chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2   

Superkoopa10
#155190597Monday, February 02, 2015 5:37 PM GMT

Rivalry Renewed #DETvsCAR
SaltirenHD
#155512272Saturday, February 07, 2015 8:47 PM GMT

Sorry for the late rankings, but they're here now! [ POWER RANKINGS WEEK 4 SEASON 2 ] Week 4 Results: BAL 71 GB 46 // KC 38 WAS 35 // DET 41 PIT 13 STANDINGS AFTER WEEK 3: AFC: #1. Kansas City Chiefs [3-1] #2. Baltimore Ravens [3-1] #3. Oakland Raiders [1-2] --------------------------------------------PLAYOFF LINE #4. Pittsburgh Steelers [0-3] NFC: #1. Detroit Lions [4-0] #2. Washington Redskins [2-1] #3. Green Bay Packers [1-3] --------------------------------------------PLAYOFF LINE #4. Carolina Panthers [0-3] RANKINGS: #1. Detroit Lions [4-0] [Last week 1] +0 The Detroit Lions faced off against the Pittsburgh Steelers and, for lack of the better word, obliterated them. The game was called in the 3rd quarter as all of the refs had to get offline, so the score could've been even higher. This week, the Lions play against rival Carolina Panthers, whom they defeated week 2 and have been struggling all season. #2 Kansas City Chiefs [3-1] [Last week #1] +0 The Chiefs pulled off a nail biter last week against the Washington Redskins. With this win, the Chiefs proved that they don't let one loss de-rail their ambitions. This is a huge positive for the Chiefs to be enter their BYE week on a win. #3. Baltimore Ravens [3-1] [Last week #4] +1 Two teams trying to capture critical mid-season momentum clashed last week, with the Ravens taking on the Packers. I had thought the game would be closer, but oh man were the Baltimore Ravens underestimated! They absolutely trashed the Packers, scoring what might be close to a league record for points! The Ravens also have a bye, so emerging out of that in week 6 it will be critical for them to carry that momentum over. #4. Washington Redskins [2-1] [Last week #3] -1 The Redskins so very nearly upset the Kansas City Chiefs, being just a few plays away from remaining undefeated. Even though they lost, they've shown that they can fight it out with even the league's best teams. They face a hapless Pittsburgh team this week, so their game to watch is in the upcoming weeks against Detroit. #5. Green Bay Packers [1-3] [Last week #5] +0 The Packers fought tooth and nail against the Ravens, and came up far short. They were positively blown out, but I suspect the Packers aren't going to give up easily. They face a similarly weak Raiders team that should be a game to look forward to. #6. Oakland Raiders [1-2] [Last week #7] +1 The Oakland Raiders had a bye week, so nothing to report here. They do face Green Bay this week though, and it will be interesting to see which of these teams can capture important mid-season momentum. #7. Carolina Panthers [0-3] [Last week #6] -1 Similarly enough, the Panthers also had a bye week. Carolina faces rival Detroit Lions this week, and will look to try and pull the upset. The Detroit Lions are on a roll though, and have already beaten the Panthers once this year. It will be a came to keep your eye on. #8. Pittsburgh Steelers [0-3] [Last Week #8] +0 The Pittsburgh Steelers have a tough time ahead of them. New Head Coach Hudso3 managed to get a large amount of players to the game against the Lions, and although they lost the Steelers were able to identify several players worth keeping. This week, they face the Washington Redskins and it will take nothing short of a miracle to upset one of the most intimidating teams in the league. NOTES FROM WEEK 4: - On the right track: The Steelers managed to show up with a full 7v7 team against the Lions. Hudso3 is doing something right, that's for sure. - Last man standing: With the Redskins losing to the KC Chiefs, the Detroit Lions are the only undefeated team remaining. - Redemption: The Carolina Panthers are 0-3 and going up against fierce rivals Detroit Lions, can RomaineJohnny right the ship? - Cellar Dwellers: The Raiders and Packers face each other this week, but which of these two teams will triumph over the other? That's all from RNFL Network, see you next time.
DimeabIe
#155538349Sunday, February 08, 2015 2:57 AM GMT

@salt IT WAS THE LEAUGE RECORD NGA NGA
nintendo566
#155941219Saturday, February 14, 2015 4:48 PM GMT

[ RNFL POWER RANKINGS SEASON 2 WEEK 5 ] -- Sorry for being late. Week 5 Results: OAK 9 @ GB 29 // WAS 16 @ PIT 0 // DET 47 @ CAR 32 STANDINGS AFTER WEEK 3: AFC: #1. Kansas City Chiefs [3-1] #2. Baltimore Ravens [3-1] #3. Oakland Raiders [1-3] --------------------------------- #4. Pittsburgh Steelers [0-4] NFC: #1. Detroit Lions [5-0] - X #2. Washington Redskins [3-1] #3. Green Bay Packers [2-3] --------------------------------- #4. Carolina Panthers [0-4] X = Clinched playoffs #1. Detroit Lions [5-0] [Last week #1] +0 Detroit has just cruised by everyone in the league, no matter who plays quarterback. Carolina, who is now 0-4, at least had some power to make the game somewhat competitive throughout. Detroit, who is now in the playoffs, will look to have the first perfect season in the RNFL. Detroit is going into a bye week at 5-0. And now that Saltiren has proven he is an extremely capable backup, and could start on most teams. Detroit also has one of the strongest defenses with great cornerbacking by the whole team, and great DE play by Spike. Detroit is sitting pretty this season at the top of the NFC. #2. Kansas City Chiefs [3-1] [Last week #2] +0 Kansas City is coming off of a bye week after having a very closely contested a game versus the Redskins with a 38-35 score. With a very good QB in deathrange07, and a spectacular runningback in TristanARoss, this team has back to back Super Bowl ambitions. Kansas City, who could clinch a playoff spot by beating Pittsburgh is looking to make there 2nd straight playoff appearance. The question everyone wants to know, can KC's defense stop nintendo566's grandmother? #3. Washington Redskins [3-1] [Last week #4] +1 Coming off a very short game vs Pittsburgh, whose team left after Hudso disconnected in the 2nd quarter, it was still a very dominant game with no question that Washington was going to win that. Ran has put together a team of pro's, but the question is if they can pull it all together and keep there emotions in check. They have a very good QB in scarley, and very good recieving and defensive players. There's only one thing stopping Washington in, playing Detroit two times in the next 3 weeks. We'll see if they can prove themselves in those games. #4. Baltimore Ravens [3-1] [Last week #3] -1 With a very solid team, similar to Miami last year, they will probably cruise in the playoffs. They did nothing to lose their #3 spot, but it's what Washington did. Baltimore has a VERY overpowered offense, putting 71 on Green Bay in their last appearance. Theres one question, can there defense hold up. Despite scoring 71 points, they also allowed 46 points, WHICH is still a lot of points. If Baltimore gets their defense sorted out, this team is a Super Bowl Contender. #5. Green Bay Packers [2-3] [Last week #5] +0 Green Bay had a very dominant win over the weak Oakland Raiders, which resulted in jaylyn being fired from the Head Coaching position. Green Bay has a few questions, is Xx a legit quarterback who can bring this team deep (?) into the playoffs, or will he choke. The other question is, will TRYFI put together a good defensive scheme that'll stop this team from giving up 71 points to good teams. Green Bay, 2 games above Carolina for the final playoff spot in the NFC, is heading onto a bye. They're sitting pretty to take the final playoff spot in the NFC, the question is, is if they can do anything with that playoff spot. #6. Carolina Panthers [0-4] [Last week #7] +1 Oh boy, what a dreadful season it has been in Carolina. After going to the Super Bowl and losing to Kansas City last season, the tower has fallen. Despite being 0-4, there hasn't been a legitimate blowout against them, and they have held their own versus all there teams. Carolina has 4 games left, THEY must win 3 of the 4 to even think about playoffs. Romaine needs to stop throwing bad passes at QB, cornerbacks need to stop getting burned, runningbacks need to stop getting stuffed. I could very well see Carolina overcoming Green Bay and making the playoffs, it just depends on how much THEY want it, and how much Romaine can motivate them. Carolina plays Baltimore, and it would be a huge upset if they could beat them. #7. Pittsburgh Steelers [0-4] [Last week #8] +1 Yes, I know they forfeited in the 2nd quarter, but you can't blame Hudso for that. Hudso has brought a team to every game he has been too, which is good that a team is at least competing every game. With the way everything has gone for the Oakland Raiders, I could very well see this team making the playoffs if Oakland doesn't get their act together. This team is 1 of 2 teams to lose their Head Coach in this season, except they have lost 2 HC's. Hudso is trying to redirect the mislead Pittsburgh Steelers to a win this weekend vs KC, a very tough feat to do. #8. Oakland Raiders [1-3] [Last week #6] -2 You may think, well Oakland has at least a win, better than the two teams above them. Nope. The win was a free win when Plagium rage quitted the Head Coaching spot on Pittsburgh. This team is now under new ownership in Darnellrules13, who has a great attitude, I just don't know if he'll bring a team versus Washington this weekend. I can very well seeing this team losing their final playoff spot in the AFC. They have so many questions, no QB, bad CB's, and a lot of positions in question.. This team is NOT going to have a good end to this season, unless Darnell surprises us all. WEEK 6 NOTES: NOBODY'S PERFECT? -- Detroit has increased their perfect record to 5-0, quite a feat, but facing Washington TWO more times this season, can they make it hold up? EARTHQUAKE IN OAKLAND -- Oakland has lost their head coach Jaylyn49, and has an unexperienced interim Head coach in Darnell, whats going to happen next, an aftershock? CAROLINA HAS FALLEN-- Carolina has fallen to 0-4, and on the brink of elimination, can they pull some magic trying to defend the NFC title?
deathrange07
#155956029Saturday, February 14, 2015 7:36 PM GMT

"The question everyone wants to know, can KC's defense stop nintendo566's grandmother?" answer: nope "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
nintendo566
#157187940Wednesday, March 04, 2015 9:58 PM GMT

[ RNFL SEASON 2 WEEK 9 POWER RANKINGS ] [ DIVISION PLAYOFF ROUND ] STANDINGS AFTER WEEK 8: AFC: #1. Kansas City Chiefs [6-1] #2. Baltimore Ravens [4-3] #3. Oakland Raiders [2-5] --------------------------------------------PLAYOFF LINE #4. Pittsburgh Steelers [0-7] - E NFC: #1. Detroit Lions [7-0] #2. Washington Redskins [4-3] #3. Green Bay Packers [3-4] --------------------------------------------PLAYOFF LINE #4. Carolina Panthers [2-5] - E RANKINGS: #1. Detroit Lions [7-0] Detroit has completed the first undefeated season in RNFL history. They still have one task at hand, finish the season WITH an undefeated record. SuperKoopa has been virtually non-existant this season, and SaltirenHD has led Detroit at the QB position. There defense is iffy, but IT could be worse. They will face the winner of Washington vs. Green Bay in the NFC Championship Game. One season ago this team was defeated by Carolina in the NFC Championship, and are looking for some redemption this season. #2 Kansas City Chiefs [6-1] Kansas City, with their only loss being to Detroit, has cruised into the first seed. Deathrange07 already has a Super Bowl ring under his belt as he looks to lead this team on offense with RB TristanARoss. If tristan gets the blocks, he can make a lot of plays happen. On the other side of the spectrum, defense. Despite being 6-1, KC is near the bottom halve of the league in defense, unlike real life where their strength is defense. DESPITE freshsuprize getting the game winning pick 6 in overtime versus Baltimore, this teams defense has not proven themselves Super Bowl Caliber. Coaching is key here. #3. Washington Redskins [4-3] Washington, as usual with Ran as owner, has faced ego problems. They view themselves as the best, and constantly pick fights on the wall. The question is, can they backup their consistent trash talk with a Super Bowl ring? With a good QB in scarley, as long as this team plays defense, they will beat GB and have a battle with Detroit. This team lost 3 games, but 1 was to KC and 2 were to detroit, the powerhouses of the league. If they tone down their trash talking and just focus on winning, they could potentially make SB run. #4. Baltimore Ravens [4-3] Questions surround this team... With Baltven recently quitting all leagues but the OCFA, is venom a good enough leader to keep them afloat for the post season? Venom is pretty solid at QB, with being the best QB in season 1. They got eliminated last season in the AFC championship to KC 41-40, could we see some redemption by Baltimore [Formallly Miami] and knockout KC after a 1 loss season. Here are the keys for this team: VENOM, MAKE GOOD DECISIONS AT QB! Recently, he threw a pick 6 to lose the game in overtime versus KC, he needs to scan the field better, and not throw trusts. DEFENSE, despite scoring the most points in one game, DON'T forget they gave up 48 points that game! Thats still a lot of points, and playoff caliber teams that score those points will beat you. #5. Green Bay Packers [3-4] Sorry to Green Bay, but I feel it his highly unlikely this team is making a playoff run. I'm not throwing it off the table, but I see it as highly unlikely. EpicQB is an alright QB, people get mixed up with his username. YOU cannot call him a bad QB, but he is certainly not Pro Bowl Caliber. Defense is key, if TRYFI can formulate a strong defense, and not give up 71 points, they could have what it takes to pull off an upset. If they beat Washington, I'll give them a shot, but they just have to take it 1 game at a time, 1 drive at a time. #7. Oakland Raiders [2-5] This team shouldn't even be in the playoffs. This team is very INACTIVE, and may not even show up to a playoff game, which would be the worst thing this league has ever seen. Even if this team shows up, I see a blowout and this game ending very quickly. THIS team will get blown out of the water by Baltimore. #7. Carolina Panthers [2-5] - E Rough season for Carolina, trying to defend their NFC title miss the playoffs. Romaine's hunt for a ring isn't done yet I bet, as he will be hungry for a ring next season. #8. Pittsburgh Steelers [0-7] - E Just no. HEADLINES: UNDEFEATED AND DEFEATED: TWO SIDES OF THE SPECTRUM - Detroit finishes 7-0 and heads into the playoffs with a bye, and Pittsburgh finishes 0-7, and has 3 straight byes. Can Detroit finish the undefeated Season TROUBLE IN OAKLAND - Oakland Raiders finish the season at 2-5, will they even show up to the playoff game? DanteHallJR better step up his game if he wants a shot PLAYOFFS ARE HERE - RNFL has reached the Season 2 Playoffs, and close to a pretty good milestone of getting through two seasons without much trouble, whats next for the league?
RayWestXI
#157193373Wednesday, March 04, 2015 11:29 PM GMT

Why doesnt anyone talk about me ;c I was key to the Dolphins last season ;ccccc i cri
DimeabIe
#157205303Thursday, March 05, 2015 2:17 AM GMT

nin mind you that was my very first int that game, also I don't throw trusts at all... e.e I only throw trusts when needed or when I know I have it.
nintendo566
#157231804Thursday, March 05, 2015 4:45 PM GMT

[ SEASON 2 WEEK 9 EXPERT PREDICTIONS ] [ PLAYOFFS ] Game 1: Oakland [2-5] @ Baltimore [4-3] This game is made for a blow out... IF Oakland shows up, they may score a few points. DanteHallJR has proven himself to be a bad choice at HC. If this game happens, Venom will have a career game, picking apart the Oakland defense. Who even is Oaklands QB? Many question surround Oakland KEYS FOR BALTIMORE: Defense, defense wins championships. They have the offense, but do they have the defense to stop them? KEYS FOR OAKLAND: Activity, if they show up, and believe they can win, they can pull off this upset. They will need to have very minimal mistakes however. [Baltimore wins: SCORE 28-7 FF IN 2ND QUARTER] Game 2: Green Bay [3-4] @ Washington [4-3] Green Bay and Washington are both very active teams and I see this being a close game actually. Washington needs scarley to play smart at QB, and pick apart Green Bays defense. Washington needs to stop talking for one game, and backup their trash talk by advancing to the NFC Championship Game. Green Bay needs good defense to win this game. They cannot give up 40+ points if they want to win. I see Washington winning this in a nailbiter [Washington wins: SCORE 42-37]
SaltirenHD
#157472345Sunday, March 08, 2015 10:54 PM GMT

NFC/AFC Championship predictions are going to be very interesting.
Will_ThaRapper
#157797767Saturday, March 14, 2015 6:28 AM GMT

Why doesn't anyone talk about me my 1st game against green bay I swatted there qb and got a int I made 5 td and 2 pats wtf I've made 2 td each of my games
XxEpicQbXx
#157867023Sunday, March 15, 2015 2:03 AM GMT

Not when I was QB lel
wistfulspongebobbest
#157867402Sunday, March 15, 2015 2:08 AM GMT

dead league "but on your dancing shoes" ~nin

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2