of     1   

Reddog785
#15225776Saturday, October 10, 2009 2:25 PM GMT

I called you aso manuy times per day, and I guess it's all true what yours girlfriends say. Coz you don't ever wanna see me again, and your brothers gonna kill me he's six feet ten. I GUESS YOU CALL IT COWARDICE, BUT I DO NOT REGRET TO GO ON LIKE THIS I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T STAND LOSIN I CAN'T I SSTAND LOSING I CAN'T LOSING YOU! Can't stand losing you!!! I sdee you sent my letters back, and my MP records and they'ree all scratched. I can't see the point in another day, when nobody listens to a word I say. I GUESS YOU CALL IT LACK OF CONFIDENCE, BUT YOU CARRY ON LIVING DOSEN'T MAKE NO SENSE! I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T STAND LOSIN I CAN'T I SSTAND LOSING I CAN'T LOSING!!! I guess this is our last goodbye, and you don't care so I won't cry. And you'll be sorry when I'm dead, and all this guilt will be ON YOUR HEAD!! I GUESS YOU CALL IT SUICIDE BUT I'M TOO FULL TO SWALLOW MY PRIDE I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T STAND LOSIN I CAN'T I SSTAND LOSING I CAN'T LOSING I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T STAND LOSIN I CAN'T I SSTAND LOSING I CAN'T LOSING YOU!

of     1