of     1   

Green_T
#153589966Friday, January 09, 2015 9:51 PM GMT

Hello Off Topic. Today we're going to be going to go on a field trip to Tumblr! First I'll need you to fill out the field trip forms on this bus while I gather the proper documents for you to sign.
Green_T
#153590229Friday, January 09, 2015 9:55 PM GMT

DOCUMENT 1 RULES AND REGULATIONS ___________________________________________________ 1. Do not touch anything in the Tumblr area. This may trigger others. 2. Do not look at anything in the Tumblr area. This may trigger others. 3. Do not breathe on anything in the Tumblr area. This may trigger others. 4. Do not speak in the Tumblr area. This may trigger others. 5. You must check your privilege before entering any area, and before exiting any area. I agree to follow these rules and regulations. X_______________________
Legogirl2008
#153590317Friday, January 09, 2015 9:56 PM GMT

As a Dumblrette Vampire Demonkin this deeply offends me. We are not animals, we are animals on the inside!
CulturedBoomber
#153590345Friday, January 09, 2015 9:57 PM GMT

DOCUMENT 1 RULES AND REGULATIONS ___________________________________________________ 1. Do not touch anything in the Tumblr area. This may trigger others. 2. Do not look at anything in the Tumblr area. This may trigger others. 3. Do not breathe on anything in the Tumblr area. This may trigger others. 4. Do not speak in the Tumblr area. This may trigger others. 5. You must check your privilege before entering any area, and before exiting any area. I agree to follow these rules and regulations. X Cult_/ BOOM, BAM, BOP, BADDA, BOP, BOOM, POW https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bqlErKWd1c
ScootaliciousofOT
#153590425Friday, January 09, 2015 9:58 PM GMT

X___ScootaliciousofOT_____
fluteDabbler
#153590553Friday, January 09, 2015 9:59 PM GMT

*signs form*
Green_T
#153590684Friday, January 09, 2015 10:01 PM GMT

DOCUMENT 2 PRIVILEGES TO CHECK _________________________________________ Please tick all boxes that apply to you. □ White □ Able-Bodied □ Cis □ Straight □ Male □ Binary Gender □ Dyadic □ Neurotypical □ Vanilla □ Singlet □ Monogamous □ Thin □ Native English Speaker □ Native Speaker of the main languages in your country □ Middle Class □ Access to Education □ Adult □ Christian □ Natural-Born US Citizen Please remember to check any and all privileges before exiting or entering a blog.
Green_T
#153590871Friday, January 09, 2015 10:04 PM GMT

We are very nearly at our first stop. Please prepare to check your privilege.
CulturedBoomber
#153590935Friday, January 09, 2015 10:04 PM GMT

☑ White ☑ Able-Bodied ☑ Cis ☑ Straight ☑ Male □ Binary Gender □ Dyadic □ Neurotypical □ Vanilla □ Singlet □ Monogamous □ Thin □ Native English Speaker ☑ Native Speaker of the main languages in your country ☑ Middle Class ☑ Access to Education □ Adult □ Christian □ Natural-Born US Citizen BOOM, BAM, BOP, BADDA, BOP, BOOM, POW https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bqlErKWd1c
Green_T
#153591156Friday, January 09, 2015 10:07 PM GMT

Let me give you a quick introduction. Today, we will be talking about Cis Scum. If you don't know what that is, it's most likely because you are one. Generally these Tumblr terms tend to stay within the sphere of Social Justice. You may see it a few times on, lets say, Reddit, or S4S, but you most likely will not encounter it outside of Tumblr. However, this term is starting to find itself everywhere. You might even run across it in a few sociology courses in college! Luckily, we have a blog here to guide us through this journey of exploration and learning. It is called Dear Cis People. Let's jump into this and find out how to be more sensitive, and better people. Please check your privilege.
fluteDabbler
#153591330Friday, January 09, 2015 10:09 PM GMT

X White X Able-Bodied X Cis X Straight X Male X Binary Gender ? Dyadic □ Neurotypical □ Vanilla X Singlet X Monogamous X Thin □ Native English Speaker X Native Speaker of the main languages in your country X Middle Class X Access to Education □ Adult □ Christian □ Natural-Born US Citizen That's all for now...
Green_T
#153591459Friday, January 09, 2015 10:10 PM GMT

"'Dear Cis People' is a place for trans* people to send an anonymous message to the cis population as a whole. It is meant to be a means of opening a communication line from people who are often silenced, either inadvertently or otherwise. Submit whatever you want, but while honest anger will come through, a small amount of discretion for certain things has been given to the admin. Control has been handed over to Amy, an LGBT activist and trans woman. All messages are anonymous. "Because everybody needs a safe place to vent" -Mecca Smith" Well Allah Akbar Mecca, I think you've said it for everybody. Everybody does need a space place to vent, and it looks like this is a community for trans people to... vent about cis people. Now, if you're confused; "What is a cis person?", I think you'll start to get an idea of it as we go through these postings. Now, before we get into the blog itself, let's see who's running it!

of     1