of     1   

Iking01
#154183506Sunday, January 18, 2015 6:41 PM GMT

Ladies and gentlemen, of the CZW Class of 1999 I have one piece of advice for you. UM... No matter what NICK CAGE tells you, there's no JEEZUS in CZW. None. DOH Oh, there's NICK MONDAO in CZW. But you dont want NICK MONDAO in CZW, you want JEEZUS And there's no JEEZUS in CZW. Don't go to parties with THE WIFE BEATER Sure it feels safe inside. But what about THE HATE CLUB waitin' outside with guns? They know you ain't got one. I GAURENTEE IT If a woman tells you she's 20, and she looks 16, she's FIVE if a woman tells you she's 26, and looks 26, she's ROBBIE MARIENO NICK CAGE couldn't have possibly committed all those crimes. young black men, if you go to CZW, and someone steps on your foot, I AM GONNA KILL YOU! Here's a Horoscope, for everyone. Aqarius: YOUR GONNA DIE Capricom: YOUR GONNA DIE Gemini: YOUR GONNA DIE (twice) Leo: YOUR GONNA DIE Scropio; YOUR GONNA DIE Some of the things i said may dont apply to you. Some of the things i have said might offend you. But no matter who you are, you must remember this one thing. UM.. No matter what NICK CAGE says, there's no JEEZUS in CZW I'M OUTTA HERE.
Iking01
#154238237Monday, January 19, 2015 6:35 AM GMT

bump

of     1