of     1   

xgen1122
#151901176Thursday, December 18, 2014 2:59 AM GMT

Hello, It's me Xgy,aka xgen.I can't make it to the match due to it,being my holiday til next year,I'm going to my Granny's house..internet's laggy asf..Roblox will lag out,I can't play but I can just put down few plans,notes and sh*t. [Barnet Report] Overall Play-Most probably,Barnet is a chemistry based team.With winning Bloxern 16-2,they must have good passing and strong defence.Probably the wings are the best to strike,but they'd mostly play Left/Right Backs (L/R Bs.) and Left/Right Wing Backs (L/R WBs.).Their attack is lethal,by looking at their midfielders too,Epicduck245,somebody I know is a midfielder,he can cut out passes and send lethal true balls.(lol) [Plans (Squad)] Squad (BA)-Having the normal first V,VI or VII (5,6 or 7) squad. Squad Plan-[5V5] 2-2-1 As Said,Barnet has lethal attack,Keep the defenders as LCBs and RCBs,they'll control left and centre,or right and centre.Midfielders can be LCMs and RCMs,just like the defenders,Covering Centre and their wing.The attacker needs to be fast and best at finishing.So keep somebody fast uptop.The gk will need to be aware of the situation.They might use a set piece or just a play style. Squad Plan-[6V6] Best to play 3-2-1 or 2-2-1 or 3-1-2,Always keep the Striker at one/two max,because a striker himself will need to be a finisher.And fast,with two strikers,they need to LS and RS Left Striker and Right Striker,that way they'll have playing space,but play short passing,long passes are easy to intercept.Defence as normal 2 is minimum,because of attack. Squad Plan-[7V7] Best to play 3-2-1 or 3-3-3 (Yes),one of the most dinky positions,2-2-2,It's best for short passing because each player has space to pass,to the man nearby,LCB,RCB,LCM,RCM,LS,RS,Simple. [Plans(Play Style)] Play Style Plan-[DEFENSIVE Minded + Balanced],Although we'll need the goals,all players need to be:Defensive Minded,whether it's an attacker or midfielder,make the tackle if you have a chance.Just try to tackle it and get the ball up.The CBs or L/B CBs need to clear the ball at all times,chest is used to intercept a lot.And the power of shots and amount of shots we'll get is high,remember to boot it up to their half,or just pass it to a midfielder.Also don't press too much.And remain in position or near it. [Plans (Passing)] Passing Plans-[True Balls and Short Passes],Don't be too far from your teammate,or the pass is easier to intercept,if a midfielder is clear and the attackers running out far.True ball it to the strikers,then always use a [SECURE] finish.Defenders,keep the balls to the midfielders,and REMEMBER! DONT SPEND TOO MUCH TIME ON THE BALL. [Plans (Tips)] Defence-[Long C/Z OR (Don't use too much.) Pass C/Z, OR Charging Shoot/Long],Even though against Barnet we'll have to play a bit noobish,with sidepass,always remember sidelong.Charge shoot/long and release on their striker.Also remember tackle E and Tackle F Midfield-[Long C/Z,Pass C/Z,Tackle E,Tackle F],It's best to attempt tackles atleast,using long c/z whip a cross or long ball to your teammate,(Not really recommended).Use Pass c/z and stay close together for building up the play (Recommended). Attack-[Shoot E,Long Q,Pass C/Z,Long C/Z (Shoot/Long tools)]Alright,now this is the technical bit,the recommended tools to use are for finishing,Don't skill too much but do it when needed.And keep your shooting consistent if it's just right.Use Long Q In the box and Long C/Z Outside of the box,or VERY VERY close to the GK (But aim to the side) and blast him. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING! And I hope this will help,and is enough to repay not coming ;( wish I could.. Sincerely xgen1122 :)

of     1