of     1   

googleland7
#151906037Thursday, December 18, 2014 4:18 AM GMT

I find the new homepage to probably be one of the worst updates I have ever seen. It was not well shipped at all, and that also goes for pretty much everything about this website update. The homepage is completely off-balance even without adblock, and the homepage is completely different from the rest of the website, it just looks awful. I usually stay on my homepage, but it's just so bad for me I've switched to my profile. Didn't ROBLOX just release the website overhaul a few months ago? What's with the sudden rush to roll out a brand new website again? The current website is perfectly fine. I liked the old homepage, it was much better organized, and everything was nice and well placed to see everything on the same page, now the list angles have been completely swapped, it's alot harder to tell who's online, sure there's an icon but the old method was much more conveniant. I'm pretty sure the new website shipped back in July, and I think ROBLOX should wait atleast a year before they re-do it again. It's way too early for another new website. As for the profile changes, I liked the online font to be red rather then green since it was easier to read. The bio's have been off for a long time, I think they need to be re-centered. Then lastly, I think the stats need to be put back into one list instead of 2, it's just easier to read and better that way.

of     1