of     1   

lunafanplace
#154013598Friday, January 16, 2015 3:25 AM GMT

[Verse 1: Shades] Let's skip this boring introduction and let's get to the real bustin Im are ready to just catch on fire like spontaneous combustion. First of all lyric supreme doesn't tolerate little kids hating and throwing cuss words around We put f@gs like bananatag in a dog pound Mess with us and well punch you in the throat and you speak off sound Just remember we don't use rhymes from the lost and found. If you don't like our lyrics too bad cause its freedom of speech And some of you feed off of hate its like your a leech So I dare you to grow a pair and start some beef You end up floating face down in the water at the beach. Your mainstream like minimum wage You just ramble off and pretend you get paid But your weak like a man at an old age Get ready to turn the page Cause I'm passing the book to hit gauge. [Verse 2: Hit Gauge] Rap is just a word made for a genre filler, each of us were born to be a killer, but not all of us have the potential to support the pillar. Born into a thriller, that ride of die life baby you couldn't get any realer, distributin' rap music, a born to be distiller. Group killings, man slaughter, dark alleys, captured daughters, liftin 250, we don't need a spotter. Lifestyle set into motion, path clear like water. Lyrical genius born into packs, we dig rappers graves, then cover the tracks, we the best in the business please just face the facts, Hit Gauge born into LS, made to fill in the cracks. Group project, not a one man team, we slaughter competitors, they fade away like steam, annihilation, that's our motto's theme, rhymin' like a mastermind, caught comin' up with a scheme, spittin' bars and I'm killin' it, representin' Lyric Supreme. [Verse 3: iNOSCOURGE] Write with the right hand, rappers want to fight get the lyrical hitman that come up behind with a loud blam Lyric Supreme the [F]ing fam, we ain't a label that just cram some random pots into a pan and call it a collective We selective, addicted to cess, a mess, [F]ing test to the emcees if they want to come out of second Desolate by the [F]ing section, messin you up, cuz we assasin', it's a [F]ing blessin to get yo [A] kicked in, By one of the supreme, beating us is like a [F]ing dream, cuz we a team, we'll cut you open at the seam, and sew you back together so it seem you didn't suffer embarrassment And other start askin where your passion went, got yo [A] kicked by the true passionate, Dishin out disaster, and putting [B]es [A]es onto a platter, expose you as a actor, and dispose you onto the Bachelor, crashin ya like a computer system, Cuz you refused to listen, so you miss your chance to end up in pristine condition, selling you as a cellular cellar, with lyric supreme listed as the seller A revamped version of Old Yeller, opposing rappers get they throat slit, if they don't obey and sit Disobedient, illiterate, You all just a bunch of little kit, won't beat us cuz we killing [S] Attack and conquer, we're the war mongers of rap, monster under the closet type crap, Join the squad, and become odd, like future, we the culture, leader, raps creator, When the beat pause, we rise as a mob, growing like tears from a long sob, I'm the ending to this song, Hit Gauge, Shades, Yuna, and myself, We attack with claws, and peal out flaws, Lyric Supreme make up the laws, It take some talent to join the cloth, let's see what you got.
TheUnknownZodiac
#154013920Friday, January 16, 2015 3:30 AM GMT

8.9/10!Great
Wobull
#154014056Friday, January 16, 2015 3:32 AM GMT

sorry but migos can flow better than this the syllables were terrible plus, what's up with the weak metaphors and similes? 3.5-5.6/10
lunafanplace
#154014221Friday, January 16, 2015 3:34 AM GMT

@Wobull Appreciate the constructive criticism.
Wobull
#154014331Friday, January 16, 2015 3:36 AM GMT

you're kind of improving but what's up with the really long ass bars, lol? just asking.
lunafanplace
#154014542Friday, January 16, 2015 3:39 AM GMT

It's just kind of what I do :/ lol Honesty don't know, just kind of my.., 'thing', i guess?
LimitedRain
#154014788Friday, January 16, 2015 3:43 AM GMT

And my thing is raps about killing people. I made mental issues.
lunafanplace
#154014860Friday, January 16, 2015 3:44 AM GMT

I do that too.., lol
lunafanplace
#154014933Friday, January 16, 2015 3:45 AM GMT

If anyone is interested in a un-edited version: http://www.rappad.co/rap/93353
DJDavis22CMS
#154033327Friday, January 16, 2015 3:43 PM GMT

It wasmok but I think Hit Guage verse set it off
G8M
#154046142Friday, January 16, 2015 8:50 PM GMT

Good rap nice lyrics but timing was horrible.
lunafanplace
#154760878Tuesday, January 27, 2015 11:15 AM GMT

bumpalicious
wildwolfkilla
#154761358Tuesday, January 27, 2015 11:53 AM GMT

Why Shades don't show his face?

of     1