of     1   

jjblox26
#154052732Friday, January 16, 2015 10:47 PM GMT

serouiusly iam tired of hate comments on my games going "YOU SUCK!" i think we should delete them. excuses you shouldn't use. _________________________ "BUT ITS CRITITIZEM!!! BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH" not all hate comments are critizmem there can be slander ones such as "FREE MODELS" or YOU ARE STUPIUD" or "GO KILL YOURSELF!!" stuff like that yes i know pepole will only leave good reviews on there game but still, if you don't like the game then don't play/comment on it. ____________________________ "THIS IS USA WE HAVE RIGHTS TO FREEDOM OF SPEACH!!!!!!!" keep in mind that not every robloxian lives in the USA. and second of all. roblox is not a country, its a virtual website and the US coustotion was meant for rea life, not the internet. so don't use this garbage as a argurement. ___________________ "deal with it skurb!!!" if this is your only agreement, them iam assuming your like 8 years old, because 12+ ages knows when to put his big boy pants on, and use better agruements. ____________________ "your grammar sucks" this shouldn't even be a agurement, what does grammar have to do with the idea? and besides roblox is meant for ages 8-18 so don't expect everyone to use good grammar ___________________________ "What if the game is a scam?" to simple words, "report it" yes that's why he have reporting and the dislike feature, so please dot worry about scammers. __________________________________________ "make a good game and you wont get hate comments" you know not everyone on roblox comes here to build, there's more than just building on roblox, such as fourming, playing games, customizing your character, stuff like that, and keep in mind not everyone is good a scripting.

of     1