of     1   

JohnnyRayCash
#151918729Thursday, December 18, 2014 3:29 PM GMT

Today after school I'll be doing a Training for MMA My first time.
Trig0n0metric
#151921227Thursday, December 18, 2014 5:09 PM GMT

...and they called boxing "violent" while MMA is 2 times more violent than boxing
Zephyll
#180017420Monday, December 21, 2015 9:05 AM GMT

Well if your comparing MMA to boxing, of course MMA is more violent. Boxing's goal is punching for points or a knockout. MMA is freaking submission, and literal TKO's and if lucky the ref can tell the other guy is gunna get devastatedly pummeled, they'll stop it. Btw. Kudos on starting MMA, good luck, hopefully you have some background of any martial arts.
NOONEISBETTERTHANME1
#180024442Monday, December 21, 2015 3:00 PM GMT

"...and they called boxing 'violent' while MMA is 2 times more violent than boxing" I've done BJJ before (type of MMA) and it was mostly grappling. I watch UFC ALL THE TIME and it is really violent. In boxing you punch each other with heavy ass gloves but its JUST punching (some kicking in kick boxing) but in MMA there's punching, kicking, grappling, choking, arm bars etc. You can't kill someone that easy by punching them in the face all fight but if you choke someone the whole fight they can be in serious condition. Good like, you'll love it, it's really fun.

of     1