of     5   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

EpiclyEpicPwner
#154054018Friday, January 16, 2015 11:05 PM GMT

I think that the people who have actually been on ROBLOX for a while, and understand it should get some reward. Veterans should get 1 robux per day. It would be a neat addition, and a great reward to the people who aren't complete newbies. half life 3 confirmed || Twitter: https://twitter.com/EpiclyEpicPwner
kurtisss111
#154054161Friday, January 16, 2015 11:07 PM GMT

:/
Gregtracy35094
#154054368Friday, January 16, 2015 11:10 PM GMT

Why can't I decide to support or no support?
DarkImperiator
#154054382Friday, January 16, 2015 11:10 PM GMT

No, If we are telling nbc'ers that they can't have daily robux then why should veterans have daily robux? No support "Life is very simple, but we insist on making it complicated" -Confucius
craft406
#154055115Friday, January 16, 2015 11:22 PM GMT

@Dark Because veterans have been around much longer than most of the NBCers, quite a few veterans are currently NBCers, and most veterans would have purchased at least regular BC by the time they get the veteran badge. They've shown dedication to Roblox. The less-than-a-year-old-NBCers begging for 5 daily robux have done nearly nothing and don't understand how an economy works. That's why we say no to them. The veterans on the other hand have been around long enough to understand that the economy is a thing, and should know how it works or at least how to not cause a Robloxian Wall Street Crash. I'm not saying support or no support, just saying why it seems like a decent idea. Perhaps if we limit it to "You've brought a form of BC and made it to veteran, congratulations, here's 1 free robux a day", then it may seem a bit more fair. Because then, these people have shown their dedication to Roblox, they've kept the servers running and all that. Most NBCers are "causing riots" for 5 robux when they've barely done much to earn it other than make an account, which, to be honest, does not qualify you for 5 robux. If you put 5 robux in to the currency trade, at the moment it trades over to 78 tix. That seems a bit of a selfish request considering all they've done is make an account, which anyone who can make a fake E-Mail can do. What I'm saying is, this could also apply to NBCers, but only if they have the Veteran badge. Nobody's saying "don't give it to them if they don't have BC" or "cut off the robux supply entirely if they run out of BC". We're saying to give it to Veterans in general. Perhaps if it doesn't apply to Veterans who have an active BC subscription, but are simply NBC? That may seem a bit more fair.
DarkImperiator
#154055167Friday, January 16, 2015 11:24 PM GMT

@craft Still doesn't mean anything. We shouldn't ask for daily robux if we tell nbc'ers not to. Hypocrite sis what we are. "Life is very simple, but we insist on making it complicated" -Confucius
EpiclyEpicPwner
#154055266Friday, January 16, 2015 11:25 PM GMT

@craft Having been BC once to show dedication is a great idea! I think that should fool-proof the idea of "being dedicated and getting 1 robux every day". half life 3 confirmed || Twitter: https://twitter.com/EpiclyEpicPwner
craft406
#154055336Friday, January 16, 2015 11:27 PM GMT

Dark, I've already said that we could modify the "veterans get 1 robux a day" thing to include NBCers. These people have shown dedication to Roblox. I've personally been around for 6 years, this is my 7th. I've dedicated a lot to Roblox, and there are people out there just like me. I'm not saying that I'll be bothered if this gets included or not, but there are people out there who will. I'm happy to keep paying for my 35 robux a day. Some veterans who can't afford BC might feel a bit ... let's say ripped off, considering their dedication to Roblox over the years they've been with the site.
DarkImperiator
#154055383Friday, January 16, 2015 11:27 PM GMT

Either buy BC or you get no robux. I'll never support this idea "Life is very simple, but we insist on making it complicated" -Confucius
craft406
#154055427Friday, January 16, 2015 11:28 PM GMT

@Epic I never really said you had to buy BC to get the 1 robux a day. I simply said, most veterans already have. If this is the path Roblox should choose to take if they implement this idea, I don't want it pinned on me by any NBCers who would bombard me with rage about it. Just to make that clear, that was not my idea. It was simply a statement.
EpiclyEpicPwner
#154055535Friday, January 16, 2015 11:29 PM GMT

Oh. Well, it still isn't a bad idea. Although if I think of another fool-proof, then I will mention it. half life 3 confirmed || Twitter: https://twitter.com/EpiclyEpicPwner
craft406
#154055639Friday, January 16, 2015 11:31 PM GMT

@Dark Support, or don't support. It's your opinion. Personally, I support this. Not because I expect any robux gain when my TBC runs out, I don't care if I get it or not. I'm happy to buy Robux packages or one of the BC packages. But there's people out there who show a LOT more dedication than I do. Such as NBC scripters/builders, who have put in a lot of effort to making their games run and keeping the community running. Inevitably, these people will stop being popular, and their games won't rake in the robux or tix like it used to. They just get forgotten for all their effort. I think the 1 robux a day is a good idea, at least for them to believe "I haven't been forgotten, and I should keep trying" rather than making them think "well, screw this, they're all ungrateful and I'm going to quit". This is my honest opinion, not me trying to sway anyone to one side or the other. Take it as you will, but I support this idea mostly. We'll see how it turns out before I make a final verdict.
DarkImperiator
#154055849Friday, January 16, 2015 11:34 PM GMT

It's a bad idea, You're basically asking for more rights for nbc'ers "Life is very simple, but we insist on making it complicated" -Confucius
EpiclyEpicPwner
#154056037Friday, January 16, 2015 11:37 PM GMT

No, I'm not. It's not directly (or indirectly) specified towards NBC'ers. It would be a nice feature to help developers that have been around for a while who don't get enough income. Sure, it's not enough to fund a whole game, but it would help by the little bit that might make all the difference. Anyways, if this feature get implemented, ROBLOX would probably add their own little twist. half life 3 confirmed || Twitter: https://twitter.com/EpiclyEpicPwner
DarkImperiator
#154056114Friday, January 16, 2015 11:39 PM GMT

Are you a developer? No matter what you tell me, I won't support. Developers don't need daily robux when they make their income from the games they made. "Life is very simple, but we insist on making it complicated" -Confucius
EpiclyEpicPwner
#154056301Friday, January 16, 2015 11:41 PM GMT

I'm working on a project, so I suppose you could call em one. And I'm not trying to persuade you to support, but if you're not going to support, I at least want you to get some things straight. I know developers don't need daily robux when they have income, but I'm talking about developers who have had their game die out. ANYWAYS, the idea was to reward people who have dedicated themselves to playing ROBLOX, and I feel that whatever the reward be, people should be able to get at least 1 robux for being on for 1 year. That isn't much to ask. half life 3 confirmed || Twitter: https://twitter.com/EpiclyEpicPwner
IronForumer
#154056524Friday, January 16, 2015 11:44 PM GMT

While we're at it, let veterans create groups, badges, and have multiple places with absolutely no previous BC membership and then see S&I go insane with "z0mg y r vetrens geting so many rewurds an we rnt :(" threads? sanity.exe has stopped working.
leRiddler
#154056653Friday, January 16, 2015 11:45 PM GMT

Stupid. Case closed.
EpiclyEpicPwner
#154057039Friday, January 16, 2015 11:51 PM GMT

@iron OK, I only asked for 1 robux for veterans. You're acting like i'm saying, "umg wee shud gat 10000000 robox evry dey!!!!!" Leave that job to the cheapo 2014'rs, not me. half life 3 confirmed || Twitter: https://twitter.com/EpiclyEpicPwner
DarkImperiator
#154057133Friday, January 16, 2015 11:52 PM GMT

Still no support "Life is very simple, but we insist on making it complicated" -Confucius
IronForumer
#154057234Friday, January 16, 2015 11:54 PM GMT

It doesn't matter if you said it or not, people will still complain for a long time on S&I. It shouldn't happen, regardless if it's one robux or one hundred. sanity.exe has stopped working.
EpiclyEpicPwner
#154057402Friday, January 16, 2015 11:56 PM GMT

Complain about people who have experience getting 1 robux? OK. Just OK. I guess not everybody looks at thinks the same. :\ half life 3 confirmed || Twitter: https://twitter.com/EpiclyEpicPwner
IronForumer
#154057592Friday, January 16, 2015 11:59 PM GMT

If you think it won't happen, you don't know S&I. sanity.exe has stopped working.
DarkImperiator
#154057673Saturday, January 17, 2015 12:01 AM GMT

@Iron, I thought you weren't supporting "Life is very simple, but we insist on making it complicated" -Confucius
IronForumer
#154057711Saturday, January 17, 2015 12:02 AM GMT

I wasn't, I'm not, nor will I ever. sanity.exe has stopped working.

of     5   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right