of     1   

ChaseIsNotDead
#153361022Tuesday, January 06, 2015 1:23 AM GMT

[Hook] Everyday I wonder who I am, who will I be, where will I go? What will they write upon my grave? A free man born as a king, who died as a slave. [Verse One] Hey God, I know it's been quite a while Just know that you've been in my heart through each and every mile My problems keep building up and it's a pretty big pile I've been dealing with this [S] so long, ya its been a while Smile just to let me know that you're okay I'm just tired of all these games that we do play There is never really a winner anyway I want what we used to have, yeah, I want a replay It was crazy, man all the [S] we would say Coming back to how we was girl there's just no way The way you played me you was faker than a toupee Ole, ole, mess with the bull you get the horns Girl you so heartless, evil to your [F] core Same [S] everyday I can't take this [S] no more Said this [S] was over and you fall down to the floor Thought you was mine forever but you was just another [W] So I slit her throat, let her bleed out, please forgive me Lord More and more drugs, shrug off all this pain Day after day 1 more pill and I'll go insane Such crazy thoughts going through my brain Sold my soul to the Devil now that's to who I pray Bad memories like movies over and over in my head they play I try and try but still I cannot get away I guess I'll have to learn how to live this way. [Hook] Everyday I wonder who I am, who will I be, where will I go? What will they write upon my grave? A free man born as a king, who died as a slave. [Verse Two] I hide behind the shadows of my swollen depression, I fight inside to protect myself from my own oppression, I wonder if you have discovered me sad and stressing', I'm under the covers, hide from your mighty aggression, I might be struck by lighting for rapping these lyrics, I just ignore the [S] rumors made by improper critics, I think its sad watching these chavs and patriot civics, I'm pretending to be the optimistic guy who lifts spirits, I just daydream at school, look at the stars and the moon, I watch you mend the parts of the doom, I came to rap but MC's think I'm too raw for the booth, I'm having self-conflicts, breaking your law soon, I wonder "Is Heaven real or is it a sly lie?" I know its wrong, I am actually just a shy guy, I see myself as someone who in 20 years, might die, I'm losing faith, I'm losing this blind fight, I have to tell you I sin like a insane satanist, I never feel this deep but today, I might think like a fatalist, I always used to look up to you, you were my favorite, I'm just watching these words twirl like a majorette. [Hook] Everyday I wonder who I am, who will I be, where will I go? What will they write upon my grave? A free man born as a king, who died as a slave.
ChaseIsNotDead
#153367772Tuesday, January 06, 2015 2:32 AM GMT

Bump.
ChanelG
#153367913Tuesday, January 06, 2015 2:33 AM GMT

This was pretty good! 9.5/10
GlowRyan
#153368186Tuesday, January 06, 2015 2:36 AM GMT

O My homeboy CHasel joining ro-rap o aight
ChaseIsNotDead
#153376133Tuesday, January 06, 2015 4:19 AM GMT

Last bump.