of     1   

EnzoDiStefano
#152118350Sunday, December 21, 2014 7:09 PM GMT

Beat: http://www.roblox.com/TROLOLOL-RAP-BEAT-DJ-SonicFreak-item?id=181582805 [Intro] Black Vinyl. Peace. Welcome to the 21st century. [Verse 1] Well my ship's been split to splinters and it's sinking fast I'm drownin' in the poison, got no future, got no past Through a sinking ship built to blast Can I make it, will I last? To hold them with me through the gate of Death. They'll play deserter, turn with the traitor's breath, The sinking ship makes me fall and withdraws the air out my chest. Smoky autumn night, stars up in the sky, I see the sailin' boats across the bay go by. I pray for this night not be my last but just as I close my eyes, I'm gone that fast. [Verse 2] HOLD ON! Back up now, you're going to put the past behind you now? I can't believe it I didn't mean it. The sight of all of this is a bunch of [S] Gonna quit Batter up, gonna swing and I hit The last sight I saw was my candles being lit. [Chorus] I'm shooting up, right, down, left pressing "home" The sight of it is just a [F]kin' collapsing of the Rome I just want to go back home. [Verse 3] Boom shoot, tic tock, that's the sound of the clock. I throw a frag grenade that gonna get ya shocked. Blowin' through the waves armies on the docks. Let it rock Faster the hits the harder the pain Will I love this, or regret this in vain Only time can tell, so I better start lovin' time go, hit the start button [Chorus] I'm shooting up, right, down, left pressing "home" The sight of it is just a [F]kin' collapsing of the Rome I just want to go back home. [Outro] Won the game.

of     1