InfraredChasm
#152499486Friday, December 26, 2014 10:51 PM GMT

Kaeden turned around and glanced at the boy speaking to him. He knew he met him somewhere, but he couldn't remember who he was. He had a short memory after all. "I've met you somewhere, but I don't remember much of my past," Kaeden was trying to remember his name. It started with an A, and it was at the tip of his tongue. Before this became awkward, Kaeden decided to ask his name, hoping he'd remember.
PurringThunder
#152501177Friday, December 26, 2014 11:16 PM GMT

(I think that's a bit silly, as creativity usually comes in more than one way, but I can see why you might want me to pick only one. I'll take away building. As for the eye for color, I think that and drawing come in the same package. If not, fine. I'd take just drawing.) Steffi looked to the horizon on her left, where the sunlight sparkled so nicely against the rolling waves of the ... "ō...shin," she mumbled, half whispering, to herself, repeating what she had heard the old man say. She looked at the water in a daze, dumbfounded by the vast amount of liquid. 'How could so much water be in one place?' she wondered silently.
k3rl343
#152501407Friday, December 26, 2014 11:19 PM GMT

Kol would walk with the group, observing his surroundings, as he noticed a peculiar smell that was apparent. It was a salty, musty smell and then he looked towards the ocean. He didn't know how big it could be.. But it was much larger then any of the lakes back home.
1perrytheplatypus
#152502206Friday, December 26, 2014 11:31 PM GMT

(Marked. I've read the first book before.)
doodlepants45
#152502870Friday, December 26, 2014 11:42 PM GMT

Eviette was silent as she trailed after the group, her eyes occasionally darting over to the ocean. She processed what she had heard through her mind, and admired the area surroinding the group. 'An ocean, huh..?' She thought with a small smile spreading upon her lips. The young girl pondered about this new 'world,' seeming to be curious about the ocean and why it was so vast. Beautiful. Eviette couldn't wait to see the rest of Mist Haven, along with making new friends. Maybe she would fit in too.
TheRealKhiione
#152503013Friday, December 26, 2014 11:44 PM GMT

(It just makes it easier for me, Purring.) Headmaster Graham entered the mahogany doors to the school. He beckoned everybody in, and the jumble of students condensed into the entry hall. It was extremely nice compared to Mist Haven standards; even a large staircase leading up to the next floor, as well as two elevators on either side. The carpet was a crimson red tone, and soft under the rags you called shoes. "The dorms are up on the next floor. They are split into boys and girls dorms. There are also other hallways where the adults and young children sleep. Please do not bother them or walk down those hallways." He walked up the staircase, turning left. The hallway ended at a large window overlooking the ocean. Four other smaller hallways branched off, two on each side. "The boys dorms are the first on the left. Your name will be on the door of your room. The girls dorms are the first on the right. Your names will also be on the doors of your rooms." "Please note that a large touchscreen is in each dorm room. These are programmed to remind you of upcoming events, inform you of information if you ask them anything, and provide you with extra details about the school. I will see you all at evening after dinner. That is when our small game of capture the flag starts. Any questions before I go?" He asked.
PickachuGirl
#152503592Friday, December 26, 2014 11:52 PM GMT

"Uh, hey," Sarah said, attempting to get the headmaster's attention. The room she was in is magnificent, her mouth slightly gaped at the sight. She wasn't familiar with any of this, not even with some of the words he said. She tilted her head and asked, "What are touchscreens? And, will we get new clothes?" There was a ton of questions she wanted to ask, like will we have roommates this time or how often she ate, but she decided to stop with two. Sarah was quite eager about changing from these uncomfortable, worn out clothes. She also didn't know if she was even supposed to know what "touchscreens" are, too. Was it another magical thing?
TheRealKhiione
#152504303Saturday, December 27, 2014 12:01 AM GMT

The headmaster turned to Sarah. "You will get new clothes. They will be in your dorm room, along with some other items. As for touchscreens, you'll just have to see them to believe them." He chuckled lightheartedly.
dontae123000
#152504716Saturday, December 27, 2014 12:07 AM GMT

CS ⧖⧗⧗ Name: Dirck Black Gender: Male Age: 13 Appearance: Dirck has a tanned complexion and hair that is gelled towards his right. He has a gap in his teeth and he is kind of short since he's only about 5 feet. He has brown eyes and black hair. Creative Talent: Art(I guess you can say drawing.) Other:
k3rl343
#152504994Saturday, December 27, 2014 12:11 AM GMT

Kol would look awed, new clothes and a touchscreen! Whatever a touchscreen was anyway.. But seriously! New clothes! And capture the flag.. Awesome. Just hopefuly he wasn't stuck on the losing team. Kol couldn't wait to explore more of this place.
InfraredChasm
#152505623Saturday, December 27, 2014 12:20 AM GMT

Kaeden was mystified. Touchscreens? Was this a slang word in this mysterious school? What was capture the flag? Kaeden raised his hand to ask a question, "Erm, about the new clothes, how would you know our size?"
doodlepants45
#152507474Saturday, December 27, 2014 12:48 AM GMT

Touchscreen. The word sounded strange in her mind. Eviette tilted her head to the side, her hair following with. 'Capture the flag..? I wonder what that is..' She thought as her eyes clouded with curiosity.
PickachuGirl
#152507629Saturday, December 27, 2014 12:51 AM GMT

Well, that only answered one of her questions. The headmaster's comment about those touchscreens, however, fully confirmed that they were magic, a concept that wasn't realized in Mist Haven. She was amazed at even just the possibilities, what they could apparently do sounded almost too good to be true. Sarah was starting to get a little excited. Sarah needed to know more, but she didn't ask another question as it might further delay the tour.
k3rl343
#152507640Saturday, December 27, 2014 12:51 AM GMT

(oh wow, forget my post.) Kol would continue walking with the group, thinking about the new clothes and the touchscreens.. Whatever those were. Although, Capture the Flag sounded strange to now that he thought about it. But he would probably learn in the coming times.
PurringThunder
#152507890Saturday, December 27, 2014 12:55 AM GMT

"I got no questions!" Steffi hied right for her room, eager to find what strange things awaited her there. She giggled in delight at the sight of her name on a door and wasted no time in entering her room. Right as she pranced in, she saw what looked to be a large, glowing panel. Recalling what the headmaster had said about the touchscreens being large, she wondered if this was it. Unable to resist the curiosity tempting her, she touched the screen. Like the magic it must be, it responded with a "gling" sound, and the words "No upcoming events in the next 30 minutes" appeared on the screen. Steffi's mouth was agape. Touchscreens are really cool!
TheRealKhiione
#152509033Saturday, December 27, 2014 1:12 AM GMT

(Since the touch screens relay info. and stuff, i'll be being them.) The headmaster didn't answer anymore questions. "I have an important meeting to attend to," he announced. "You may all go find your dorms and get to lunch." He waved his hand and a door appeared on a part of the wall that was previously blank. He walked through, and immediately the door vanished.
k3rl343
#152509366Saturday, December 27, 2014 1:18 AM GMT

Kol would head to his dorm, eagerly attempting to find it as a few doors down from the entrance he found it. He went in to check it out, as he also found what he thinks is the touchscreen. Although he didn't touch it because he didn't want to make any nuisances.. Although he sat on the chair in his dorm, going through everything that has happened today.
TheRealKhiione
#152509850Saturday, December 27, 2014 1:25 AM GMT

The dorms include a small closet full of nicely pressed and hung closed, a bed, bathroom, desk, and a window overlooking the grassy field. TOUCHSCREENS Once you enter your room, a large glowing blue thing greets you. "Hello, welcome to your dorm room," it says robotically. "I am a touchscreen. You have no upcoming events, but feel free to tell me any information you want to program into my system. I take voice commands." -- Kat entered her dorm, flinching as the touchscreen talked to her. "Turn off!" She yelled. The touchscreen immediately turned black. She guessed that meant it was off. "Creepy," she muttered, not used to this new technology. She explored the room, surprised to find a box full of random tools and gadgets for building things. "That was thoughtful," she said happily.
ladyIeia
#152509926Saturday, December 27, 2014 1:26 AM GMT

Name: Marlene Laroche Gender: Female Age: 13 Appearance: Marlene has hair that flows from her head to her chest like silk and seems to glimmer in its blackness, its complexion unknown due to her constant need to alter it, change it, make it better. Her bodily complexion is different, like a dream to other thirteen years old her body is almost hourglass and her body is skinny, though not shaming fat girls as they are equally beautiful. Her hands and feet are large though, the only real hate for her body is for her hands and body though everyone has that one bodily hate about themselves. She has pale skin, but when doused up in makeup, she might just even paler. But her eyes, her eyes are a beauty, her feature point per-say: They glimmer in the sun, they shine even in the clouds and they twinkle in the rain, their pale grey colour lights up her hole body and make her seem an angel. Creative Talent: Clothes Designing, though obviously she can do a good catwalk. Other: Her favourite colour is grey, surprisingly.
TheRealKhiione
#152510237Saturday, December 27, 2014 1:30 AM GMT

(Both Dontae and Athalos are accepted, but I feel Marlene is a bit of a Mary Sue.)
ladyIeia
#152510458Saturday, December 27, 2014 1:33 AM GMT

(Well she's a typical 13 Year old girl, and though Im a boy she shares my interests and my dream look. Also Im in a very fashion-like mood. But Ill add in some twists if you'd like.)
InfraredChasm
#152510623Saturday, December 27, 2014 1:35 AM GMT

Kaeden walked into his dorm and noticed the touchscreen. He jumped and almost knocked over the touchscreen. He pondered what to do with it since it was just a notice board. Kaeden strolled over to his closet and looked inside. All the clothes look big on him, so he decided to put a nice, blue shirt on and pants five times his size. He thought of taking off the clothing since it was clearly too big, but it shrunk, right before his eyes. "Well that answered my question..." Kaeden decided to explore his room and found a padded mat, used for gymnastics. "Been a while since I've used this," he thought to himself.
TheRealKhiione
#152510680Saturday, December 27, 2014 1:36 AM GMT

(It's fine.)
PickachuGirl
#152510988Saturday, December 27, 2014 1:40 AM GMT

Sarah entered her dorm room, and immediately stopped at the door once she saw the blue thing. "Uh," she muttered, unsure of how to even react. She hasn't see anything like this before in her life. She swore she stood there for hours, thinking of what to say to it. She didn't usually feel so nervous when talking to new people, but from where the voice came from seemed different.The thing intimidated her, it was something outerworldly. Was it a person, or something far more different than she could comprehend? It was magic, for sure. Slowly, Sarah stepped forward towards the blue thing. The thing didn't even give it's name, only just introduced itself by, "a touchscreen." Nervously she began, "What... What's your name?"
k3rl343
#152511044Saturday, December 27, 2014 1:41 AM GMT

After listening to his touchscreen for a bit, he would think of some questions to ask it. Furthermore, he though of a particularly strange question to ask it. Although it was with his slight disorder, Kol would ask the Touchscreen. "Do you have anything to help people sleep?" I'd ask it, silently awaiting its answer.