of     1   

michalangelo123
#151796675Tuesday, December 16, 2014 6:25 AM GMT

So, I had a bizarre idea for an RP. Not a setting, or a specific story line. This can just be applied to any setting, any storyline, fiction or non-fiction, with any reason. The idea was that people would design their characters, while primarily focusing around how the world reacted to them. This was important, because at the start of the RP, everyone would lose their memories. The intensity of this scales per person, per player, per RP. Maybe they completely lose their memories, retaining basic English/whatever language is used, and basic motor functions. Perhaps they retain more than that. 'Tis a mere idea, and I was curious on your responses on it.
timpookie
#151796831Tuesday, December 16, 2014 6:31 AM GMT

$100 says you came up with that idea while watching either X-Men or The Bourne Identity. "Wouldn't the sentence 'I want to put a hyphen between the words Fish and And and And and Chips in my Fish-And-Chips sign' have been clearer if quotation marks had been placed before Fish, and between Fish and and, and and and And, and And and and, and and and And, and And and and, and and and Chips, as well as after Chips?" ~ Martin Gardner
michalangelo123
#151796916Tuesday, December 16, 2014 6:35 AM GMT

Then you owe me $100. I haven't watched any X-Men... anything in a while now. And I have no idea what The Bourne Identity is. I was falling asleep, and suddenly thought "Hey, that's an idea that sounds interesting. Let's hope I remember it in the morning." Two days later...
timpookie
#151796975Tuesday, December 16, 2014 6:37 AM GMT

Give me card info for me to wire it to. And you haven't seen the Bourne Identity? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? "Wouldn't the sentence 'I want to put a hyphen between the words Fish and And and And and Chips in my Fish-And-Chips sign' have been clearer if quotation marks had been placed before Fish, and between Fish and and, and and and And, and And and and, and and and And, and And and and, and and and Chips, as well as after Chips?" ~ Martin Gardner
michalangelo123
#151797058Tuesday, December 16, 2014 6:41 AM GMT

My inability to watch TV or movies, or anything really, for long periods of time while maintaining concentration. And just wire it to 626 62 626.

of     1