of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

nintendo566
#153529592Thursday, January 08, 2015 9:40 PM GMT

Here you will find all the predictions, rankings, news, and other highlights.
nintendo566
#153535313Thursday, January 08, 2015 10:57 PM GMT

SEASON OUTLOOKS: American Football Conference: ============================= Baltimore Ravens [AFC] Head Coach: ShutdownLyfe Record: 6-2 Playoffs #2 The Baltimore Ravens are looking very active and in good shape in there inaugural season. With VenomXVI at QB, arguably the best QB in season 1, they will be atop the league. They will be fighting with SB I Champs KC Chiefs, and when they meet up, it WILL be a divisional showdown. As for there out of conference schedule, Carolina is the only threat, if they beat them, they will easily beat GB and go 2-0 in out of conference play. Kansas City Chiefs [AFC] Head Coach: Nintendo566 Record: 7-1 Playoffs: #1, Bye Going 8-1 last year [including playoffs] this team sure looks similar to last year, retaining almost all of there players, and adding a few new rookies. This team was the SB Champs, and with a stable QB in deathrange07, and arguably the best RB in the league in TristanARoss, this team won't have much trouble racking up the wins. The only concerns are the defense, where KC lost key CB Jaylyn49, and have just struggled there in general. Keep in mind QB Deathrange07 is 6-0 in 6 career starts since KC was 1-1 in week 2 of season 1. Oakland Raiders [AFC] Head Coach: Jaylyn49 Record: 1-7 Playoffs: #4, No Funny, isn't it, how this team is set up to look like the real Oakland Raiders. If jay does not get his act together the REAL Oakland Raiders will come to ROBLOX. With only 3 players on his team besides himself [at time of predictions] this team is staring trouble in the face, and may be with a new Head Coach by week 2 if jay can't bring enough players to the game. I compare this team to San Francisco last year, jaylyn getting fired, getting decent HC, HC loses heartbreakers with a GOOD team, and the losses rack up and end up 1-7. The only player who is signed who ISN'T a rookie is Jaylyn49, who may not even be on this team next weekend. Pittsburgh Steelers [AFC] Head Coach: iBeckhamJr13 Record: 4-4 Playoffs: #3 The Pittsburgh Steelers are staring a pretty decent schedule in the face. The 4 games vs KC and BAL are huge, and they need to take at least ONE of those games if they want a winning record. I see them winning out of conference play, and suprising some teams such as KC who has defense problems, and a team that will take advantage of that. IBECK Can QB, but hes not stable there. This team must focus on the run game, much like KC, to win. =========== National Football Conference ============================ Carolina Panthers Head Coach: RomaineJohnny Record: 5-3 Playoffs: #2 The former NFC champs are back at it again with the same head coach, losing 36-24 in SB I was a tough game. Now thee looking for redemption. This team was surprisingly average for a SB team last year, going 3-4 in a bad conference and making the playoffs. [Keep in mind 3-4 was the record of the broncos who were eliminated in NFC.] As long as Romaine doesn't make stupid throws, this team will do pretty well, and will for sure make the postseason. Washington Redskins HC: RanXXI Record: 4-4 Playoffs: #3 Ran owned a team last year that he took over when they were 2-0. He ended up 3-4, with his only win being one of the biggest upsets of the season winning 69-14 over Detroit. Looking at Denver last season and Washington now, its still the same issue. The. Quarterback. Position. After 3 straight losses, Kam was cut 3 times and re-signed later in the week. If this team gets a quarterback, and the rookies prove themselves, this record could very quickly change to 6-2 Green Bay Packers Head Coach: TRYFI Record: 3-5 Playoffs: #4, No. This team has a lot of questions as of now, as I see a QB who hasn't thrown a pass in this league, but still has looked good in others. I see 7 rookies out of the 9 players, and since this isn't any huge league, rookies can a lot of times be better than veterans. They have a solid recieving core led by YouJustGotMossed, and a solid RB/WR in TRYFI. The question is how will this team play, and we will get a lot better indication of there record after a divisional showdown versus Detroit. Detroit Lions Head Coach: SaltirenHD Record: 6-2 Playoffs #1 Saltiren came into last season replacing a head coach who was 0-3, guess what. He ended up going 3-4 and making the playoffs, only to lose heartbreakingly versus Carolina. Saltiren said after losing the playoff game his work is not done here yet. He wants a ring more then anyone in this league and could very well get one. With a good QB in SuperKoopa and a new addition at DE Spike, who is arguably the best DE in the league, this team could go places. Not to mention Salt is great on both sides of the ball, and is a very good coach. He keeps his cool, and worries about winning the game, at whatever cost it may take. This team also has a very similar roster to last year, so I see good things coming for Detroit this season. AFC Playoffs: #2 Baltimore vs #3 Pitt Baltimore wins #1 KC vs #2 Baltimore Kansas City wins == NFC Playoffs: #2 Carolina vs #3 Washington Washington wins #1 Detroit vs #3 Washington Detroit wins == Super Bowl #1 Kansas City vs #1 Detroit Detroit wins SB 2 Champs: Detroit Lions
Prumo
#153535527Thursday, January 08, 2015 10:59 PM GMT

yea uhm no one gives a hoot. u know what ppl give a hoot bout? dbl u know what's dbl? baseball legaue http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=1226629
Maxtitanic101
#153535931Thursday, January 08, 2015 11:04 PM GMT

Pretty good nin
nintendo566
#153536027Thursday, January 08, 2015 11:05 PM GMT

Prumo, spamming peoples threads are getting you no where.
Obbert
#153537469Thursday, January 08, 2015 11:25 PM GMT

"Going 8-1 last year [including playoffs] this team sure looks similar to last year, retaining almost all of there players, and adding a few new rookies. This team was the SB Champs, and with a stable QB in deathrange07, and arguably the best RB in the league in TristanARoss, this team won't have much trouble racking up the wins. The only concerns are the defense, where KC lost key CB Jaylyn49, and have just struggled there in general. Keep in mind QB Deathrange07 is 6-0 in 6 career starts since KC was 1-1 in week 2 of season 1." 0/10 not enough obbyking10 and @ prumo sorry but no one cares about "next gen" baseball
SeeDeeC5
#153537764Thursday, January 08, 2015 11:29 PM GMT

nfl fanatics>dbl
RayWestXI
#153547485Friday, January 09, 2015 1:33 AM GMT

Dont forget Panthers added a very good player in MegatronX50/RayWestXI (Me).Lol jk good predictions.
Perversee
#153557221Friday, January 09, 2015 3:43 AM GMT

When the Panthers win the SB I will be happy. Lol.
RayWestXI
#153560569Friday, January 09, 2015 4:44 AM GMT

But fr i think i can make a big difference and im lookin to have a even better season than last season. Hopefully there is a PB this year.
Perversee
#153577514Friday, January 09, 2015 5:31 PM GMT

Yeah, but, The panthers have signed a rookie, (Me) At DE also. The Lions aren't the only one. I can't wait until the lions DE and I face off in stats on that game.
nintendo566
#153768033Monday, January 12, 2015 1:44 AM GMT

[ POWER RANKINGS WEEK 1 SEASON 2 ] WEEK 1 RESULTS: BAL 48 PIT 12 // WAS 56 CAR 43 // DET 34 GB 8 // KC 26 OAK 16 STANDINGS AFTER WEEK 1: AFC: #1. Baltimore Ravens [1-0] #1. Kansas City Chiefs [1-0] #4. Oakland Raiders [0-1] #4. Pittsburgh Steelers [0-1] NFC: #1. Washington Redskins [1-0] #1. Detroit Lions [1-0] #4. Green Bay Packers [0-1] #4. Carolina Panthers [0-1] RANKINGS: #1. Baltimore Ravens [ Last Week -- ] Baltimore dominated the sorry Pittsburgh Steelers. In fact, he made their coach rage quit in the first quarter. Without even having their owner there, they blew them out.. This is definetly a team to watch for. Especially with the proven VenomXVI at QB, who eats this league up. As long as they have their keep pieces at the game, this team could go undefeated or close to that #2. Detroit Lions [ Last Week -- ] Detroit also did take advantage of a very weak team. Despite blowing them out, Green Bay was doing anything they could to help with the blowout. Detroit did also look very strong even without there starting QB, SuperKoopa10. #3. Washington Redskins [ Last Week -- ] Washington looked very strong versus the recent NFC champions, beating them 56-43. There passing game was particularly strong, but the defense was pretty weak. We'll see how this team develops as more weeks pass. #4. Kansas City Chiefs [ Last Week -- ] Kansas City, without their owner for the first half of the game, and without there first two string QB's hung in there. DeadMan253 did well at QB filling in for the missing QB's. Oakland was supposed to look pretty weak on both sides of the ball, but they looked better than expected. Kansas City plays Baltimore next weekend in a showdown. #5. Carolina Panthers [ Last Week -- ] Carolina looked decent versus the Redskins. They marched somewhat of a comeback, but could not hold on for the victory. They are the former NFC champs, but now with a much harder division, I can see them competing with green bay for the #3 seed. If romaine stopped making those dumb throws that cost him, they might win. #6. Oakland Raiders [ Last Week -- ] Oakland looked very strong against the recent SB I Champs. They only lost 27-16, but activity may be a problem, as they could not steadily keep 4 throughout the game. There defense is probably there weakest point. I do not see this team going 1-7 anymore, but unless Pittsburgh gets a boost this team will probably go to the playoffs. #7. Green Bay Packers [ Last Week -- ] With the owner not showing up, and WR's who are dropping passes left and right, their team looked ugly overall. TRYFI better get his stuff together, because if he saw what happened in that game he would be shaking his head. This team will probably get better and quickly move up the rankings as it becomes more active. #8. Pittsburgh Steelers [ Last Week -- ] Man oh man, was their game versus Baltimore ugly. With there head coach iBeckhamJr13 rq'ing in the first quarter, it looked over before it started. They did show some glimmer of hope however, as they did stay active enough to play throughout the game. With a new head coach taking over Pittsburgh [iThundertron] He is going to need to sign some key players to keep there team in the mix. Thats all from RNFL Network, see you for our week 2 predictions!
SaltirenHD
#154018118Friday, January 16, 2015 4:46 AM GMT

Something to highlight in week 2 is Carolina @ Detroit, one of the RNFL's most heated (if not THE most heated) rivalries. Detroit is currently up in the series 2-1, and it will be interesting how the two teams face off against each other. Last season: Game 1: DET, 49-34 Game 2: DET, 39-34 OT Game 3 (Playoffs): CAR, 28-43
nintendo566
#154018143Friday, January 16, 2015 4:46 AM GMT

Will be a renewal of a great game.
Obbert
#154018240Friday, January 16, 2015 4:48 AM GMT

MVP Race: ObbyKing10 ObbyKing10 ObbyKing10 Coach of Year Race: NOT NINTENDO566 SINCE HE BENCHED OBBY WHO SAVED THE TEAM IN THE SUPER BOWL AND IN WEEK 1 WHILE NIN WAS GONE
Prumo
#154076931Saturday, January 17, 2015 4:54 AM GMT

no one cares
nintendo566
#154389476Wednesday, January 21, 2015 10:41 PM GMT

[ POWER RANKINGS WEEK 2 SEASON 2 ] STANDINGS AFTER WEEK 2: AFC: #1. Kansas City Chiefs [2-0] #2. Baltimore Ravens [1-1] #3. Oakland Raiders [1-1] --------------------------------------------PLAYOFF LINE #4. Pittsburgh Steelers [0-2] NFC: #1. Washington Redskins [2-0] #1. Detroit Lions [2-0] #3. Carolina Panthers [0-2] --------------------------------------------PLAYOFF LINE #4. Green Bay Packers [0-2]* *Tiebreaker is PD as of right now RANKINGS: #1 Kansas City Chiefs [2-0] [Last week #4] +3 After beating arguably one of the best teams in the league, KC looks to be on a roll. With blocking and running looking great, and passing and defense looking strong, this team may have trouble being beaten this season. Kansas City may be in for another Super Bowl. Now, you may argue that Detroit or Washington should be above KC, but as they have not faced paticularly good teams yet, I feel KC deserves to be higher. #2. Detroit Lions [2-0] [Last week #2] +0 Detroit had another victory this weekend over the Carolina Panthers, one of the most fiercest rivalries in the league. With SuperKoopa being absent from the QB position, Saltiren has proven himself as a viable option for QB. The question is will he be able to hold that up against a team with a win? We will find out soon. #3. Washington Redskins [Last week #3] +0 Washington is coming off another win, this time versus green bay. Much like Detroit, they really haven't faced the strength of there schedule yet heading into there Bye week. With the aquisition of Accardi, this team may jump very quickly, if everything comes together, and everyone shows up to games. #4. Baltimore Ravens [1-1] [Last week #1] -3 Baltimore fell to KC last week, in a pretty exciting matchup. With venom being ejected early into the second halve, they had to go with KameoOkelani at QB, and he proved to be pretty solid. If this team just keeps everything together, stays organized, and plays to there potential, they will be very good. Lets not forget they have a good RB in Klop, but there run defense has not looked good at all this past week, but KC does that to everyone :P. #5. Carolina Panthers [0-2] [Last week #5] +0 Sure, Carolina lost. But in all reality, they are 0-2 versus two 2-0 teams, and we can't forget, they still have 2 games to play against GB and weaker teams. I am personally not concered, but right now, its a 2 man fight for the last playoff spot in the NFC. It is imperative for them to win. Romaine needs to stop making stupid passes, and there defense needs to step up #6. Green Bay Packers [0-2 [Last week #7] +1 Green Bay had another loss to Washington, with tryfi showing up at least this time. They kept the game somewhat close for the majority of the game, then let it away and FF'ed late in the 3rd quarter. If this team shows signs of life, MAYBE they can make the playoffs over Carolina #7. Oakland Raiders [1-1] [Last week #6] -1 I'm worried about this team, despite getting a forfeit win after Pittsburgh rq'ed, I am still very worried for this team. Jay has trouble coughing up more than 3 players at a game, and with a team with so much potential, if they don't get the players to show up it will never come together. It really isn't their fault for moving back, but for other teams showing activity and potential. #8. Pittsburgh Steelers [0-2] [Last Week #8] +0 Oh boy, Pittsburgh stuck at number 8 again after there NEW head coach banned all and quit the league after refusing to do less than 7 versus 7. Now, just because they're ranked number 8 DOESN'T mean they're going to be number 8. With a new Head Coach in Hudso3 who seems to be very mature and have coaching experience in another league, I have hope for this team. They are on a bye week, but I would watch out for them in Week 4. NOTES FROM WEEK 2: - Concern in Carolina: Struggling Carolina falls to 0-2 after reaching Super Bowl last season - Detroit regains dominance: After beating Carolina, Detroit regained the series lead versus Carolina - Kansas City Continues: Kansas City moved to 10-1 all time, with the first team to reach 10 wins in the league after beating Baltimore - Washington for the win?: Washington is 2-0 after missing playoffs last season (as the Denver Broncos) - Questions in Green Bay: TRYFI is on the hot seat after forfeiting late in games back to back weeks, lets see if TRYFI can step it up this weekend and prove he is worthy of the job Thats all from RNFL Network, see you next time.
Maxtitanic101
#154390691Wednesday, January 21, 2015 10:57 PM GMT

Long season for steelers
SaltirenHD
#154411665Thursday, January 22, 2015 3:41 AM GMT

Great post Nintendo, loved how you highlighted the strength of schedule. I had completely overlooked the fact that both the teams Detroit beat were winless. And thanks for the recognition at QB in Super's absence. :P
SaltirenHD
#154852515Wednesday, January 28, 2015 10:52 PM GMT

Hello everyone, Nintendo has allowed me to help him with the network so I've written this week's Power Rankings! [ POWER RANKINGS WEEK 3 SEASON 2 ] Week 3 Results: CAR 40 GB 43 // BAL 38 OAK 22 // KC 43 DET 44 STANDINGS AFTER WEEK 3: AFC: #1. Kansas City Chiefs [2-1] #2. Baltimore Ravens [2-1] #3. Oakland Raiders [1-2] --------------------------------------------PLAYOFF LINE #4. Pittsburgh Steelers [0-2] NFC: #1. Detroit Lions [3-0] #2. Washington Redskins [2-0] #3. Green Bay Packers [1-2] --------------------------------------------PLAYOFF LINE #4. Carolina Panthers [0-3] RANKINGS: #1. Detroit Lions [3-0] [Last week #2] +1 The Detroit Lions and Kansas City Chiefs faced off this past week in a very exciting match up. Even though Detroit came out with the win, the result was the opposite before KC offered to redo the OT because of complications. These two teams were very even and matched up well against each other. SaltirenHD started the game at QB and SuperKoopa10 returned for the redone OT and both operated efficiently, but Salt threw his first pick of the season. The Detroit Defense was able to get penetration and blow up most of KC's running plays, something not easily achieved. Detroit had a tougher time on defense though, with deathrange07 calculatedly picking apart Detroit. This game had serious Super Bowl implications and it would be a surprise to not see both of them there at season's end. For week 4, the Lions face the Pittsburgh Steelers under former Lions player Hudso3. He's known to pull tricks out of the bag so this could be a close one. #2 Kansas City Chiefs [2-0] [Last week #1] -1 The Kansas City Chiefs took on the Lions and they fought them all the way to OT, where they eventually won before coach Nintendo566 decided with immense generosity to redo the game. The Detroit Lions may have came out on top, but the result was nearly reversed. The Chiefs were stuffed on their running game but made great use of their QB deathrange07, who scored multiple passing TD's on a Lions defense that had been daring them to throw, and that they did. The KC defense was similar, stuffing most of DET's running attempts while being whittled away by the passing game. Some can argue that KC may still be the best team in the league despite the loss, but this ranking is based upon the record. Still a team to watch out for in week 4, as they take on the undefeated Redskins. #3. Washington Redskins [Last week #3] +0 The Redskins had a bye this week, so no game for them. Their roster is highly talented with people from OFL, but it's a question of if they can all show up and if they can set their egos aside to play together as one cohesive unit. So far, they've been able to do that, being the only other undefeated team aside from the Detroit Lions. They face Kansas City, who's looking to rebound and show the league that one loss doesn't mean they're soft. #4. Baltimore Ravens [2-1] [Last week #4] +0 The Baltimore Ravens were able to regain their winning form this week against the Oakland Raiders. The Raiders may be a weak team, but they put up a fight and are improving every week. Baltimore just had the more talented roster, and it showed. Baltimore takes on Green Bay next, a team who just beat the NFC Champion Carolina Panthers and look to continue their streak. #5. Green Bay Packers [1-2] [Last week #6] +1 This was a little bit of an upset! The Packers faced off against the Panthers and were actually able to fight them off and take home their first W of the season. I personally feel that this victory over the Panthers just solidified the fact that maybe there's a bit of trouble in Carolina? Great victory for TRYFI though, and he takes on the Ravens this week. It will certainly be a game to watch. #6. Carolina Panthers [0-3] [Last week #5] -1 Oh, how the mighty have fallen! The Carolina Panthers entered week 3 needed desperately to get a win, and this looked like one of the best opportunities. GB had forfeited twice in the past two weeks, and were weak when then managed to get enough people to play. Maybe this brought a little too much security to the Carolina Panthers and they underestimated the Packers, but whatever happened it was not positive. The Panthers fought them in a close game and came up with their third consecutive L this season. Romaine has a long road ahead of him to reclaim his Super Bowl spot, and maybe this BYE week will be just the time to start travelling that path. #7. Oakland Raiders [1-2] [Last week #7] +0 The Raiders have been disappointing this season, no doubt. Their only win of the season game off a FF against the Pittsburgh Steelers and they've just dropped a second game while being blown out. Jay should be very concerned and use this BYE week he has to work hard to correct the mistakes his team is making so he can fight for a playoff spot against a brand new Steelers team. #8. Pittsburgh Steelers [0-2] [Last Week #8] +0 Hudso3 has had a bye week to acquire talent and prepare them for his first game as a head coach. Unfortunately for him, it's not only against the team that just knocked off the defending Super Bowl Champions, it's also against his former Head Coach and close friend, SaltirenHD and his Detroit Lions. Hudso3 is an innovative guy who has a high football IQ, and his roster seems decent at least so this is a game to keep your eye on. Pittsburgh isn't expected to win, but it'll be a moral victory if they can at least get enough people to the game AND score some points! NOTES FROM WEEK 3: - Colossus falls: The KC Chiefs have suffered their first loss the season, second all-time. - Lions roar: The Lions have won their third straight game, taking out previously #1 KC Chiefs. They were predicted to win the Super Bowl, so is this a reality for them? - Hard as steel?: The Steelers HC Hudso3 is coming out of his bye week, but is he ready to put up a fight vs Detroit? - Momentum shift: The Ravens and Packers both got wins this week, and look to continue. Who will come out on top in this out-of-conference match up? That's all from RNFL Network, see you next time.
nintendo566
#154869974Thursday, January 29, 2015 2:50 AM GMT

Great work salt and great analysis.
deathrange07
#154870394Thursday, January 29, 2015 2:56 AM GMT

we're not the best in the league because our defence can't stop nintendo566's grandmother. "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
nintendo566
#154870441Thursday, January 29, 2015 2:56 AM GMT

my grandmother can truck deathrange07
deathrange07
#154870560Thursday, January 29, 2015 2:58 AM GMT

only true because my back is ####ed from carrying this team so much smh "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
DeadMan253
#154870694Thursday, January 29, 2015 3:00 AM GMT

lol

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right