of     1   

flamesjeffery
#151954328Friday, December 19, 2014 2:48 AM GMT

I was like 8 or so I LEGITIMATELY thought that santa was real... One time on Christmas I stayed up until 2 in the morning to see if santa would come and I could have sworn I heard something land on my roof... I then fell asleep since it was so early in the morning. I found out when my mother asked me what I wanted for Christmas, and then my father said "santa is not real" I literally cried for the entire day I hated him for that... I used to remember making a list of things that I wanted for for Christmas then I would give it to my mother who said she will give it to santa... I used to get even to write letters asking how santa was doing, only to find out now that the person replying to my letters and saying to be a good boy all this time was my mother... It was a really sad day I did wish they had told me sooner so it did not hit me this hard because I really did think santa was real.. re-upload btw
flamesjeffery
#151954411Friday, December 19, 2014 2:50 AM GMT

Sorry about title, stupid autocorrect is stupid I think I should make my first siggy about making fun of autocorrect..
LimitedPiko
#151957094Friday, December 19, 2014 3:30 AM GMT

Santa is real dumbass Deck the halls with chopped up bodies!
shocktrooper808
#151957200Friday, December 19, 2014 3:32 AM GMT

Limited is right He's fat because he needs body heat to not get frost bite

of     1