of     1   

conway220
#15300995Sunday, October 11, 2009 10:18 PM GMT

for ideas 7-9 i couldnt get the resons in i didnt know how 2 copy more than 1 at a time 1. Ability to sort our friends. I have some really good friends who are near the last page of my friends list. I'd like to be able to rearrange instead of deleting people then resending a request and all that stuff. 2. A two-part cooperation contest in roblox. This will encourage people to work together for once and put different skills to one goal. So, one person is the builder, another is the writer. The writer makes the description, price, whether or not it's rent, etc. This will go in a thread that an admin will make. The builder actually makes it. He cannot use free models of any kind besides those uploaded by him. These must be original too. Then he will upload it and provide the link to the writer for him/her to put in the thread. The people with the best made gear, and best written description will win. The prize is the gear being made, and 500-1000 robux as a grand prize. The lesser prizes will be decided by roblox. 3. A lock thread option for the creator of the thread. This will help resolved threads die, and stop people from spamming it. It may be unlocked. This will never actually be deleted, just unreplyable. 4. Make telamon's hat request thread a sticky, so people won't make their own threads. 5. Maybe roblox can recruit more forum moderators? There are many innapropriate threads that need to be deleted before under-age people see it. This way reports won't be needed as often. 6. An auto-signature option. I just wanted to publicise this idea more. I really got it from other people posting it before me. But we want as many supporters for this idea as possible. 7.newspaper 8.bank 9.pets
conway220
#15301286Sunday, October 11, 2009 10:24 PM GMT

do u agree with any?
TaslemGuy
#15301357Sunday, October 11, 2009 10:25 PM GMT

9. Is against the rules. 7. Exists, called 'News'. 8. Useless.
conway220
#15301427Sunday, October 11, 2009 10:26 PM GMT

and the others

of     1