of     1   

NukaColaHound
#15200186Friday, October 09, 2009 11:10 PM GMT

Well, will never get unless you cheat and google the lyrics like a cheating cheater. >:E You CHEATERS. Anyway, notice this is not a love song. Woot! Name the ARTIST and SONG NAME. I'd offer up a caps prize, but since people tend to cheat, there is no prize. ----------------------------------- Another head hangs lowly, Child is slowly taken. And the violence caused such silence, Who are we mistaken? But you see, it's not me, it's not my family. In your head, in your head they are fighting, With their tanks and their bombs, And their bombs and their guns. In your head, in your head, they are crying... In your head, in your head, Zombie, zombie, zombie, Hey, hey, hey. What's in your head, In your head, Zombie, zombie, zombie? Hey, hey, hey, hey, oh, dou, dou, dou, dou, dou... Another mother's breakin', Heart is taking over. When the vi'lence causes silence, We must be mistaken. It's the same old theme since nineteen-sixteen. In your head, in your head they're still fighting, With their tanks and their bombs, And their bombs and their guns. In your head, in your head, they are dying... In your head, in your head, Zombie, zombie, zombie, Hey, hey, hey. What's in your head, In your head, Zombie, zombie, zombie? Hey, hey, hey, hey, oh, oh, oh, Oh, oh, oh, oh, hey, oh, ya, ya-a...
Tomukai
#15201475Friday, October 09, 2009 11:37 PM GMT

Zombie by The Cranberry's. something.... It's in Singstar 90's :F
Tomukai
#15201739Friday, October 09, 2009 11:42 PM GMT

Easy :FF

of     1