of     1   

overthewalls
#15299705Sunday, October 11, 2009 9:55 PM GMT

Stop suggesting for the admins to give Non builder club more things! They do that to get money and if you dont like it gee-tee-ef-o the internet! If you idiots would stop complaining it would make things so much nicer. Before you say I wouldnt understand because i have bc/ Had TBC, i really didnt need them and just used them for testing ideas for places and other things. I really enjoy that some people who are well known that dont have builders club dont complain.Dont even answer this post if your going to go WALL OF TEXT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! And if your going to whine and moan some more, cut it out becuase no one wants to hear it! So before you whine about not enough benifits think about this, ROBLOX needs money, the economy is so horrible, sdo they need to get money, which would be making (T)BC good looking, and give less benifits to non (T)BC'ers, So welcome to the real world noobs, and get used to it since its not changing.Good bye. *i request this to be pinned and/or added to the rules.
uggmun
#15299863Sunday, October 11, 2009 9:59 PM GMT

CAPTAIN OBVIOUS RETURNS!
obft
#15299975Sunday, October 11, 2009 10:01 PM GMT

I agree, but this isn't an idea or suggestion.

of     1