of     1   

snowman12346
#152221749Tuesday, December 23, 2014 3:21 AM GMT

Well the owner xMrLimitedx had completely biased me, first of all he is totally against pumas. So aparently during a game, I had the clock to it and messed everything up? when I didnt even have admin and I was on the fans spawn, then because of a witness who told him I was on the roof, he listened to him and suspended me for 2 puma games. After that he realised he was wrong that I didnt do it, but only because I argued against him biasing against pumas he suspended me for that. This league is full of bias for Pumas, the only team getting less chances at winning is us. xMrLimited somehow suspended me during the canes game week? When you think about this as a puma it all adds up... That xMrLimitedx is not a fair owner at all, and is trying to make everyone have a better shot at this league then Pumas.
tgross25
#152221915Tuesday, December 23, 2014 3:23 AM GMT

actually assuming you're leaving it's even better now i definitely recommend it
grabtardo12345
#152221938Tuesday, December 23, 2014 3:23 AM GMT

tbh he would kick your team out of the league if he disliked you that much thats a unnecessary suspension, but understandable he would kick your team out of the league if he disliked you that much ya all refs just try to be on the sf'ers side
snowman12346
#152222201Tuesday, December 23, 2014 3:27 AM GMT

Snipercy, he doesnt kick us out because he knows he would be hated, and tgross. It would be better with the only team that can beat you guys? No duh, maybe better for you? But still the suspension is unnecessary. - Snipercy.
Kenamatic
#152222367Tuesday, December 23, 2014 3:29 AM GMT

"Snipercy, he doesnt kick us out because he knows he would be hated, and tgross. It would be better with the only team that can beat you guys? No duh, maybe better for you? But still the suspension is unnecessary. - Snipercy." Can you calm your flapping chest? If you're getting this worked up about an Online Hockey game that's kinda sad.

of     1