here answered, feel free to PM me and I'll answer it. Reminder: The OCFA is for players that feel like they can improve, or need more practice to get to OFL level. Q1: Can I play in the OFL and the OCFA? - No you cannot. You can only play in the OCFA if you've never been on an OFL team, and cannot get on an OFL team. Q2: How can I become a referee in the OCFA? - Send Accardi an application following this layout: http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=150248050 Q3: Can OFL players coach an OCFA team? - Yes, but they must make the OCFA their #1 priority. They must choose an OCFA game over an OFL game. Q4: Can I Head Coach a team? - If there's no openings for Head Coach for a team, don't bother asking. I will post on the OCFA shout for any Head Coach openings. If there happens to be an opening, send me a resume with any type of experience, and a little about yourself. Q5: Can Coaches play in games? - No coach is allowed to play in an OCFA game. This includes Assistant Coaches and Coordinators as well. Best of luck to all Recruits. ~OCFA Commissioner Accardi

of     1