of     1   

ydoc2001
#153582779Friday, January 09, 2015 7:54 PM GMT

Do you know the feeling when you have lots of stuff to delete in your inventory but you have to go to the page of each item just to delete it. Well if you guys can spread the word about this post then maybe ROBLOX Administrators will notice it and do something about this want of ours. Please spread the word to all of your friends and tell them to. My friend has 100 pages of shirts he does not want, now think of how hard that would be to delete all of it the way that ROBLOX makes us do. Comment below to keep bumping this post to let people notice it!
ezergad3000
#153584759Friday, January 09, 2015 8:33 PM GMT

Support, for 2 reasons. 1.Time consumption. 2. Having to open so many browser tabs in just a small amount of time can cripple the framerate of certain laptops and computers, and I learned that the hard way. And for other people, before shoving "OMFG JUST GET A BETTER COMPUTER NOOB" in my throat, nobody simply just "gets a better computer." Those things cost a lot of money unless you make hundreds of thousands of robux daily to use in DevEx. -April showers bring May flowers. Mayflowers bring pilgrims.-

of     1